Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Onex Cash / Masternodes 5000 (50% Reward) / ASIC Resistance / [NEOSCRYPT] - page 61. (Read 67553 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
I check download wallet, it's very safe. Exchange coming soon and Onex will go to the moon.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I would like to join this project too. Wallet downloaded, filling in the form next. Good luck.
Activity: 176
Activity: 396
I hope this coin will not be a junk coin in most other airdrop, I will always support, good luck
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
Downloaded the wallet, looking good.
Good luck Dev!
Activity: 396
I hope this coin will not be a junk coin in most other airdrop, I will always support, good luck
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
Onex Cash need an active community. Social network such as twitter, facebook or telegram will help the coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
From the ordinary perspective, looking at the way this airdrop is been conducted i can guess that it shall have little or no error because all applicants are visible no invisible giveaway.

Wishing you the best of luck.
Activity: 210
Is there an OTC market to purchase a masternode before it hits the exchanges? I would like to be on this early.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
when will be a wallet ?

wallet download link is already on main post

@ dev

is thr any telegram channel or group for coin  Huh
Activity: 17
when will be a wallet ?
Activity: 196
Are there plans for a slack channel?
Activity: 569
Nice business concept, when are you releasing the whitepaper ?
Activity: 303
Time to get in now before this hits the exchange. Please allow me to join before the rocket engine starts dev.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
Too many airdrop coins ERC20, they have no investment. Just the coin bump and dump. Waiting for Onex Cash, I believe it will be a strong coin.
Activity: 438
It's fun. I want to join this great project Grin
Activity: 266
Masternodes are very valuable, INN and DSR have done well.  I hope the dev is serious about this project, if so it has some potential.
Activity: 308
This looks like another great Masternode project, I love master nodes. Hope this goes well.
Activity: 27
Joining Airdrop Smiley .. project looks interesting.
Activity: 585
Nice project with a brilliant name, i am applying for the airdrop also even as i wish the coin dev and team the best of luck.
When will the distribution of this first round airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: