Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 104. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
I hope the delay will not be very long and we will be able to observe the implementation of the project.
Given that this project has ambitious plans, in the future we will be able to see the further activities of the team. Whatever their purpose. As soon, it depends on the market, apparently.

You can set ambitious plans in front of you, but you don’t know how to implement them or do little to implement plans. But the Op team has proven that it knows how to realize its ambitious plans.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
The decline in interest in cryptography is temporary, in the future those who value security will be interested in what Optherium offers.
Many believe in it. But the situation must be perceived objectively and be prepared for anything. For example, the fact that a temporary recession will take a very long time and the market situation will not be important for us.
Many believe that after the adoption of Bitcoin ETF, everything can change.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
It is a pity that the OPTHERIUM team has to debug further sale of tokens for an indefinite period of time. But, unfortunately, now many teams are forced to do so.
I think it does not depend on the OPTHERIUM team now, but depends on the market.

The market situation is critical. Many began to sell their assets. The price will still fall Cry

Interestingly, after the New Year the situation in the cryptocurrency market will change for the better? I remember that this already happened when, at the end of the year, the market collapsed, but after the New Year began to recover.

You're right. Such a scheme of collapse and the rise of the financial market has already been. But I do not remember what kind of market it was.

I think this scheme no longer works! You should not expect that the market will behave in the same way as last year.
Activity: 266
It is a pity that the OPTHERIUM team has to debug further sale of tokens for an indefinite period of time. But, unfortunately, now many teams are forced to do so.
I think it does not depend on the OPTHERIUM team now, but depends on the market.

The market situation is critical. Many began to sell their assets. The price will still fall Cry

Interestingly, after the New Year the situation in the cryptocurrency market will change for the better? I remember that this already happened when, at the end of the year, the market collapsed, but after the New Year began to recover.

No one will tell you exactly what the situation will be in the market, people can only guess. But I can tell you only one thing: the more people are waiting for growth, the more likely the market will fall
Activity: 238
Blockchain-As-A-Service provider

Optherium Labs offers businesses the opportunity to have a private-labeled product built for them within the Ecosystem. This will enable enterprises to utilize the Optherium Ecosystem’s rapid transaction speeds, instant currency conversions and confirmations, multilevel security verifications, and advanced user experience for private benefit.

Watch the presentation 👇🏻
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1AYHwFmAZW_LbMSOV6RUVptfFuSsH--KGUVwld8jy41w/edit?fbclid=IwAR0rP8HAKLs_SbeF8bT2lFywSw3yrqCXLLU4LyYn1U-pPhnkhHc97KcapJA#slide=id.g45ec341e94_0_0
It will be interesting to small enterprises with the massive use of cryptocurrency. Now a very unfavorable situation for this. Currently, interest in crypto, unfortunately, is only declining.
The decline in interest in cryptography is temporary, in the future those who value security will be interested in what Optherium offers.
Activity: 266
Yesterday at One World Trade Center - thank you Bervan Capital for having us. Meeting 1 is done!

It’s good that the team didn’t give up and is looking for new partners and customers. It is immediately obvious that the OPTHERIUM team is actively working and adapting to any market conditions.
Work on the project continues, despite the fact that the sale of tokens has been postponed, it seems to me that the team does not lose time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Each team must have a spare work plan for the development of their project. Then the team in any market situation will remain afloat and will work.
Activity: 238
Yesterday at One World Trade Center - thank you Bervan Capital for having us. Meeting 1 is done!

It’s good that the team didn’t give up and is looking for new partners and customers. It is immediately obvious that the OPTHERIUM team is actively working and adapting to any market conditions.
Activity: 168
Blockchain-As-A-Service provider

Optherium Labs offers businesses the opportunity to have a private-labeled product built for them within the Ecosystem. This will enable enterprises to utilize the Optherium Ecosystem’s rapid transaction speeds, instant currency conversions and confirmations, multilevel security verifications, and advanced user experience for private benefit.

Watch the presentation 👇🏻
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1AYHwFmAZW_LbMSOV6RUVptfFuSsH--KGUVwld8jy41w/edit?fbclid=IwAR0rP8HAKLs_SbeF8bT2lFywSw3yrqCXLLU4LyYn1U-pPhnkhHc97KcapJA#slide=id.g45ec341e94_0_0

It is good that OPTHERIUM team prepared this presentation. The more entrepreneurs get acquainted with it, the more clients the project OPTHERIUM will have.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Yes, you are right, probably the fall will be until the end of February, and then a reversal is possible.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11

If we focus on past experience of observing this market, then perhaps we will see a repetition of those events.
Yes, they say that history repeats itself. On the other hand, things are changing, and the crypto industry has changed a lot. This project, like some others, has suspended the ICO. The teams of these projects want to continue their activities, but they understand that now it is difficult. Perhaps this will become a mass phenomenon. And this is something new in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 145

If we focus on past experience of observing this market, then perhaps we will see a repetition of those events.

I do not think that something good will happend with cryptocurrency till the end of the year. May be in new year.
Activity: 224

I am afraid to make a forecast by equating to the past experience - the market is unpredictable. I do not expect a recovery this year.
Activity: 252

Activity: 98

You're right. Such a scheme of collapse and the rise of the financial market has already been. But I do not remember what kind of market it was.
Activity: 378

Activity: 224
The project is looking great.
You are right, the project is really good. Do not miss the great opportunity.

The project is good, but it is a pity that the sale of tokens will be postponed in such a market situation. Let's hope that the situation will change soon

I think that many clients of the cryptocurrency market want the situation to change for the better. Because through this fall in the market, many of us cannot work normally in the market and earn well.
People earn on cryptocurrencies in different ways. There are those who are so profitable to push the price down. We can only wait until everything is normal.
Activity: 252

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
The project is looking great.
You are right, the project is really good. Do not miss the great opportunity.

The project is good, but it is a pity that the sale of tokens will be postponed in such a market situation. Let's hope that the situation will change soon

I think that many clients of the cryptocurrency market want the situation to change for the better. Because through this fall in the market, many of us cannot work normally in the market and earn well.
yes everyone would want a price that is far better than now or back like last year's end but in my view the current price is good enough as long as it is stable and to delay the sale of tokens may see prices in the market not stabilized but this also while focusing project development in a better direction

How can the current price of cryptocurrency be good, if the majority of customers have deposits with minuses? This is only for buying a new batch of coins the price is good.
Jump to: