Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OnyxCoin v2 [X13] █ NO PRE-MINE █ NO IPO █ PoW+PoS Hybrid █ - page 14. (Read 27578 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We will be in on the relaunch. We had to stop our stratums on the previous Onyxcoin after the developper dumped all the coins!

Great  Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
We will be in on the relaunch. We had to stop our stratums on the previous Onyxcoin after the developper dumped all the coins!
OnyxCoin, bless his prepubescent little heart, dumped his entire damn premine for – get this – a whopping 1.5 BTC.

Yes, the developer of the original OnyxCoin dumped his pre-mine for an estimated 1.3 BTC -- leaving the coin's market crashed and community alone. We will be re-launching with a new blockchain and no pre-mine.

Why?

1. We actually quite liked the name and the concept. Clean, simple, and straight forward. OnyxCoin was already gaining traction in certain communities (was promptly added to Bittrex as well) and it's a shame the developer had to bail. We hope we can start from a clean slate and pick up where the coin left off.

2. Many coin launches (and coins in general) have gone awry in recent weeks. We sincerely believe we can do better and OnyxCoin V2 is a great vehicle for us to do that.

3. The developer's pre-mine was 150,000 coins. He had dumped 90,000 of it. We didn't want to move forward and give the developer another opportunity to sell the remainder of the pre-mine. Additionally, we didn't like the existing block reward and Proof-of-Work time frame. We would have loved to stick with the original coin but it just wasn't feasible.

Thanks
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future
Is it a fresh relaunch or a takeover of the original fork?

Fresh re-launch
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Is it a fresh relaunch or a takeover of the original fork?
Activity: 597
Merit: 504
Sorry, but don't seem like anything interesting there's 100's of such coin already.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
OnyxCoin, bless his prepubescent little heart, dumped his entire damn premine for – get this – a whopping 1.5 BTC.

Yes, the developer of the original OnyxCoin dumped his pre-mine for an estimated 1.3 BTC -- leaving the coin's market crashed and community alone. We will be re-launching with a new blockchain and no pre-mine.

Why?

Activity: 67
looking good...what is IRC channel?
Activity: 293
another scam. Your pretty busy..

Scam V2?

It's too late ,OnyxCoin have been marked a liar

Thanks for the input.

We invite the remaining open minded folk to join us on IRC to learn more about the project
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future
This is no scam but a genuine relaunch by the community.

Will mine this coin.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Much gems and minerals. Wow. Amaze brilliance.
Activity: 293
OnyxCoin V2

A diamond among rhinestones

OnyxCoin V2 is a revamped version of the original OnyxCoin. For those who have been following the saga, the developer of the original OnyxCoin betrayed the community and prematurely abandoned the coin. Despite his malicious intentions, the community thanks for him leaving behind a wonderful concept. Early adopters of OnyxCoin banded together and decided to fork the original code and launch a new version. The pre-mine was removed and the codebase enhanced. Other changes include revised block rewards and a shortened Proof-of-Work phase.

RPC Port: 51996
P2P Port: 50995
X13 Proof-of-Work/Proof-of-Stake Hybrid
60 Second Blocks with difficulty adjustments
15,000 Block Proof-of-Work Phase (10~ Days)
Blocks 0-50 Low Reward
5% Annual Interest
No Premine
No IPO

Unlike many of our competitors, we only feel comfortable releasing finished features with proven effectiveness. We aren't going to waste your time with "stabilization funds" and hack-job tumblers masked as an anonymizing service. Initially, the team will be focused on raising awareness and promoting adoption. Additional features in the near future will include:

TOR Anonymity

Our team firmly believes that Tor implementation is one of the most innovative features to have been brought to the world of alt-coins in recent months. The concept, originally proposed by DarkCoin, was popularized by Razor and masks the client's IP address when communicating with nodes. Traditional mixing nodes employed by "Anonymous Coins" did not effectively provide full anonymity due to the risk of a client's IP address being disclosed to the centralized nodes. Tor implementation solves this issue and is a solid feature we are eager to add in the coming months.

More Coming Soon

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!

Will be available at launch.

Looking for assistance with a Windows and Mac wallet. Please get in touch with us on Freenode #onyxcoin

another scam. Your pretty busy..
Activity: 106
It's too late ,OnyxCoin have been marked a liar
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
auy
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: