Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin - page 21. (Read 40060 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 01:38:55 AM
As for me, nice idea, good luck with ur project
Activity: 48
December 12, 2017, 09:27:50 PM
Guys have you an updated discord channel? I can't find a working link
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 07:43:49 PM
Our first goal will be to create a great community becouse this is one of the most important thing to succeed in cryptocurrencies.
How we want to build big comunity? Except high PoS returns and strong marketing (that i cant talk about more, hope you understad why) you will be able to spend your
OPC to win great prizes in our many lotteries. You will be able to win not only OP Coin but also another cryptocurrencies (BTC,LTC etc.), another high PoS currencies, games and much more.
There will be also many different competitions where you will be ale to win great prizes. There will be tournaments, events and everything that we need to our community grow, make money and also have a little fun with us.

Wow! The project team has did their due diligence for their OPCoin! Well done!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
December 12, 2017, 04:04:42 PM
OPC Cryptopia Lottery

*Each participant recive guarantee 500 OPC. Check it out!

Prize pool (minimum 20 participants**):

- 2 x 100% of investment back (up to 0.02 BTC)
          - 1 x 50% of investment back (up to 0.01 BTC)
          - 5 x 10% of your OPC purchase (paid in OPC)

Start : 10.12.2017         
          End : 16.12.2017         

Join here: HERE

RULES:
          - You can fill this form only once.
          - To participate you need to purchse minimum 5 000 OPC.
          - DATE of purchase, OPC AMOUNT, BTC cost and your cryptopia username MUST BE VISABLE.
          - Only your last OPC buy transaction will counts.(All that can fit on one screenshot. All buy OPC transactions after 10.12 counts)
          - If you win, your BTC will be send directly to your cryptopia account
          - Only OPC bought after 10.12 counts
BONUS

IF AT 16.12 OPC PRICE WILL BE AT LEAST 100 SAT PRIZES WILL BE DOUBLED (selected randomly 2 x 0.04 BTC or
4 x 0.02 BTC and simmilar to 50% investment back)

*GUARANTEED PRICE: Each participant who fill that form correctly will receive a guaranteed 500 OPC!

** Prizes (less than 20 particippants):
          - 2 x 100% investment back (up to 0.02 BTC)
          - 2 x 10% of purchase, paid in OPC (e.g If buy 10k and win you recive 1000 OPC)

Nice competetion! Any spreadsheet of participants numbers, or it's a confidence? May be i will buy some OP Coin for win a lot)
Activity: 252
December 12, 2017, 04:01:31 PM
This coin looks good. Fun coin. I'm glad to see the price going up. I think it will naturally because people buy in because of the high POS. I see there already massive bag holders too. Let's see what happens.
OP coon will surely have a good profitable future so the price is up. Even i have some of my funds invested in OPC to have some good profit in future.
Activity: 17
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 12:31:45 PM
How safe is the staking pool? And what are those rewards like? Is there minimum entry  Huh
Activity: 273
December 12, 2017, 12:29:22 PM
Hi dev, what are your long-term plans, you can tell us to know Huh
Activity: 434
December 12, 2017, 10:50:19 AM
This coin looks good. Fun coin. I'm glad to see the price going up. I think it will naturally because people buy in because of the high POS. I see there already massive bag holders too. Let's see what happens.

coins are incredible for now the higher the price, of course this coin is in the ingginkan people. yes I agree this coin is expensive because of its appeal value to the pos.  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 07:51:53 AM
so little roadmap  Shocked Have your project any bounty? Smiley
Activity: 360
December 12, 2017, 07:44:54 AM
Activity: 58
Activity: 238
December 11, 2017, 06:19:51 PM
wow, there is a new lottery. Thats great
How much the rate of OPC now?
5000 OPC equivalent to? (in BTC) or (in ETH)
Activity: 52
December 11, 2017, 05:03:11 PM
OPC Cryptopia Lottery

*Each participant recive guarantee 500 OPC. Check it out!

Prize pool (minimum 20 participants**):

- 2 x 100% of investment back (up to 0.02 BTC)
          - 1 x 50% of investment back (up to 0.01 BTC)
          - 5 x 10% of your OPC purchase (paid in OPC)

Start : 10.12.2017         
          End : 16.12.2017         

Join here: HERE

RULES:
          - You can fill this form only once.
          - To participate you need to purchse minimum 5 000 OPC.
          - DATE of purchase, OPC AMOUNT, BTC cost and your cryptopia username MUST BE VISABLE.
          - Only your last OPC buy transaction will counts.(All that can fit on one screenshot. All buy OPC transactions after 10.12 counts)
          - If you win, your BTC will be send directly to your cryptopia account
          - Only OPC bought after 10.12 counts
BONUS

IF AT 16.12 OPC PRICE WILL BE AT LEAST 100 SAT PRIZES WILL BE DOUBLED (selected randomly 2 x 0.04 BTC or
4 x 0.02 BTC and simmilar to 50% investment back)

*GUARANTEED PRICE: Each participant who fill that form correctly will receive a guaranteed 500 OPC!

** Prizes (less than 20 particippants):
          - 2 x 100% investment back (up to 0.02 BTC)
          - 2 x 10% of purchase, paid in OPC (e.g If buy 10k and win you recive 1000 OPC)

Activity: 602
December 11, 2017, 03:48:31 PM
The crypto coin, always has a risk, but I do not have the risk than the bitcoin investment in 2011. Then, do not know this coin will be worth, but now people have invested a meaning in Bitcoin millionaires. I want to say that the risk is smaller than the possible profit ...
A massive part of all coins (and tokens) which has a nice team should be sold at good prise. But some has a really risk, you need to invest in many coins at one time. But in pos you have a very low risk for investment, because if prise will drop, you still have a profit with POS algo!
Buy for less and sold when the value goes up and surely will have a profit to be harvested, this project should be giving an importance to an investor because this is in favor to them due to a very low risk for investment like what you pointed out. The team of this project seems to be thinking for the good of the investors due to its also a high ROI.
Activity: 616
December 11, 2017, 03:31:58 PM
The crypto coin, always has a risk, but I do not have the risk than the bitcoin investment in 2011. Then, do not know this coin will be worth, but now people have invested a meaning in Bitcoin millionaires. I want to say that the risk is smaller than the possible profit ...
A massive part of all coins (and tokens) which has a nice team should be sold at good prise. But some has a really risk, you need to invest in many coins at one time. But in pos you have a very low risk for investment, because if prise will drop, you still have a profit with POS algo!
Activity: 574
December 11, 2017, 02:07:51 PM
Guys, tell me a good pool for coin mining?
What kind of ecurrency you want? BTC or Altscoin or OP coin? If BTC you can google, if Alts coin -> https://www.suprnova.cc/. About OP coin, they dont have mining pool now. We must wait annoucement of devs at future.
Activity: 107
December 11, 2017, 01:17:03 PM
POS coins in recent years is very hot, but not all POS are successful projects, I hope you persevere, optimistic about you
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
December 11, 2017, 01:08:01 PM
I'm always up for high profits, any question I wouldn't answer a big yes? I'm in!
Also, Norton Antivirus is been used in 2017? I would be in shock if somebody would still use it for... protecting themselves?
Maybe yes, maybe no. People use those third-party antiviruses are likely Windows 7 or Windows XP user. If they are using Windows 8.1 - 10, they are very underrating the Windows Defender. Most of the viruses, exploit, and even ransomware had been blocked by the Windows Defender.
Still I wouldn't trust windows defender not even if you paid me to use it. I have my "own tools" that I know they are good and trust totally
Activity: 75
December 11, 2017, 12:53:15 PM
Guys, tell me a good pool for coin mining?
Activity: 434
December 11, 2017, 12:42:10 PM
I agree to make op coin to the top list of cryptocurrencies. Let's make the OP Coin to the top list of cryptocurrencies by 2018, this should be what we support because the platform is really great, the distribution in the mining is fair enough. good luck  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: