Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin - page 25. (Read 40060 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 11:40:46 AM
All cryptocurrencies must have risk. Is there any risk for this OP Coin and how it is to solve the problem?

I wouldn't say they must have risk, but more appropriate to me to say all cryptos have risk
Maybe one day we would embrace riskfree coin, who knows  Wink
Activity: 238
December 09, 2017, 11:02:58 AM
I hope the rates will increasing day by day. So keep promoting this OP coin to attract more investor. More investor coming the prices will more increasing.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
December 09, 2017, 09:37:19 AM
I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.

Where did you buy your OT coins? I am interested in this project and am thinking of investing as well when I have some funds. I wish you good luck and I hope you will earn more with the OT coin's success.  Smiley
You can buy it in crytopia buddy currently the coin is bieng sold at .00000006 satoshies. Take advantage of this guys Im pretty sure within few days this will spike at 20 satoshies and by that time I hope that its not only me enjoyong the profit for christmas.
Of course growth is possible and more. But man, if you know about the growth of a coin, can you have an insider? Tell me about this?
Activity: 434
December 09, 2017, 09:36:45 AM
Lol. I check all games of lottery and i see i'm late now. btw, i will support OPC, High ROI make me very interesting xD.
Don't be so rude, OP Coin gives everything to us for free, and you just complain about that. You can check their Discord for upcoming lotteries and giveaways, though.

yes I agree you do not need to talk so, we've got it for free. and the project owners are already trying hard the city should appreciate it.  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
December 09, 2017, 09:16:14 AM
ok finally you catched me now!  I am going to start with the twitter bounty campaign and as far as I get my first OP Coins in my wallet, I start to mine. I hope end of December we get for OP Coin min. 20 satoshi but you need to make more advertisement so that we have more miners in our team.

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
December 09, 2017, 08:47:02 AM
I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.

Where did you buy your OT coins? I am interested in this project and am thinking of investing as well when I have some funds. I wish you good luck and I hope you will earn more with the OT coin's success.  Smiley
You can buy it in crytopia buddy currently the coin is bieng sold at .00000006 satoshies. Take advantage of this guys Im pretty sure within few days this will spike at 20 satoshies and by that time I hope that its not only me enjoyong the profit for christmas.

I really hope you mean to say 6 satoshis each, no cryptocurrency will go up 100000x in like a months time unless it's being pumped by the entire world or something lmfao

Yes, this will take months or even years, look at dogecoin and stellar they are existed but still a very few improvements.But I really hope this project will be supported by many investors so the price will increase faster.
Quite right. We need good investors. If we all together for a little buy coins, then it will live! If you do not, then sooner or later everything will roll into the prop!
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
December 09, 2017, 08:34:55 AM

I really hope you mean to say 6 satoshis each, no cryptocurrency will go up 100000x in like a months time unless it's being pumped by the entire world or something lmfao

Yes, this will take months or even years, look at dogecoin and stellar they are existed but still a very few improvements.But I really hope this project will be supported by many investors so the price will increase faster.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 08:12:20 AM
Lol. I check all games of lottery and i see i'm late now. btw, i will support OPC, High ROI make me very interesting xD.
Don't be so rude, OP Coin gives everything to us for free, and you just complain about that. You can check their Discord for upcoming lotteries and giveaways, though.
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
December 09, 2017, 07:20:32 AM
Activity: 252
December 09, 2017, 07:17:49 AM

He is considering the price in bitcoins so he mentioned them in the decimal form but i think he want to say that the current price is 6 satoshi and it may hike upto 20 satoshi giving good profits. Surely i would like to invest in this project considering it's bright future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
December 09, 2017, 07:15:26 AM

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
December 09, 2017, 02:01:31 AM
Dev, why didn't you even bother to make a website for your ICO?
You should also revise your OP, there are loads of mistakes
Doesn’t look like a serious approach to me

I think this is one of the mistakes of developers and admin. But in my opinion there is an explanation. Why he/she made a website for ICO, Let them explain what is happening. But its  good they must continue also to update or improve the stability of the site.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
December 09, 2017, 01:00:32 AM
This has great potential for those who are into mining. But some others like me, i can't mine too long because my computer really heats fast. Though, I still think that OP Coin has a great potential to compete in the market. Their roadmap is also amazing that they get to do the wallet first, other coins doesn't go in that way. This is also great because they have high returns. They also want to achieve in the future to create mini games, PC games and so much more which this coin will have more potential in the future. So why don't we help and join them. Bounties are good and they also have the christmas lottery and also not only you can win OP Coin but also other cryptocurrency like BTC, LTC and so much more. I think this is one of a coin that you want to mine. This is the one that you can want your stakes to be alive again. I just hope that this will not turn to like the other mining sites that when you invest, half of it you can mine but the half is yet to invest again.  This will make a great opportunity for the others to start and for the others to learn more about mining or if you are a pro and want to enchance your mining environment i think then we should support OP Coin and make it sure that they will progress the roadmap they want to achieve. This will help the community to be strong and helping one another to make a higher profit. Let's Spread OP Coin. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky winners in their lotteries or maybe this will be the hit that we are waiting for.
I accept completely this opinion!  Good lottery. And if the computer allows you to mining the POC.

It's okay buddy, even if you can't mind the coin. You can still earn using the exchange. I think the price of the coin is still low that a bit of investment to it won't be a hard decision.  As long as you have a traders heart.  Wink
Unfortunately, I learned late about this coin, now I really have to sell and buy it on the exchange Sad. But the more I like to buy a coin and hold it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 09, 2017, 12:57:55 AM
Dev, do you open any bounty or signature campaign...if you start it, the project will be more successful... I think many participants are waiting for it..let me know,if there is anything
I doubt if OP Coin open a bounty or signature campaign it is very useless since OP Coin is a PoS type algorithm, not like nowadays coin.

Is OP Coin can win through lottery??? how can we win OP Coin in competition or anywhere???how this process can possible???I don't understand the process
I think they talk about the price of a coin and not about the PIC process. Actually, the price can grow in 1xxx and it can cost nothing.

Is any airdrop will occur in this project???I am eagerly waiting for it... let me know if occur... Though it is not that big project...but I appriciate their work
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 12:43:16 AM
This has great potential for those who are into mining. But some others like me, i can't mine too long because my computer really heats fast. Though, I still think that OP Coin has a great potential to compete in the market. Their roadmap is also amazing that they get to do the wallet first, other coins doesn't go in that way. This is also great because they have high returns. They also want to achieve in the future to create mini games, PC games and so much more which this coin will have more potential in the future. So why don't we help and join them. Bounties are good and they also have the christmas lottery and also not only you can win OP Coin but also other cryptocurrency like BTC, LTC and so much more. I think this is one of a coin that you want to mine. This is the one that you can want your stakes to be alive again. I just hope that this will not turn to like the other mining sites that when you invest, half of it you can mine but the half is yet to invest again.  This will make a great opportunity for the others to start and for the others to learn more about mining or if you are a pro and want to enchance your mining environment i think then we should support OP Coin and make it sure that they will progress the roadmap they want to achieve. This will help the community to be strong and helping one another to make a higher profit. Let's Spread OP Coin. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky winners in their lotteries or maybe this will be the hit that we are waiting for.
I accept completely this opinion!  Good lottery. And if the computer allows you to mining the POC.

It's okay buddy, even if you can't mine the coin. You can still earn using the exchange. I think the price of the coin is still low that a bit of investment to it won't be a hard decision.  As long as you have a traders heart.  Wink
Merit: 105
December 09, 2017, 12:25:15 AM
Will you add a signature and avatar campaign?
I check a pools and i  see a zero activity, when pools will alive, i will try to mining some coins for me with my gtx 1060)  Smiley
Yeah same thing here...Those this thing have a decent whitepaper and particular roadmap cause i didnt see one here...And about campaign pls when is it starting??.We want to b part of this

Even a project with a decent whitepaper and road maps fails. Most of the time some of them are scams and only took money from ICOs. I think OP Coin is different from them. Im just waiting and looking for the great improvement of this project before I'll invest anything. As of now, It is still a new coin with great potential.Let's just wait for it to improve more.
I also see a good team preparation for the introduction of the coin. But I think we need more aggressive promotion, people should get information about the project.

Yes, Devs should revised the details about the coin and they need to prove that their project is legit and with a clear roadmap. Bounties will help them to promote their project but it needs active devs that always update us. This is needed for the investors to trust them 100%.
Activity: 364
December 09, 2017, 12:07:39 AM
All cryptocurrencies must have risk. Is there any risk for this OP Coin and how it is to solve the problem?
Of course, every cryptocurrency is having risk involved. Since OP Coin has high ROI, that means if we invest in the OP Coin it's a risk, your investment is getting ROI or no, we don't know about that.
In my opinion, the risk is absolutely everywhere and in every new coin. When investing, all investors are at risk. Then they are new coins. And the one who does not risk that does not drink champagne. Therefore, you can take a little risk. Suddenly, this coin will fly to the moon in the near future no one knows.
In the crypt there is always a risk, but it is not very big compared to the profit if the coin go to  the moon. Of course, I do not mean cases when taking loans from a bank to buy a new coin Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 10:59:20 PM
When this event is about going to the entertainment future, I am a gamer because I am a fan of this number. I know that I'm planning to buy my first gaming PC in the near future and OPC games are perfect with my addiction. I hope gamers with micro transactions see OPC succeed
December 08, 2017, 10:15:12 PM
Will you add a signature and avatar campaign?
I check a pools and i  see a zero activity, when pools will alive, i will try to mining some coins for me with my gtx 1060)  Smiley
Yeah same thing here...Those this thing have a decent whitepaper and particular roadmap cause i didnt see one here...And about campaign pls when is it starting??.We want to b part of this

Even a project with a decent whitepaper and road maps fails. Most of the time some of them are scams and only took money from ICOs. I think OP Coin is different from them. Im just waiting and looking for the great improvement of this project before I'll invest anything. As of now, It is still a new coin with great potential.Let's just wait for it to improve more.
I also see a good team preparation for the introduction of the coin. But I think we need more aggressive promotion, people should get information about the project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
December 08, 2017, 09:40:03 PM
I agree that this project is off to a great start but the site could use a bit of improvement.
Here I will totally agree with you and your opinion.
But the developers need some time to get more feedbacks from there respective network and clients and traders.
Just have some patience.
yeah i agreed with you more reason to have a bounty program and some airdrop seriously show people road map and this like that.am sure with all these and good devs coin will succeeds
Pages:
Jump to: