Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 28. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I had those issues on a VPS I rented from Vultr. It's not really powerfull, like 1 CPU and 1 GB of RAM. The RAM is really the bottleneck here.

Anyway, the problem solved itself so you don't hear me complaining anymore Grin

Been running stable for over 24 hours now.

Another question: Let's say I have quite a few Opal's, over 80k. Do I have to use coin control in order to get the maxium stake rewards? If yes, how do I use this?

Thanks for the help
Activity: 308
Don't Forget it ! the prize is 3000 Opals !

Would like to participate but where do I get some more background information about this lottery?

SORRY FOR THE DELAY..

OPAL LOTTERY week 3 !

1. Submit your Opal Address to [email protected]

2. The Opal Address must contain a minimum of 10000 Opals.

3. The submitted Opal Address must appear to staking at the time of the drawing.

4. Entry Acceptance for week 3 ends June 13th 11:59pm CST (5:59pm UTC)

5. Only one Address maybe submitted per email address.

PRIZE IS 3000 OPAL!

The Drawing will be June 14th at 2pm CST (8pm UTC)

Just simply rewarding those who are staking coins or those who'd like to join the network.
Submit your address to be put in the drawing.
Typically about about a dozen people have been entering each week so your chances of winning are high
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Why is my Opalcoin wallet always taking so much resources? It also often crashes or stops responding. It is fully synced.

Shadow Coin Conflict? Also, try without Shadow Coin for a while see if you notice a difference? I notice when PoS happens my CPU utilization jumps but I have 12 Cores so it goes from 2% to 4%. Depending on your CPU it may be spiking during PoS? I really doubt it though, but you can watch to see if it coincides with Mining through PoS. Not sure about the crashing but MEMTest is always the first Diagnostic in my approach to troubleshooting. I am only on wallet 1.3.0 though...
v1.3.2.0.

CPU usage has stablized now, but it still happens occasionally. Weird. I hope a next update sovles this.

BTW:

Someone is accumulating Opal's @ Bittrex  Cheesy

Hi PhilipMorris,

Let us know if you still have this CPU load.

And if it happens again, please reply to these questions:

-Does it happens when you close the Opalcoin Client ?
-What type of W8 do you use ?
-What kind of CPU do you use ?
-What are your C++ runtime Libraries (In Program and features: Microsoft Visual C++ 20XX Redistribuable.... )
-Are you testing/using Opal Drive when the Opalcoin Client is crashing ?  
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
v1.3.2.0.

CPU usage has stablized now, but it still happens occasionally. Weird. I hope a next update sovles this.

BTW:

Someone is accumulating Opal's @ Bittrex  Cheesy

To be fair, I still think it has been way undervalued for a long time. It's due a price bump in my opinion.
v1.3.2.0.

BTW:

Someone is accumulating Opal's @ Bittrex  Cheesy
Why is my Opalcoin wallet always taking so much resources? It also often crashes or stops responding. It is fully synced.

Which version of the wallet are you using?

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 209
Opal Dev

The Prize for week 2 is 2000 Opals. (1000 Opals from Truther Opal Ops, 1000 Opals from Opal Embassy)

i received the prize from Opal Embassy (1000 opals) but i still not received the prize from Truther Opal Ops  Cry do you forget me  Huh

Sorry about that waiting for confirm email from bittrex.. will be on the way shortly
Transfer has been confirmed.. let me us know when you recieved them
Opal Dev
Would like to participate but where do I get some more background information about this lottery?

SORRY FOR THE DELAY..

OPAL LOTTERY week 3 !

3. The submitted Opal Address must appear to staking at the time of the drawing.

PRIZE IS 3000 OPAL!

Just simply rewarding those who are staking coins or those who'd like to join the network.
Submit your address to be put in the drawing.
Typically about about a dozen people have been entering each week so your chances of winning are high
Opal Dev

The Prize for week 2 is 2000 Opals. (1000 Opals from Truther Opal Ops, 1000 Opals from Opal Embassy)

i received the prize from Opal Embassy (1000 opals) but i still not received the prize from Truther Opal Ops  Cry do you forget me  Huh

Sorry about that waiting for confirm email from bittrex.. will be on the way shortly
Activity: 181

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

SORRY FOR THE DELAY..

OPAL LOTTERY week 3 !

PRIZE IS 3000 OPAL!

Opal Dev
SORRY FOR THE DELAY..

OPAL LOTTERY week 3 !

PRIZE IS 3000 OPAL!

Lucky dips and fancy artworks are wearing a bit thin. What's happening on the development front? Where did bass go? Where is Opalcoin going?

Development is ongoing - primarily on the Drive at the moment. But we are also putting a lot of effort into getting Opal accepted as a payment option in as many places as possible.

We have news today that Opal will be added as a payment option to theviralexchange.com

https://twitter.com/OpalCoinTeam/status/608042241039470592

This is hopefully happening within the hour.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Lucky dips and fancy artworks are wearing a bit thin. What's happening on the development front? Where did bass go? Where is Opalcoin going?
Opal Drive is being tested and development is ongoing. I don't expect the Devs to Clock in but they haven't left I can assure you. Most are here posting.

I am trying to think up new and creative ideas to implement. I do what I can to help every coin I believe in and those will have functionality or services that set them apart.

My O-Pal idea would need work where I wanted to turn Opal into a Pay-Pal but also list inside ebay. I posted a while back so if you are interested check out some the old posts.

I want to create a new model for Crypto where Coin is Granted to a Buyer at cost that will never depreciate from that point of entry. So they can never lose a dime ever. If that coin is converted back to FIAT then the coin is burned and market cap is sustained. So if you buy $1000 of coin and buy something then a Merchant can come back to the exchange and sell $600 of it to get their costs of goods out. If someone doesn't need to get their costs out then they wouldn't sell or would only do so if they needed their money back out for any reason. Then you just have standard fees for the network and unlimited amount of coin and market cap to extend. It always mitigates the risk and just extends the coin. It is just based on trust though unless there were an internal mechanism that always makes the coin worth the money put in. So Opal Drive will be able to back this worth based on its service fee for Cloud Backup once implemented on top of Opal Drive. I would think this is the direction to go so it is always on. And come to think of it anyone at this point could develop this capability and charge Opal for it right now at this very moment. This is how open Opal is and scalable.

The really cool part to this would be the added functions that are now stabilized inside Opal since this is the crux of the issue with Crypto is that the base for generation of coin is cheaper than what the coin should be worth. The only real work around is to make the service that the coin offers a constant cost that backs the coin and boosts the worth. So you could always use the coin to pay for that service. This is why only Coins with Functionality will survive in the end. Opal will be one of those coins that survives since it has such a great Development team.

Another great idea would be to port BitCoin in as tokens and make those an internal market cap always worth what BitCoin is worth. Then your BitCoin can have a summer home and play in the Opal Space and on the SuperNet. This would boost the coin value immensely. Any coin that would come into those Tokens would be able to function at BitCoin cost levels without any exchanges involved. Since that same coin could always leave at anytime it burns on the way out or market cap is adjusted.

I would call this functionality Opal Vault. Vault is a Safe but it is also a Leap or Safe Leap. I think it is the dexterity of Opal that could make this happen within Tokens or Colored coin etc.
Activity: 279
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
anyone who submitted a new entree will be added to the next drawing.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: