Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 105. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
It is a pity that the OPTHERIUM team has to debug further sale of tokens for an indefinite period of time. But, unfortunately, now many teams are forced to do so.
I think it does not depend on the OPTHERIUM team now, but depends on the market.

You're right. The current market situation will not change from the specific actions of the OPTHERIUM team and other teams, because all of this is controlled by others.
Projects and we all depend on the market situation, we all need to wait and treat with understanding.
I hope the delay will not be very long and we will be able to observe the implementation of the project.
Activity: 266
It is a pity that the OPTHERIUM team has to debug further sale of tokens for an indefinite period of time. But, unfortunately, now many teams are forced to do so.
I think it does not depend on the OPTHERIUM team now, but depends on the market.

You're right. The current market situation will not change from the specific actions of the OPTHERIUM team and other teams, because all of this is controlled by others.
Projects and we all depend on the market situation, we all need to wait and treat with understanding.
Activity: 30
This is in some how one generic announcement.Till when is delayed ?! "sine die" in this bear market people are very anxious on such generic answers !!!
Activity: 168
The project is looking great.
You are right, the project is really good. Do not miss the great opportunity.

The project is good, but it is a pity that the sale of tokens will be postponed in such a market situation. Let's hope that the situation will change soon

I think that many clients of the cryptocurrency market want the situation to change for the better. Because through this fall in the market, many of us cannot work normally in the market and earn well.

Community, IMPORTANT announcement.

Whitelist sale stage is successfully closed. Thank you to all 5000+ people who registered!

Update: Due to unstable market conditions, we have made a careful decision to postpone the next stage of token sale. New dates will be announced.

Your feedback and involvement on the sale is very important to us. If you have any questions - kindly contact us -> https://t.me/optherium_club

Activity: 336
The project is looking great.
You are right, the project is really good. Do not miss the great opportunity.

The project is good, but it is a pity that the sale of tokens will be postponed in such a market situation. Let's hope that the situation will change soon
Activity: 266

Whitelist sale stage is successfully closed. Thank you to all 5000+ people who registered!

Update: Due to unstable market conditions, we have made a careful decision to postpone the next stage of token sale. New dates will be announced.

Your feedback and involvement on the sale is very important to us. If you have any questions - kindly contact us -> https://t.me/optherium_club

I think this is the right decision. The market is not very stable, Ethereum is already worth less than $ 100.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
This is a familiar pattern. And we will not affect it in any way. Therefore, investors need to decide for themselves when it is profitable for them to buy project tokens: before listing or after listing?
Sometimes not buying at all is the best solution =)) Smiley Many projects from the first to the last day bring only losses to investors.
So such projects did not have a good idea and a strong team.
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 0

Tell me, what does an alternative investment company mean? I do not quite understand why she is an alternative company?

We are sorry for answer delay!
Such a company deals with assets that are not of conventional investment types, such as stocks, bonds and cash. Most alternative investment assets are held by institutional investors or accredited, high-net-worth individuals because of the complex natures and limited regulations of the investments.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
This is a familiar pattern. And we will not affect it in any way. Therefore, investors need to decide for themselves when it is profitable for them to buy project tokens: before listing or after listing?
Sometimes not buying at all is the best solution =)) Smiley Many projects from the first to the last day bring only losses to investors.
Activity: 252

Many projects debug the date of the sale of tokens, in the current situation this is the right decision.
Activity: 224
This question more and more often makes us think about what is more profitable. In the case when the token is from a promising project, it will be supported by the team’s work further, then there is a chance for growth after the listing.
Yes, active teams now support their projects afloat. As for investment, it is profitable, even if the price is reduced. In the future, such projects will be much more successful than those in which the team is not active during this hard time. Activity in difficult times can be perceived as a test of striving for success.

The activity of the team in difficult times confirms the fact that the team has serious intentions and it did not enter the market with deception.
The work of the team in difficult situations will show how strong the project is; there is no place on the market for the weak.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

Activity: 364
This question more and more often makes us think about what is more profitable. In the case when the token is from a promising project, it will be supported by the team’s work further, then there is a chance for growth after the listing.
Yes, active teams now support their projects afloat. As for investment, it is profitable, even if the price is reduced. In the future, such projects will be much more successful than those in which the team is not active during this hard time. Activity in difficult times can be perceived as a test of striving for success.

The activity of the team in difficult times confirms the fact that the team has serious intentions and it did not enter the market with deception.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

For example, I watched a cryptocurrency blogger today. He says that large ethereal wallets for this year bought almost 80% of ethereum from its assets. This is almost 20% ethereum. So someone very seriously makes the purchase

It remains for us to hope that these large transactions will testify to the further development of the market, but not to its decline.
Activity: 224
Yes, the price usually stabilizes. But at prices several times lower than the price of ICO. Then the price follows the market. Not the safest buy if the market falls. IMO.

You're right. Now it is difficult to guess: will the investment make a profit, if now to buy tokens of a new project or not? Because the cryptocurrency market has not yet stabilized.

Of course, investing in good projects will make a profit. It takes time. In the near future do not expect to receive large x

This is understandable, because the cryptocurrency market is still red. And today I read that at the moment there are already 4 inactive wallets since 2014, they have withdrawn 66,000 Bitcoin coins. The first conclusion was the day before yesterday, one yesterday and one more today.
This has nothing to say. Perhaps they were withdrawn to invest in projects or other cryptocurrencies

For example, I watched a cryptocurrency blogger today. He says that large ethereal wallets for this year bought almost 80% of ethereum from its assets. This is almost 20% ethereum. So someone very seriously makes the purchase
Activity: 252
Yes, the price usually stabilizes. But at prices several times lower than the price of ICO. Then the price follows the market. Not the safest buy if the market falls. IMO.

You're right. Now it is difficult to guess: will the investment make a profit, if now to buy tokens of a new project or not? Because the cryptocurrency market has not yet stabilized.

Of course, investing in good projects will make a profit. It takes time. In the near future do not expect to receive large x

This is understandable, because the cryptocurrency market is still red. And today I read that at the moment there are already 4 inactive wallets since 2014, they have withdrawn 66,000 Bitcoin coins. The first conclusion was the day before yesterday, one yesterday and one more today.
This has nothing to say. Perhaps they were withdrawn to invest in projects or other cryptocurrencies
copper member
Activity: 262

Greetings! Sorry, our bounty campaign is over. That's why our bounty thread is closed.
Activity: 536
#Proof of authentication

Video Campaign
BTT link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/golden-dec-1731968
ETH adress: 0xb08c00631dd72c12e9E3d2316CfEE8373237c62d

Links:

1.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOWqrDiVzd4&t=47s
2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7nvjwpA_RY&t=40s

P.S: I apologize if I sent the report is not there, just in the bounty thread there is nowhere to send, the form is not active(
Jump to: