Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OnyxCoin v2 [X13] █ NO PRE-MINE █ NO IPO █ PoW+PoS Hybrid █ - page 5. (Read 27578 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Looking good so far. I've made some mad bones with this coin already.
You really should've used a different name though.
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
Have to admit that this coin is very beautiful.Bullish on you.Come on dev.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
miners dump it so heavy  Cry
Activity: 364
A different name could work if that is a possibility maybe something like obsidian another black gem stone
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
It will fly up soon.No one will take it associated with fraud, unless you didn't read carefully. Grin
Activity: 209
Opal Dev
Dev what are your thoughts on renaming this the coin after the POW is over. I think it would actually be very helpful to the coins progress, If this is a community coin I think it is deserving of a vote. I dont think anyone likes being associated with a scam.
Activity: 378
every coin that is on ccex only looks like this, but this will not last as soon as pow is over and bittrex crew is back from vegas this will fly Smiley
Activity: 168
I think it is just the name MineP.it.  How well do you think a coin would sell if you named it Rapercoin or murdercoin.  Look at how poorly 666 coin did.  A name doesn't help a coin near as much as it can hurt a coin. Naming this coin after a failed carson kock coin pretty much did it in from the get go.  With a ton of hard work maybe they can turn it around but man it isn't looking good.
Activity: 182
People dumping usually trying to kill a coin.

The coin is only a couple days old. Once pow is complete, look for it to shoot up!

I'm really liking it so far.

The reality of the market is everything is down. So it's no real surprise this is down right now.

People dumping usually trying to kill a coin? No one mines a coin just to try to kill it that is a stupid statement.  They dump sometimes to cut their loses on a coin.  I told you on day one what the problem was.  They should have never named this onyxcoin.  Naming your coin after a failed coin that was dumped for a few bucks by carson kock was a bad move.  Sorry to the dev team good bunch of people trying to do something good had it blow up badly.  But who knows maybe it will turn around I wish them luck.

It definitely seems like someone is trying to kill it. The price it's being dumped at has to be at a loss. It makes no sense at all. Wondering if it's Carsen mining and dumping because he doesn't want to see the relaunch succeed..
Activity: 168

The coin is only a couple days old. Once pow is complete, look for it to shoot up!

The reality of the market is everything is down. So it's no real surprise this is down right now.

People dumping usually trying to kill a coin? No one mines a coin just to try to kill it that is a stupid statement.  They dump sometimes to cut their loses on a coin.  I told you on day one what the problem was.  They should have never named this onyxcoin.  Naming your coin after a failed coin that was dumped for a few bucks by carson kock was a bad move.  Sorry to the dev team good bunch of people trying to do something good had it blow up badly.  But who knows maybe it will turn around I wish them luck.
Activity: 230
buy side is picking up! now up to 58 sat.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

haha im liking it too i got some @ 11 and 13 sats cant go wrong with that one  Grin

will load even moar of that if they sell so low  Cheesy
Activity: 448

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
thinking about investing in this one
let's see what news will be coming soon
arz
Activity: 261
Should I be  Smiley or   Angry that my 80-100 sats order got filled Huh Why would someone dump this lower Huh
Activity: 267
oh my god , people dump to 12satoshi ... Huh

I can only say that they are too stupid.It is easy to deceive.Don't have to worry about.The number of dumping rarely.The rumor is ONYX2 and ONYX has certain correlation.Carefully read the post.They didn't have any correlation.ONYX2 is an entirely new COINS. Grin Cheesy Shocked
Dev, you should be very eye-catching illustrate this in your post.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
why anybody would dump like that Sad
oh my god , people dump to 12satoshi ... Huh
im holding strong so many dumped coins tho lol
Activity: 182
Price sucks Sad

Any news of any developments?

Yup, working on Tor integration and working towards an addition to Bittrex.

Can you be clear as to whether or not people will be able to exchange Onyx for  Onyx V2. As it reads so far people are buying Onyx right now because they think that it will convert to Onyx2. We really need some clarity on this please.

Keep up the good work and response. Smiley

Good question. There will absolutely not be any conversion offered for Onyx holders. While the concept sounds nice on paper, it simply wouldn't work with the way we launched this coin (no pre-mine). We are moving forward as a brand new coin from scratch.

I think having someway to save the previous Onyx holders would be nice, but doing so without giving the Scam Dev a payday would be nice.. maybe a 10 to 1  or 100 to 1 conversion would be interesting as it would also give the Onxy2 big price push as being 10x or 100x the value of Onxy as it stands right now. Without causing a 1 to 1 dump of the coin. Perhaps creating an Onyx exchange site so its upto users to trade their onyx and and onyx 2

Sell your Onyx on Bittrex and buy Onyx2 with the proceeds.
Pages:
Jump to: