Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 29. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Hi, thanks to Opal Embassy and Mr truther for this prize, first time in my life i win something in a lottery  Grin

And remember the green part Wink
Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
im the owner of address oVDqu45q3Mhq7X4vG4j1CqjQfjkYkZfCrn

My wallet was and is staking, proof :

So what ?

Thanks for the added info stef.

Sorry to doubt you

I think one of the block explorers is behind, which caused the confusion.

also congratz!

You will have your prize later today

anyone who submitted a new entree will be added to the next drawing.

~Truther

Congratulations Stef !

And remember the green part Wink
Activity: 209
Opal Dev

So what ?

Thanks for the added info stef.

Sorry to doubt you

I think one of the block explorers is behind, which caused the confusion.

also congratz!

You will have your prize later today

anyone who submitted a new entree will be added to the next drawing.

~Truther
hi everyone. just want to pop in after vacation to say hello.
glad to see everything is still fine. my wallet is staking like crazy Shocked

Hi Fontline ! & Welcome back !

So what ?

Don't worry stef942, we will have a look

Truther ? it is all right don't you think ?
As i have an account penetration skill (and job) I will soon start a simple opal phone marketing campaign with french media,
Quick topo: "Opalcoin, the alternative to Bitcoin, Five to ten times less consuming than Bitcoin, with specials development such Colorcore and Opaldrive ! excellent opportunities to speak about underground start-ups/development/techs/financial alternative..."

(feel free to send me simple ideas on which point can i advance when phoning them or on which target do you think it will benefit us !
(not especially Media, could be Banks, Big accounts, Sponsorships, School/University...).

Once it's done i will write a phone script (with all the return/outputs) for english speakers in order to hire some of you to do the social engine (i will test it anyway, but i think my english is to "french" to be serious).

Keep on fighting !

Opalon ! Smiley

Sounds good Voidlord. Keep up the great work Smiley

I wonder if we should contact other companies named Opal.

E.g:
http://www.opaltransfer.com/en/
https://www.opal.com.au/

I did not know the first one, Smiley thank you Danz0r

I must phone to the french prospect first, they are harder to move as cryptos is not known at all (except Bitcoin): good move to phone them to explain simple fact: -"imagine you are in 1997, Snake plissken... er... imagine you are just before a huge evolution (like the internet wave)."
Activity: 181

So what ?
Opal Dev
Apparently the winner was not staking, so we will be  selecting a new winner tomorrow at 2pm CST
and will re-open enteries for the next 12 hours,
Opal Dev
The Winner
of
Opal Staking Lottery

Week 2
oVDqu45q3Mhq7X4vG4j1CqjQfjkYkZfCrn
[/s]

Congratz!

Your prize will be sent sometime tomorrow to the address.

Feel free to let yourself be know on the forums to enjoy your claim to fame Smiley
(but we will keep your information private)

Stay tuned for next weeks lotto

~Truther
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
hi everyone. just want to pop in after vacation to say hello.
glad to see everything is still fine. my wallet is staking like crazy Shocked
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
As i have an account penetration skill (and job) I will soon start a simple opal phone marketing campaign with french media,
Quick topo: "Opalcoin, the alternative to Bitcoin, Five to ten times less consuming than Bitcoin, with specials development such Colorcore and Opaldrive ! excellent opportunities to speak about underground start-ups/development/techs/financial alternative..."

(feel free to send me simple ideas on which point can i advance when phoning them or on which target do you think it will benefit us !
(not especially Media, could be Banks, Big accounts, Sponsorships, School/University...).

Once it's done i will write a phone script (with all the return/outputs) for english speakers in order to hire some of you to do the social engine (i will test it anyway, but i think my english is to "french" to be serious).

Keep on fighting !

Opalon ! Smiley

Sounds good Voidlord. Keep up the great work Smiley

I wonder if we should contact other companies named Opal.

E.g:
http://www.opaltransfer.com/en/
https://www.opal.com.au/

Keep on fighting !

Opalon ! Smiley
Reminder: OPAL LOTTERY week 2 !

1. Submit your Opal Address to [email protected]

2. The Opal Address must contain a minimum of 5000 Opals.

3. The submitted Opal Address must appear to staking at the time of the drawing.

4. Entry Acceptance for week 2 ends June 5th 11:59pm CST (5:59pm UTC)

5. Only one Address maybe submitted per email address.

The Drawing will be June 6th at 2pm CST (8pm UTC)

The Prize for week 2 is 2000 Opals. (1000 Opals from Truther Opal Ops, 1000 Opals from Opal Embassy)

The Lottery will continue for the next 3 weeks (possibly longer depending on participation).

Times running out, If you've entered before feel free to enter again.. there are only a several enteries so far so your chances of winning are very high!

Come on guys ! spread it ! your chances of winning are still very high !
Opal Dev
Reminder: OPAL LOTTERY week 2 !

1. Submit your Opal Address to [email protected]

2. The Opal Address must contain a minimum of 5000 Opals.

3. The submitted Opal Address must appear to staking at the time of the drawing.

4. Entry Acceptance for week 2 ends June 5th 11:59pm CST (5:59pm UTC)

5. Only one Address maybe submitted per email address.

The Drawing will be June 6th at 2pm CST (8pm UTC)

The Prize for week 2 is 2000 Opals. (1000 Opals from Truther Opal Ops, 1000 Opals from Opal Embassy)

The Lottery will continue for the next 3 weeks (possibly longer depending on participation).

Times running out, If you've entered before feel free to enter again.. there are only a several enteries so far so your chances of winning are very high!
Interview with OPAL's Voidlord https://soundcloud.com/supernetradio/voidlord

Good Job Voidlord! I learned something new about the T-Shirts from that interview. Organic Cotton not Synthetics!

Here is my attempt to explain Opal in French... Uh Oui Opal Coin...  You did superb! Smiley

Merci Cryptonick !

Next time i will be more prepared, i came only 15 minutes before the interview with a new headset which cause us some issue (the microphone did not work, it was fixed 2 minutes after the official interview start time with a good old reboot Smiley )
Opal Dev
IT'S BACK!

Honest Opal Trading Tactics to Increase Yield -by Truther

Today's H.O.T.T.I.Y-

Greenspan is the former head of the U.S. Federal Reserve
and a great resource for financial advice.
He says that the biggest indicator of the health of an economy
is people’s willingness or aversion to invest in long-term assets.

The same thing applies to your personal finances.
In a world full of consumers it’s important to take an
audit of our own financial life (and this really extends into health, love, and happiness too).

You have to take an honest look at yourself and ask if you are someone who has a high proclivity
towards long-term investments. If you’re not then think of something that you haven’t been doing
financially because it doesn’t pay off for a while and do it anyway.
You’ll find that you end up much wealthier in the long run.

Hotty of the Day-

Female- http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/103gbfrocks.com/files/2013/11/945715_182552581936816_531364910_n.jpg (NSFW)

Male- https://i.imgur.com/TnDbx1X.jpg (NSFW)

Random Hotty's (never nudes, always tasteful) with each H.O.T.T.I.Y.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Interview with OPAL's Voidlord https://soundcloud.com/supernetradio/voidlord

Good Job Voidlord! I learned something new about the T-Shirts from that interview. Organic Cotton not Synthetics!

Here is my attempt to explain Opal in French... Uh Oui Opal Coin...  You did superb! Smiley
Opal Dev
Dev is not active for 13 days.

Date Registered:    September 01, 2014, 02:14:38 PM
Last Active:    May 21, 2015, 07:22:10 PM

He will be here. This is a serious coin not some scam coin. It's in the Supernet. So back off man!
HUh? I've been active. Which dev are referring too? This is a Team of people. But if you refering to the "Opalteam" user I can log on a make a post if you'd like.. but we mainly use that for major announcements.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

He will be here. This is a serious coin not some scam coin. It's in the Supernet. So back off man!

Yes I agree. We just need to be patient. Coins take time & everyone just wants to quick buck. They don't understand that waiting is all part of the game.

Bass posted a while back he would be less available. Just got to read through all the posts though. Others are here to answer any questions though...
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Yes I agree. We just need to be patient. Coins take time & everyone just wants to quick buck. They don't understand that waiting is all part of the game.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: