Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 100. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
There are so many different trackers and each trecker has its own rating. And all ratings are different. It is hard to understand how they rate.

I agree with you. Each tracker has its own rating. But I think that in any case bad projects are not put on high ratings.
It may be recalled that some successful projects had an average rating at the ICO stage. Thus, those who focused on ratings missed a good investment.
In any case, it is not bad to have a rating not lower than average. This project has such a rating and that's enough.
Having a low rating does not promise a good start. Trackers are useful, even enjoy some popularity among some investors.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
who is this person in Optherium? https://medium.com/@panteleymon
why did you delete this question from your telegram chat without any answers?
am i asking some secret information or may be you don't like to answer for some reasons?
We apologize for the inconvenience, there was an error.
We don't have information about the person you are asking.
This person is promoting scam projects (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/buucoins-scam-fake-team-5081556) and it is a bad practice to deal with him.
People may start to think that your project is scam too.
copper member
Activity: 185
Blockonomi X Optherium

Optherium is the brainchild of Optherium Labs CEO Serge Beck. According to Serge, the Optherium Ecosystem is the result of 30 years of development and aims to resolve some of the biggest problems that affect financial institutions and individuals alike.

Read the article: https://blockonomi.com/optherium-guide/

Now it is a hard time for crytpocurrency and many projects stop to do anything. Just wait. Optherium continue to develop, hire people, post articles in press and media. And it is realy very good.

Very unusual project. Many cryptocurency startups stop to develop and activity. Just wait. Optherium continue to grow and grow the team too.

Just this project is really good and reliable. Most projects stop developing when they see difficulties. The same team is constantly learning.

It cost money to countinue development and promote a project. That is why many ICO just stop to do something and spend money too. They wait.
copper member
Activity: 121
The ICO regulation becames more strict and now many ICO use KYC verification even for bounty hunters. I do not know about Optherium but it becomes a standart practic to use KYC for everybody even for bounty hunters.
Yes, even for bounty hunters, personal identification has become more frequent. This can be understood in the context of confrontation with multi accounts. But many bounty hunters do not accept KYC. There are other ways to deal with fraud, but no one is interested.

Bounty hunters get money for their jobs. Tokens are money too. ICO startup if it is officialy registers must have accounting reports. How they spend money. If it will be KYC verification it will be less fraud. Less multy accounts. Ecpessialy their are a lot of multy accounts in airdrops.

As I know they had verification for phone number in airdrop and they have a special bounty platform for bounty hunters. It was necessary to register at the platform. At start of the topic there is a link to this bounty platform.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
The ICO regulation becames more strict and now many ICO use KYC verification even for bounty hunters. I do not know about Optherium but it becomes a standart practic to use KYC for everybody even for bounty hunters.
Yes, even for bounty hunters, personal identification has become more frequent. This can be understood in the context of confrontation with multi accounts. But many bounty hunters do not accept KYC. There are other ways to deal with fraud, but no one is interested.

Bounty hunters get money for their jobs. Tokens are money too. ICO startup if it is officialy registers must have accounting reports. How they spend money. If it will be KYC verification it will be less fraud. Less multy accounts. Ecpessialy their are a lot of multy accounts in airdrops.
Activity: 114
Blockonomi X Optherium

Optherium is the brainchild of Optherium Labs CEO Serge Beck. According to Serge, the Optherium Ecosystem is the result of 30 years of development and aims to resolve some of the biggest problems that affect financial institutions and individuals alike.

Now it is a hard time for crytpocurrency and many projects stop to do anything. Just wait. Optherium continue to develop, hire people, post articles in press and media. And it is realy very good.

Very unusual project. Many cryptocurency startups stop to develop and activity. Just wait. Optherium continue to grow and grow the team too.

Just this project is really good and reliable. Most projects stop developing when they see difficulties. The same team is constantly learning.
Activity: 98
There are so many different trackers and each trecker has its own rating. And all ratings are different. It is hard to understand how they rate.

I agree with you. Each tracker has its own rating. But I think that in any case bad projects are not put on high ratings.
It may be recalled that some successful projects had an average rating at the ICO stage. Thus, those who focused on ratings missed a good investment.
In any case, it is not bad to have a rating not lower than average. This project has such a rating and that's enough.

I think so too. Ratings are not the most important but they will not interfere with the project.
am i asking some secret information or may be you don't like to answer for some reasons?
Apparently, this is one of the bounty hunters. He made several articles about this project. Prior to this, articles of other projects were published. As a rule, bounty hunters avoid KYC. If he has not provided his personal data anywhere, you will not know who it is.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Hello. I recently started to watch this project. But it seems to me that the project is good and can achieve good results. I wish you good luck
The idea of the project is very new, previously no one has applied this in practice. The project can be a pioneer, so I think so too.
copper member
Activity: 262
Activity: 55
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Yes, continued development is a very good sign for a project at a time like this. Now it's time to wait for the market trend to change to a more optimistic one, and everything will go uphill.
copper member
Activity: 121
Blockonomi X Optherium

Activity: 187
Blockonomi X Optherium

Activity: 8
Hello. I recently started to watch this project. But it seems to me that the project is good and can achieve good results. I wish you good luck

Congratulations! Optherium ICO rating by ICOnow 70/100.

I congratulate the project with such a rating. This is not a bad rating from such a tracker.

It will be very good if the trackers will check the project seriously. But I am not sure in it.
Activity: 132

Congratulations! Optherium ICO rating by ICOnow 70/100.

I congratulate the project with such a rating. This is not a bad rating from such a tracker.

Activity: 101

Hello. I recently started to watch this project. But it seems to me that the project is good and can achieve good results. I wish you good luck in developing and attracting investors

I agree that it is a very interesting project. And as for me it is very good fact that they start to hire developers. It means that they will cointinur the development of the project.
Activity: 98

Hello. I recently started to watch this project. But it seems to me that the project is good and can achieve good results. I wish you good luck in developing and attracting investors
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
What parameters is this rating based on? What is considered and what is not in the assessment?
Pages:
Jump to: