Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 119. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

When the user himself is to blame is one question, but when, for example, users lose their money because their electronic wallets have been hacked it is completely different
Reliable protection is the priority of everyone. Wallets must be reliable for their users. Users themselves should also not forget about precautionary measures.
Exactly. Hacking a device cannot be performed without user assistance. Stealing money from a wallet using biometric protection is more difficult than stealing money from a wallet without this protection. But often scammers convince users to transfer funds to them. That is why every user should take care of the safety of their funds. In this case, biometric identification in the wallet, as in this project, will not prevent.

From human stupidity there is no reliable protection). Everyone must understand that there are a lot of scammers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Serge Beck is a computer programmer who spent 10 years working with the largest financial institutions in America such as Bank of America, Merryl Lynch, Bear Stearns etc. During that time, he developed and implemented computer software that...

Are you interested in Serge’s background? Read the full article here 👇🏻
https://blockonomi.com/optherium-guide/

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

The project developers took care of the security of their services at the highest level. Biometric data cannot be used by a third party.
It's nice to know how seriously the project understands that security is crucial, especially when it comes to money.
The project clearly follows the plan. In the future, users will be able to evaluate the work of the team and the project will take a leading position, at least I hope so.
Does the project have anyone to compete with? I think today is the only such proposal. Or already have similar projects?

For now there is no mobile wallets for such quality of biometric protection and so high spead blockchain.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
It is our sincere pleasure to introduce Davide Lombardi, our new Chief Marketing Officer!

Davide (https://www.linkedin.com/in/davide-lombardi-21479b23/) is an Italian expert in the Blockchain area, an influential business coach, a leader of investment pools, and a co-founder of Dynamite Academy. He has proficient skills in business development, marketing, management, and financial planning.

With rich experience and a track record of success, David will actively bridge relations between clients and Optherium.

We are excited!💪🏻🙂

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/45636465_330148057786041_2602174239146508288_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-arn2-1.xx&oh=ba77a93c52d6ccc56a665ed45bf366c3&oe=5C8A4326
The marketing director has a highly sought-after profession and a great deal of responsibility; the project needs such a person.

Such an experienced person can safely trust the position of marketing director. His rich experience will come in handy during the development of the OPTHERIUM project.
Activity: 364

When the user himself is to blame is one question, but when, for example, users lose their money because their electronic wallets have been hacked it is completely different
Reliable protection is the priority of everyone. Wallets must be reliable for their users. Users themselves should also not forget about precautionary measures.
Exactly. Hacking a device cannot be performed without user assistance. Stealing money from a wallet using biometric protection is more difficult than stealing money from a wallet without this protection. But often scammers convince users to transfer funds to them. That is why every user should take care of the safety of their funds. In this case, biometric identification in the wallet, as in this project, will not prevent.

You're right. Biometric protection will only help to securely store the deposit inside the OPTHERIUM wallet. But if the user sends the money to the fraudster’s account or invests in HYIP, then the project will not help here.
brand new
Activity: 0

Video presentation

One more video presentation
Activity: 252
It is our sincere pleasure to introduce Davide Lombardi, our new Chief Marketing Officer!

Davide (https://www.linkedin.com/in/davide-lombardi-21479b23/) is an Italian expert in the Blockchain area, an influential business coach, a leader of investment pools, and a co-founder of Dynamite Academy. He has proficient skills in business development, marketing, management, and financial planning.

With rich experience and a track record of success, David will actively bridge relations between clients and Optherium.

We are excited!💪🏻🙂

The marketing director has a highly sought-after profession and a great deal of responsibility; the project needs such a person.
The track record of success already characterizes Davide Lombardi, as a responsible person,able to cope with a huge number of tasks on the way to the promotion of the project.
Activity: 266

We are excited!💪🏻🙂

Activity: 336

The project developers took care of the security of their services at the highest level. Biometric data cannot be used by a third party.
It's nice to know how seriously the project understands that security is crucial, especially when it comes to money.

If investors are not confident in the safety of their money, they naturally will not invest money. Developers understand this and are trying to maximize security.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

The project clearly follows the plan. In the future, users will be able to evaluate the work of the team and the project will take a leading position, at least I hope so.
Does the project have anyone to compete with? I think today is the only such proposal. Or already have similar projects?
Activity: 238

So the first and second stages were for large and medium investors, and the third stage is for small investors.

It is good that the project team is ready to cooperate with different investors. This deserves respect from investors and users.
Activity: 224
On this stage of token sale the minimum investment is 1000$.
What is the minimum investment in the next stage of sales?

This information will be announced later at the site http://optherium.io/
Token sale consits of several stages. At the first stage the minimum amont was 10,000 USD. This stage finised.
Now is second stage and the minumum amont is 1000$.

All information about next stage of the token sale will be announced at the site of Optherim, at social networks and here at Bitcointalk  Wink
It is a good standard practice to lower the minimum investment threshold with each level. I think closer to completion, even novice investors with minimal investments will be able to participate.

That would be great. Not all people interested in cryptocurrency can afford to invest $ 1000
Activity: 252
Token sale consits of several stages. At the first stage the minimum amont was 10,000 USD. This stage finised.

All information about next stage of the token sale will be announced at the site of Optherim, at social networks and here at Bitcointalk  Wink
We look forward to the next stage as the amount of $ 1000 for me is big. But I would like to invest in this project
And what about the next stage in the sale of tokens to investors it will be possible to allocate a smaller amount for investment than $ 1,000?
Yes,later during the next stage you will be available to invest a smaller sum. Please, keep up to date with our news.
So the first and second stages were for large and medium investors, and the third stage is for small investors.
It seems to me more profitable to deal with large investors, perhaps I am mistaken.

People who are willing to invest a small amount of money are much more than investors with big money. In general, you need to attract any investors. Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

It is a good standard practice to lower the minimum investment threshold with each level. I think closer to completion, even novice investors with minimal investments will be able to participate.
Activity: 238

We look forward to the next stage as the amount of $ 1000 for me is big. But I would like to invest in this project
And what about the next stage in the sale of tokens to investors it will be possible to allocate a smaller amount for investment than $ 1,000?
Yes,later during the next stage you will be available to invest a smaller sum. Please, keep up to date with our news.
It seems to me more profitable to deal with large investors, perhaps I am mistaken.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

With reliable protection, hackers will not be able to hack data, which will prevent or minimize the possibility of intrusions.

If hackers fail to hack the service, they will no longer pay their attention to it. Then the customer deposits will be intact.
Hackers are a threat to us, but when faced with a high level of protection, it seems to me they will retreat.
The more news about hacker attacks, the more I think about the importance and that excessive security in this matter does not hurt. Our data and funds should be protected.

There is so much more to hacks than many people think. Successful hacks can also be initiated by insiders, and that is very difficult to defend and to prove afterwards.
Activity: 224

copper member
Activity: 262
The team of Optherium is working on this. Biometrics will be available in Q4 2019.
The information means that around one  more year till the launch day of Optherium biometrics platform.
Thank you for disclosing the promising plan.
You're welcome!
copper member
As Bitcoin.com media stated, Optherium is a trustworthy company for these four reasons:

● Optherium holds eWallet and Exchange licenses;

● Optherium has a working, downloadable eWallet VivusPay: available on Android and iOS. The application is capable of holding assets and processing crypto-fiat, fiat-crypto, and crypto-crypto transactions at speeds of 100,000+ transactions per second;

● Optherium is in the process of receiving an electronic money institution license and foreign exchange license;

● Optherium plans to issue a physical debit card to all users that will allow them to convert crypto to fiat and withdraw funds from any ATM in the world.

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-optherium-launches-a-global-finance-blockchain-infrastructure/?fbclid=IwAR1dACJhaDfIl0zlgMBBmM_qZ2YfZD8DaGzTYuaECF5bkbu5F4jHUSrJ-7k

Yes, we already know these project properties. Everything looks impressive.
Why did they not mention the biometric identification of the user? This is an important function for an electronic wallet.

The team of Optherium is working on this. Biometrics will be available in Q4 2019.
copper member

Jump to: