Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 197. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Nice. Tried the encrypted messaging and it works perfectly!
Really looking forward to see a POD posted for this coin. Think it would help dissipate all the doubts about the rebrand and showing people this is a new coin.

I have my hopes and my buy orders in this one xD
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Things are definitely looking good on this coin. I got some fairly cheap but still buying on the way up. Hope to see +1000 sat soon. Surely will be on Bittrex soon - been a "Hot" coin on C-Cex since you launched I think. They must be taking notice.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
Update on POD:

We've finally had a reply from CryptoAsian (literally a few minutes ago). We are among the next few developers on his list and we will hopefully have something from him tonight.

Well this is encouraging.. ..Makes me wonder how far ahead of time all the ninja releases apply for POD?

they usually don't even have a normal thread ready, to me it seems really unlikely most of those guys even think about POD before launch.
but some do seem to get it faster than others some how.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future
Hopefully we should be published soon..
Activity: 209
Opal Dev
Update on POD:

We've finally had a reply from CryptoAsian (literally a few minutes ago). We are among the next few developers on his list and we will hopefully have something from him tonight.

Well this is encouraging.. ..Makes me wonder how far ahead of time all the ninja releases apply for POD?
Activity: 728
good job so far  Grin

any word on the POD yet?

Seems he's been slow (cryptoasian)
Activity: 782
good job so far  Grin

any word on the POD yet?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
10,000 Opal Still up for grabs
 Cheesy Cheesy https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Truth/status/512446980300476416  Cheesy Cheesy

I dont care if you're a Dev or Won previously,just make a meme and add to reply with $opal

If no one wins tonight I will add the 10k to the pot for tomorrows contest.

And GREAT JOB Team on the New Wallet!
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Chance for 15 people to win 1000 OPAL!

Follow, Retweet, Favorite:
https://twitter.com/cryptokiely/status/512712077803155456

15,000 Opal total. Drawing is Monday 9/22 - 8PM EST!
Activity: 262
OSX WALLET RELEASED DOWNLOAD:

Apologies for the slight delay.

Thanks,

Opal Team

good coin but  we need anon

Thanks for the support we are already working on it..  Grin
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

Thanks,

Opal Team

good coin but  we need anon
Opal Dev
FREE OPAL!!!!
Enter in Day 5 of

10 Days of Opal!

Shocked Wink Wink Wink https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Truth/status/512808810935635968  Wink Wink Wink  Shocked

Good Luck!!
Activity: 262

Thanks,

Opal Team

Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Opal Dev
 Cheesy Cheesy https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Truth/status/512446980300476416  Cheesy Cheesy

I dont care if you're a Dev or Won previously,just make a meme and add to reply with $opal

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
glad to see the devs doing such a good job with this  Cool
Opal Dev

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

this looks awesome, will get pumped so hard when more become aware that there is a tight dev team around.
despite being "hot" on c-cex but i do think we need more, do a marketing campain to get on bittrex/mp/cryptsy to really get volume id say.
i would say because people are skeptical in all new things and think they know everything, and every time they encounter with some new and innovating topics, also they like to see trendy features although they won't really use it in common practice esp when cinni and nxt encrypted messaging looks a little embarrassed
Activity: 271

this looks awesome, will get pumped so hard when more become aware that there is a tight dev team around.
despite being "hot" on c-cex but i do think we need more, do a marketing campain to get on bittrex/mp/cryptsy to really get volume id say.
Jump to: