Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Onex Cash / Masternodes 5000 (50% Reward) / ASIC Resistance / [NEOSCRYPT] - page 60. (Read 67553 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Fantastic - MAsternodes are great, sign me up please. How long before we can buy on the exchanges dev? This is based on dash which shot up 25% in the last 24 hours.  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
some miners are mining at 100 mh/s

Wow! Cheesy
I wish I have the same hashrate xD
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
i don't have enough space in my harddrive, hopefuly online wallet will be release soon
Activity: 895
Just find this.

Me too and no doubt i feel like i just hit a jackpot and i hope my day dreaming shall come to reality.

I will like to participate in the project.
Activity: 50
Always interested in a new masternode coin. I'd be up for running a node if I can get enough coins.
Activity: 41
Always interested in a new masternode coin. I'd be up for running a node if I can get enough coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Is the official pool paying?  If so, there is def some hope for this project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Besides, nice wallet, like even UI. But when does the airdrop start? And whow many distributions do you plan?  Mine is already synchronized Wink
Activity: 714
On what exchange and at what time I plan to add onex cash ?
Activity: 134
Activity: 599
PointPay.io
Activity: 148
This project look interesting, good luck . Waiting for tokens. Thank you very much.
Activity: 10
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
Onex Cash need an active community. Social network such as twitter, facebook or telegram will help the coin.

indeed without social media no coin can goalso i want to ask dev when he will going to release wp.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
Is there an OTC market to purchase a masternode before it hits the exchanges? I would like to be on this early.

I am also interested in the masternode game but there is no OTC thread for this coin yet unless if the dev will be willing to sell the left overs and that shall be after the airdrop.

I will be needing 9700 more coin for the masternode.
Activity: 73
i hope the community keeps growing, and would love to see ONEX in the exchanges
waiting for roadmap
Activity: 27
I see some people are getting impatient already - I will join up and be patient. Hope this is a great success.
Activity: 431
tried to join the airdrop but did not receive the coins  Huh
Activity: 154
I check download wallet, it's very safe. Exchange coming soon and Onex will go to the moon.

Thanks for checking!
Pages:
Jump to: