Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 200. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
everything is on schedule and as we mentioned before we will be releasing Opacity early.
i.e wallets with opacity will be out today/tonight Smiley
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
good explorer when new wallet?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Who dropped the price to 40?
German translation has been completed:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--783271

Thanks to kendari
Activity: 149
Opal the future
Pool?

There are no pools, mining has finished. The coin is 100% PoS now.

What happened to the 15 days of mining?

Everything is explained in the OP ANN..

It is a re brand of ONYNV2

For those that don't know the history of OnyxV2 please see the original thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-onyxcoin-v2-x13-no-pre-mine-no-ipo-powpos-hybrid-724186
Activity: 287
Pool?

What happened to the 15 days of mining?
Activity: 209
Opal Dev

Thanks so much for the free Coins.. You guys Rock!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
So I have my Onyx v2 wallet with 3400 unconfirmed onyx. What can I do. I deleted all files in onyx v2 in roaming except wallet.dat and redownloaded wallet from onyx v2 website. Wont sync. Can I use wallet.dat from onyx v2 for opal? Can I exchange my onyx v2 for opal?

Thanks in advance

Vegas

UPDATE: Ok figuered this out. Downloaded Opal wallet, and copied my wallet.dat from Onyx V2 roaming folder over the new opal wallet.dat. Do this while neither wallet running. I now have my old Onyx V2 in my new opal wallet.

Vegas,

Let us know if you are still having issues with the wallet. We have not heard of any issues connecting to the network. If you would like to stop in on #opalcoin on freenode we would be happy to assist.

CoolCash
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
So I have my Onyx v2 wallet with 3400 unconfirmed onyx. What can I do. I deleted all files in onyx v2 in roaming except wallet.dat and redownloaded wallet from onyx v2 website. Wont sync. Can I use wallet.dat from onyx v2 for opal? Can I exchange my onyx v2 for opal?

Thanks in advance

Vegas

UPDATE: Ok figuered this out. Downloaded Opal wallet, and copied my wallet.dat from Onyx V2 roaming folder over the new opal wallet.dat. Do this while neither wallet running. I now have my old Onyx V2 in my new opal wallet.

I believe this is within the Bitcointalk Rules...

Our IRC Tip Bot is up and running - to celebrate we will rain 10000 Opal once we have 50 people in our channel: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#opalcoin
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
nr2 in volume on c-cex.
nice, 30% up on marketcap.

very nice start  Wink
Pool?

Activity: 395
very good work team opal  Grin
I chat c-cex with dev

Thanks - we're currently the 2nd highest volume on C-Cex... let's work towards being the highest! Smiley
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
very good work team opal  Grin
I chat c-cex with dev
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Just bought some. Definately watching

The current "Explorah richlist" has a bug, and it has concerned some potential investors. We have contacted the host who had advised us this would be rectified some time ago, unfortunately this has still not happened. In the mean time we have acquired a new host to provide this service, whilst running our own script to ensure Opal holders have the correct up to date information.

Activity: 271
Jump to: