Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 30. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Dev is not active for 13 days.

Date Registered:    September 01, 2014, 02:14:38 PM
Last Active:    May 21, 2015, 07:22:10 PM
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Interview with OPAL's Voidlord https://soundcloud.com/supernetradio/voidlord

Thanks for sharing, after listening im more secure in my investment here.
Any big news headed OPAL's way soon?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
FYI  I only invest in Supernet coins. Wink Wink  The only reason I invested in Opal is because it is in the supernet.  With so many scams out there Supernet gives casual investors like me one more filter.  I am happy to buy and hold for as long as it takes if I know the coin is part of the supernet, because I know the devs are legit.   I've done alright so far with this strategy.     
legendary
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Here is a board about Facebook ad campaigns realized, tiny budget,
just in order to learn about the Return depending on Ages, Country, Devices.

I can say that the typical reader is a U.S 25 years old male which use Androïd
and... obviously that video has a very high click rate Smiley.
whatever happened to opal drive anyhow?

Hi Imbladednow,

Opal Drive is released in a Alpha version (wallet v1.3.2.0), we are testing it, it works and we are fixing an issue with some transfers (some file transfer don't work, other do).

Once this is solve, we will focus on a better GUI (an easy one) and its guidebook.
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
whatever happened to opal drive anyhow?
Reminder: OPAL LOTTERY week 2 !

1. Submit your Opal Address to [email protected]

2. The Opal Address must contain a minimum of 5000 Opals.

3. The submitted Opal Address must appear to staking at the time of the drawing.

4. Entry Acceptance for week 2 ends June 5th 11:59pm CST (5:59pm UTC)

5. Only one Address maybe submitted per email address.

The Drawing will be June 6th at 2pm CST (8pm UTC)

The Prize for week 2 is 2000 Opals. (1000 Opals from Truther Opal Ops, 1000 Opals from Opal Embassy)

The Lottery will continue for the next 3 weeks (possibly longer depending on participation).

I think the guys from opal have actually done more for supernet than has been done by supernet for opal, not in terms of value but in terms of helping each other out development wise.
I still think supernet is an "asset" for opal, as opal is an asset to them. i.e staying in and ultimately taking advantage of being a part of supernet is the right thing to do.

Yes drm, i can understand, but SuperNET is always "sending back the lift" with helps from its community.
Furthermore we now have a room to set Radioshow on SuperNET radio !

I think the main issue we have is: to build a better organization.

i guess the Opal Foundation could answer this, and as it is an important part which need every colors of skills, the ideas are welcome Smiley

Skill is Cart & Will is Wheel !
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I think the guys from opal have actually done more for supernet than has been done by supernet for opal, not in terms of value but in terms of helping each other out development wise.
I still think supernet is an "asset" for opal, as opal is an asset to them. i.e staying in and ultimately taking advantage of being a part of supernet is the right thing to do.

Yep I totally agree. Opal is then man in this relationship. And to be frank, would probably do better without the supernet.

drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Activity: 192
Hello?   How goes it?  How do you like my new tongue-ring?
EDIT: 500 1000 Opals added to the current prize ! which is now 2000°

OPAL LOTTERY week 2 !!!

Here's the lottery conditions.

2. The Opal Address must contain a minimum of 5000 Opal

3. The submitted Opal Address must appear to staking at the time of the drawing.

4. Entry Acceptance for week 2 ends June 5th 11:59pm (CST)

5. Only one Address maybe submitted per email address.

The Drawing will be June 6th at 2pm (CST)

The Prize for week 2 is 2000 Opals. (1000 Opals from Truther Opal Ops, 1000 Opals from Opal Embassy)

The Lottery will continue for the next 3 weeks (possibly longer depending on participation)

Thanks

~Truther
Just wanted to tell you guys that after chatting here I decided to pick up a bunch of Opal but im thinking maybe Opal can be bigger without the supernet and just going at it alone.
Does anyone here agree with me on that point?

Hi neordicICE,

SuperNET is a great place to share & learn new works about blockchain technology, we found Investors, Networks and helps (with guys such Fontline, Lootz, Prints...).

Please tell us why do you think that leaving the SuperNET could be a benefit for Opal ?

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Just wanted to tell you guys that after chatting here I decided to pick up a bunch of Opal but im thinking maybe Opal can be bigger without the supernet and just going at it alone.

I would agree Opal could survive just fine on its own yeah definitely. I don't think it should though.  I know the SuperNet gives Opal even more leverage and possibility of use. I don't think it hurts a coin to be flexible, it is just another option.  Not many coins are accepted on the SuperNet so if only for that reason alone I think it is worth having the status. But I know there are so many other positives to the SuperNet, transaction privacy Teleport, Telepathy if you care about those things of course. Which we all should care about ultimately since there may come a time when exchanges are shut down and your use of a coin could be a violation.

I stick with coins that have functionality and adding SuperNet grants even more functionality, besides the real function of File Sharing, Colored Coins and Aliasing etc.
Activity: 505
OPAL LOTTERY
week 2
Begins Today!!!

4. Only one Address maybe submitted per email address.

The Prize for week 2 is 1000 Opal.

The Lottery will continue for the next 3 weeks (possibly longer depending on participation)

Thanks

~Truther

The Opal Embassy is adding 500 Opals to this Prize ! come on in !
Activity: 209
Opal Dev
OPAL LOTTERY
week 2
Begins Today!!!

4. Only one Address maybe submitted per email address.

The Prize for week 2 is 1000 Opal.

Thanks

~Truther
Vote for Opal to be added at Coinomat.com https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php
Coinomat.com offers bank transfers, withdrawals to Visa/Master card, and custom debit card for all the cryptocurrencies on its platform.
On top of that instant exchanges to all supported cryptocurrencies and e-currencies are available.
Crypto to Fiat liquidity can provide a significant boost to Opal.
more program details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-coins-at-coinomatcom-add-your-coin-1053407

Thank you coinomates, for the news,
as reminder the most voted coin is elected each month.
Activity: 550
VOTE FOR

Vote for Opal to be added at Coinomat.com https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php
Coinomat.com offers bank transfers, withdrawals to Visa/Master cards, and custom debit cards for all the cryptocurrencies on its platform.
On top of that, instant exchanges to all supported cryptocurrencies and e-currencies are available.

Coinomat.com pioneered instant crypto to crypto exchange in 2013 and now also offers various crypto to fiat solutions to provide additional liquidity for supported cryptocurrencies. Coinomat was the first project to offer this and it will always remain our top priority.

Normally, to withdraw to a bank account you need someone to send you the funds from their local bank, so it can be a problem if there aren't many local exchanges happening. Traditionally, transfer costs are a hassle, can cost up to 3% of the amount and take 2-3 business days.

With Coinomat you can easily send funds to any Visa or Master card in the world instantly, with no wait time.

Various fiat exchange features:

- Instant exchanges to all other cryptos on our platform.

- Withdrawal to any Visa or Master card issued by any bank in the world.

*This is a great way to provide your coin with liquidity, especially for users who live in the countries with less crypto exposure.

Crypto purchasing and selling with bank transfer

If you need to buy altcoins with bank transfers it can be a real problem and there arn't a lot of providers out there. We enable our users to load their Coinomat account with a bank transfer and buy any coin we support. To mitigate volatility effects, first the account is credited and only after that, a user can purchase the crypto of his choice.
Transfers from most countries are accepted (except for US)

Withdrawal to a custom bank card

We offer custom debit cards which can be loaded with cryptocurrency and work in ATM's all over the world. Card costs $40 and are delivered within a week after successful order (users need to provide Personal ID and Proof of residence). The card is not tied to a personal bank account and works more like stored value card. After the card is delivered, a user is able to load it from their Coinomat account.

Offering these services, we cover basically all major ways to buy and sell your crypto. Liquidity is what the cryptocurrency scene is lacking at the moment, and providing more fiat liquidity can be a great popularity booster for Bitshares.

Head over to our voting page and get things started!

https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php

*Exchange directions provided for supported coins

Pages:
Jump to: