Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OnyxCoin v2 [X13] █ NO PRE-MINE █ NO IPO █ PoW+PoS Hybrid █ - page 10. (Read 27578 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
MUSCLEGIRLS
max coins is 15 million

Quote from: oldkolobok on Today at 03:26:30 PM
Scam. Site down, no wallet.Kids

Please don't be an idiot. The wallet is clearly posted in the ANN.

Do not be an idiot himself. Try to download a wallet from the fallen site. Many time -  but no use.
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
Hi Guys,

I understand your concerns. There will be no merger with Bittrex. We are moving forward as a brand new coin.

Thanks

I talked to Dev, ticker will be changed to ONYX2.  OP will be updated.  No merger with the original Onyx.  This clears all red flags with me,  I am aboard now.  Nice to see a Dev take in concerns from us.  Nice job Dev, keep up the good work.  Good luck with your new coin.
Activity: 149
Opal the future
Hi Guys,

I understand your concerns. There will be no merger with Bittrex. We are moving forward as a brand new coin.

Thanks

Cheers mate.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi Guys,

Thanks
Activity: 224
The issue with swapping old coins for new needs to be resolved
otherwise we are out

I will explain this one last time for you guys.

We do not have any plans to perform a swap. We are simply assessing how practical of an option it is. If it's practical, then we will move forward with it. Why not? It's certainly a nice treat -- especially if Bittrex is receptive to the idea. The whole reason we are even considering this option because it was made clear to us that we do not need to replace the pre-mine

Thanks

I am out, this is just a guy who bought bunch of old onyx at 1 satoshi and try to make some quick bucks.

SCAM ROUND 2!!!!
LETS GET THIS CLEAR
SO THERE IS NO PREMINE HIDDEN OR IN THE OPEN
NO COINS AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME WILL BE USED TO PAY OFF THE BAGHOLDERS AT BITTREX?
AT THE MOMENT IT IS ONLY AN IDEA
STUPID DEV WHY WASNT THIS MENTIONED IN THE ANNOUCEMENT
I HAVE ALREADY EMAILED BITTREX SAYING THERE MAY BE A SCAM IN THE WORKS WITH THIS COIN
DEV BRING ALL THE SHIT OUT IN THE OPEN NOW
AND DONT FUCK ABOUT

I'll make this easy for you:

There is no pre-mine

No coins are being sent to Bittrex

Thanks
Twitter - @hashking
Let's get this shit all out in the open, now.  If the Dev is holding a bag of original Onyx, then basically this is a premine launch, another scam, and I am out.  Let's cut the bullshit now.  This coin requires a NEW market, PERIOD.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
otherwise we are out

but that would require a fork with a premine.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
otherwise we are out
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
We will contact Bittrex and see if a swap can be arranged with the old Onyx

Stay tuned

This was IMPORTANT to do BEFORE a relaunch, not after

Hi,

You need to understand that our original intentions was to not perform a swap at all. We planned on launching as a brand new coin and following the traditional steps to getting added.

We didn't want to launch with a pre-mine (which would be necessary to replace the original coins); however, it was brought to our attention that a coin swap would still be possible if we replaced Bittrex user balances. Since there is no pre-mine, I would pay for this out of pocket (we are gauging how practical this would be now). Like I said, we didn't plan on doing this but it's certainly a nice treat if it can be done. At the moment we are waiting on the total user balance which would need to be replaced. We'll let you guys know if we are moving forward from there.

Let me know if you have any additional questions

Thanks

This should of been stated in the OP.  You realize Onyx wasn't that long ago, this is very confusing and now smells funny too.

Yeah... wtf?

Either this is a new coin or it isn't? Everyone needs to start on zero or it's not fair on those that didn't happen to have a large balance stored in Bittrex?

Hi,

Like I said, this is just an option we are reviewing. We are still waiting for more details.

Need an update ASAP.  This relaunch can't be taking serious until there are answers.

Answers to what? If Bittrex can accommodate us with a reasonable out-of-pocket cost for me, then great. If they can't, then we will just pursue the traditional route of getting added to exchanges. We will be doing the latter regardless.

What swap?

Are you the f**cking original dev which is just trying to swap and sell the premine which you did not get time to sell in round 1?
Twitter - @hashking

Stay tuned

Hi,

You need to understand that our original intentions was to not perform a swap at all. We planned on launching as a brand new coin and following the traditional steps to getting added.

We didn't want to launch with a pre-mine (which would be necessary to replace the original coins); however, it was brought to our attention that a coin swap would still be possible if we replaced Bittrex user balances. Since there is no pre-mine, I would pay for this out of pocket (we are gauging how practical this would be now). Like I said, we didn't plan on doing this but it's certainly a nice treat if it can be done. At the moment we are waiting on the total user balance which would need to be replaced. We'll let you guys know if we are moving forward from there.

Thanks

This should of been stated in the OP.  You realize Onyx wasn't that long ago, this is very confusing and now smells funny too.

Yeah... wtf?

Either this is a new coin or it isn't? Everyone needs to start on zero or it's not fair on those that didn't happen to have a large balance stored in Bittrex?

Hi,

Like I said, this is just an option we are reviewing. We are still waiting for more details.

Need an update ASAP.  This relaunch can't be taking serious until there are answers.

Answers to what? If Bittrex can accommodate us with a reasonable out-of-pocket cost for me, then great. If they can't, then we will just pursue the traditional route of getting added to exchanges. We will be doing the latter regardless.

So, how many original Onyx do you have Dev?  Like I said, this relaunch can't be taking seriously until an update.  This all smells funny now.
Activity: 67

Stay tuned

Hi,

Thanks

thanks for the explanation. that makes sense.

Stay tuned

Hi,

Thanks

Yeah... wtf?

Hi,

Activity: 150
Grin
wtf, scam coin, can anyone check the source, any hidden block?

Hi,

We invite you to review the source:

https://github.com/NewOnyxCoin/NewOnyxCoin

Our block explorer:

http://cryptobe.com/chain/OnyxCoin-V2?count=500&hi=499

Thanks

ok, if u have no premine coin, how to swap the old one? don't tell me by your own btc or coin, that's a joke.
Twitter - @hashking

Stay tuned

Hi,

Thanks

Yeah... wtf?

Hi,

Grin

Hi,

We invite you to review the source:

https://github.com/NewOnyxCoin/NewOnyxCoin

Our block explorer:

http://cryptobe.com/chain/OnyxCoin-V2?count=500&hi=499

Thanks
 Grin
Activity: 182

Stay tuned

Hi,

Thanks

Yeah... wtf?

Twitter - @hashking

Stay tuned

Hi,

Thanks

Stay tuned

yes, there isn't any premine, how to swap? could u explain it? thanks
Pages:
Jump to: