Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin - page 22. (Read 40060 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
December 11, 2017, 11:49:58 AM
yesterday ı was a little bit disappointed. I download the OP Coin Wallet from the ANN Thread Link but win Firewall deleted it as soon as I wanted to open the wallet  Huh

Then I joined the Discord Channel from OP Coin and download the Wallet again from the link  in discord and it was the same.

Can any dev. help me to open the wallet and synchronize it ? 

regards

Which antivirus are you using? 99% of the antiviruses have a feature like whitelisting or even something like exclude from scanning so that you can run stuff it detects as a virus.

I use McAfee but this has nothing to do with it. My firewall delete directly the wallet as soon as  I try to open it. I never had this problem before;  I already downloaded over 20 desktop wallets and synchronized them also without problems.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
December 11, 2017, 10:51:36 AM
The crypto coin, always has a risk, but I do not have the risk than the bitcoin investment in 2011. Then, do not know this coin will be worth, but now people have invested a meaning in Bitcoin millionaires. I want to say that the risk is smaller than the possible profit ...
Good speech. I have the same opinion and, if possible, I get a little everyone who likes. I like the OP Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 10:47:29 AM
This project seems like it is becoming more interesting as it is also progressing better. The OP Coin which is a High ROI PoS Coin gives every people or users the opportunity to start in smooth flow using by this great project they've created and also the OP Coin gives us the change to win with great prizes in lotteries that we can also get other big cryptocurrencies. I'm looking forward to this project which I believe has the potential to make its way to line up its success in the market industry with other big cryptocurrencies out there.

This is due to hardwork of the team which aims to develop a more interesting and fun to use with. Hope they will achieve their goals as different from other project so that many investor will invest and will surely focus to add more features about this existing project.
This project looking like a great project.
But it will be success in future or not that depends on investor. If any big investor invest on this project then this project must be success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 08:05:22 AM
Is this the future social messaging and a different from the other existing messaging? Or there's no difference at all? Because as I read the whitepaper it states that "Pioneer wants to take it one step further and offer mini features within the instant messaging functionality. While chatting with afriend you’ll also have the ability to send Socials instantly to them, request Socials, send multimedia attachments (images, GIFs, videos), emoji and much more." Can you please explain the uniqueness of these features compared to others?.

Very good question for the team. I also want to ask what differences? There are chat telegrams but it does not make transactions. If the telegram is built into your software transaction, it will be a very popular product.

yeah, that's spectacular question as I ever see on this thread as I repeat what is the difference from all other messaging  that as the white paper states " one step further"... Please elaborate this as we need clarification on this project.. ? Thanks..
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
December 11, 2017, 07:15:37 AM
The risk of investing is absolutely everywhere and in every coin. Here, for example, imagine if bitcoin is now bursting and will be 5000 dollars. From this no one is immune. But if our coin has its own purse, I hope for a good future. Just need time!

Yes, if there's no risk there's no gain, if we don't like to take a risk in investing then we wouldn't get any profit. Examlple is this OPC coin, we need to invest here first to support the project and at the same time gaining profit in the near future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
December 11, 2017, 06:58:10 AM
Is this the future social messaging and a different from the other existing messaging? Or there's no difference at all? Because as I read the whitepaper it states that "Pioneer wants to take it one step further and offer mini features within the instant messaging functionality. While chatting with afriend you’ll also have the ability to send Socials instantly to them, request Socials, send multimedia attachments (images, GIFs, videos), emoji and much more." Can you please explain the uniqueness of these features compared to others?.

Very good question for the team. I also want to ask what differences? There are chat telegrams but it does not make transactions. If the telegram is built into your software transaction, it will be a very popular product.
Activity: 112
December 11, 2017, 06:45:01 AM
This project seems like it is becoming more interesting as it is also progressing better. The OP Coin which is a High ROI PoS Coin gives every people or users the opportunity to start in smooth flow using by this great project they've created and also the OP Coin gives us the change to win with great prizes in lotteries that we can also get other big cryptocurrencies. I'm looking forward to this project which I believe has the potential to make its way to line up its success in the market industry with other big cryptocurrencies out there.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 06:14:54 AM
The risk of investing is absolutely everywhere and in every coin. Here, for example, imagine if bitcoin is now bursting and will be 5000 dollars. From this no one is immune. But if our coin has its own purse, I hope for a good future. Just need time!
Activity: 294
December 11, 2017, 05:19:28 AM
Just to update you guys regarding my investment. I just checked cryptopia right now and the current price of OP coins is 22 satoshies. Almost 100% decrease from my purchase price which is 38 satoshies. I am still positive about it. Take advantage of the low price guys buy now while it is still 22 sats.
The price is constantly changing now the coin is worth 21 satoshies and I'm not sure that it will not be able to fall in price yet. I'll probably put a orders below.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 03:49:04 AM
The hard/cold wallet is good for holding untouched coins, but it will be much appreciated if project will have web wallet or paper wallet or maybe a mobile wallet. I hope this feature will be added the soonest. I will watch this improvement.
As this project still in process, for sure there will be more features to be developed. Well, as it will be have a wallet maybe its good to have an apps in google play which easy to us..
Activity: 252
December 11, 2017, 03:37:44 AM
The crypto coin, always has a risk, but I do not have the risk than the bitcoin investment in 2011. Then, do not know this coin will be worth, but now people have invested a meaning in Bitcoin millionaires. I want to say that the risk is smaller than the possible profit ...
Usually peoples are not truely secure with any new ICO so they keep on maintaining some distance from ICO, but as bitcoins too was in a similar stage earlier in 2009-2010, but now its much higher, similarly can other ICO be. OP coin can too achieve bigger profits in future if peoples find that intresting and profitable.
Activity: 84
December 11, 2017, 02:39:25 AM
Activity: 196
December 11, 2017, 02:06:16 AM
It has been a long time since we’ve last heard news from devs.
So what’s going on with development now, share us your success cases or problems, community should be involved

I agree with you and your opinion here.
The developers and the management of this project is hopefully working very hard on this project.
But I also think that there should by surveys from the customers and their feedback should be valuable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
December 11, 2017, 01:59:44 AM
yesterday ı was a little bit disappointed. I download the OP Coin Wallet from the ANN Thread Link but win Firewall deleted it as soon as I wanted to open the wallet  Huh

Then I joined the Discord Channel from OP Coin and download the Wallet again from the link  in discord and it was the same.

regards

Which antivirus are you using? 99% of the antiviruses have a feature like whitelisting or even something like exclude from scanning so that you can run stuff it detects as a virus.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
December 11, 2017, 01:46:46 AM
The hard/cold wallet is good for holding untouched coins, but it will be much appreciated if project will have web wallet or paper wallet or maybe a mobile wallet. I hope this feature will be added the soonest. I will watch this improvement.
Activity: 280
December 11, 2017, 01:41:21 AM

regards

It seems that Devs are not in touch  Angry
Lots of question addressed to OP never have found its answers
So you better try your luck asking community

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
December 11, 2017, 12:58:37 AM

regards

I deeply regret the incident you experienced, maybe your anti-virus does not accept the access, but I do not know too and not much help and I just hope that your problem can be solved.  Cry
Some Antivirus have that issue..what i will recommend is to allow acesss to the application via antivirus platform and then maybe check the task manager to see whats going on in the activities channel am sure if it is a virus CPU activity might be like 100% ...i hope that will help
Activity: 434
December 11, 2017, 12:57:24 AM
Well you have a point buddy but that is so exagerrated if it will go right away from few satoshies to 100000 in a couple of months. This coin has a posibility of rising because it is still new in the market and it hasnt reach its full potential yet.
The chance to start to the moon is for every coin, but this is rarely accidental. There is a chance for a coin with a team that is constantly engaged in it and it is needed.
If you want to make this coin rocket to the moon, put all your money in the exchanger and buy OPC in big volume every day.

I'm not a big fan of word " to moon ", it's bullshit for me, having that said, there are a chance that these kind of coin could pick it up by pump and dump group, so you can got lucky and sell it at high price. I bought OP and I'm looking just for normal profit.
Yeap, I agree with you. I only want my coin increasing day by day (like bitcoin). Dump and bump it not good for any investment. Normal and small stable profit is not risky for us.

Well for a trader, I think having a coin that can "dump and bump" in a week is better. Just have to be careful and follow your guts when to dump or bump. It's much better to be a trader in Altcoins than to be an investor that holds his coins. It is like hiding your coins under your mattress. When the time comes that you remember about it, it's either a pot of gold or just a pile of dust.
OP coin has its potentials if a lot of traders will involve, the value will increase because it is being used.
For attentive traders, such coins are a treasure trove. A trader can earn both on a pay and a dump. But you have to be very careful.
Activity: 70
December 11, 2017, 12:45:23 AM
Well you have a point buddy but that is so exagerrated if it will go right away from few satoshies to 100000 in a couple of months. This coin has a posibility of rising because it is still new in the market and it hasnt reach its full potential yet.
The chance to start to the moon is for every coin, but this is rarely accidental. There is a chance for a coin with a team that is constantly engaged in it and it is needed.
If you want to make this coin rocket to the moon, put all your money in the exchanger and buy OPC in big volume every day.

I'm not a big fan of word " to moon ", it's bullshit for me, having that said, there are a chance that these kind of coin could pick it up by pump and dump group, so you can got lucky and sell it at high price. I bought OP and I'm looking just for normal profit.
Yeap, I agree with you. I only want my coin increasing day by day (like bitcoin). Dump and bump it not good for any investment. Normal and small stable profit is not risky for us.

Well for a trader, I think having a coin that can "dump and bump" in a week is better. Just have to be careful and follow your guts when to dump or bump. It's much better to be a trader in Altcoins than to be an investor that holds his coins. It is like hiding your coins under your mattress. When the time comes that you remember about it, it's either a pot of gold or just a pile of dust.
OP coin has its potentials if a lot of traders will involve, the value will increase because it is being used.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
December 10, 2017, 11:10:53 PM

regards

Maybe it was block by the firewall because of unknown source of file, but i don't think of it as malicious file. If you have an anti virus, try turning off the firewall and scan the file using anti virus. If it is still the same then therefore it is not a safe file. Try asking the dev to give you another link then.
Pages:
Jump to: