Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OnyxCoin v2 [X13] █ NO PRE-MINE █ NO IPO █ PoW+PoS Hybrid █ - page 8. (Read 27578 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
so cheap in c-cex Grin  maybe will add to bittrex soon
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
how is the rolling out of the new shitcoin going?

Pretty good! You're welcome to join. Smiley Plenty of pools to mine at right now.

Don't be the guy that comes in here in 10 days saying "I wish i mined it"

only trading. will skip this one for obvious reasons

mmhmmm

You don't have to post here then. Smiley Move along
Activity: 252

Pretty good! You're welcome to join. Smiley Plenty of pools to mine at right now.

only trading. will skip this one for obvious reasons

Activity: 252
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
looks like its going to replace onyx on bittrex

Will pester them on Twitter about it...

SWEET!!!

Activity: 378
would have supported this coin if I got to swap it for my original onyx coins on bittrex. not good enough to code it to block out the premine?

good luck guys.

I guess I will just dump at a huge loss.

You're welcome back anytime.
Activity: 102
would have supported this coin if I got to swap it for my original onyx coins on bittrex. not good enough to code it to block out the premine?

good luck guys.

I guess I will just dump at a huge loss.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I corrected it.  I can't type very well.  That doesn't change the fact you comparing this coin to cloak is stupid.
Onyxcoin WAS a shitcoin.  This is the new onyxcoin. I am not calling it a shitcoin.  Cloak didn't take it's name from a failed coin the dev dumped the premine on.  

Oxyncoin 1 had a big premine that was dumped on the market.  How is that anything like cloak having trouble with its launch and having to relaunch 2 days later?  

So again good luck new oynxcoin.  You will need it since everyone will think your part of that first oynxcoin shit show.  

Clutch go suck a sick.

I'm sorry go suck a what?
Activity: 171
In Real World Use for Crypto We Trust!!
Well i'm on OnyxCoin v2 and so far its sweet!!
THx
Onyxcoin WAS a shitcoin.  This is the new onyxcoin. I am not calling it a shitcoin.  Cloak didn't take it's name from a failed coin the dev dumped the premine on.  

Oxyncoin 1 had a big premine that was dumped on the market.  How is that anything like cloak having trouble with its launch and having to relaunch 2 days later?  

So again good luck new oynxcoin.  You will need it since everyone will think your part of that first oynxcoin shit show.  

Clutch go suck a dick.
if anyone comes in with a big buy wall yes if not ppl will wait some time if nothing happends they will dump on those 300-500 satoshis

It is sad but true.  You took the name of a shitcoin.  That puts you behind the 8 ball early.  Hopefully with time and effort you guys can make this work.  Good luck I hope you guys do well.

LOL you're living in a hole.

Look at Cloak, it was relaunched with the same name... it's a monster now!

Get out of here with you FUD... it's still day one! good grief

Umm cloak didn't take it's name from a failed dev dump shitcoin you retard.  No one is spreading FUD.  I was wishing these guys luck and you can fuck off.

#Salty

And ummm, yes. Cloak did do a relaunch because it was a shitcoin launch.

They now are taking the appropriate measures making sure it's a legit coin. Smiley

PS. calling onyx a shitcoin is not wishing them luck, fag-bag.
if anyone comes in with a big buy wall yes if not ppl will wait some time if nothing happends they will dump on those 300-500 satoshis

It is sad but true.  You took the name of a shitcoin.  That puts you behind the 8 ball early.  Hopefully with time and effort you guys can make this work.  Good luck I hope you guys do well.

Umm cloak didn't take it's name from a failed dev dump shitcoin you retard.  No one is spreading FUD.  I was wishing these guys luck and you can fuck off.

Activity: 112
are bittrex removing onyx and adding onyxv2?

https://twitter.com/Bittrexpumps/status/496779499208314880

Hi,

If you guys would like for us to be added on Bittrex, I suggest requesting it via Twitter and/or IRC. I'll reach out to them as well.

Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: