Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 136. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

The larger the team, the better the work is performed, success or failure equally depends on each one.

In fact, success or failure does not depend on the size of the team, but on the professional experience of each project employee.
It depends on the composition of the team and its experience in various professional areas. Each must contribute to the success of the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

The larger the team, the better the work is performed, success or failure equally depends on each one.

In fact, success or failure does not depend on the size of the team, but on the professional experience of each project employee.
Activity: 238
Well, firstly there are countries where cryptocurrencies are allowed at the official level and in such countries it is possible to use a card with cryptocurrency. And secondly, these are plans for the future.
Cryptocurrency is recognized in several countries. Ok. But please provide an example of using bank cards for payments for cryptocurrency.
Future plans. Issue of cards was scheduled for the Q1 of 2019. It's very soon. I do not think that during this time the legislation will change significantly.

I think that we will use the first OPTHERIUM bank card to cash out earnings from the cryptocurrency market. It will be enough with the help of exchangers to exchange cryptocurrency for the desired type of Fiat.

Right. Thus, it will be possible to use the OPTHERIUM bank card of the project and not to think about the current legislation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Well, firstly there are countries where cryptocurrencies are allowed at the official level and in such countries it is possible to use a card with cryptocurrency. And secondly, these are plans for the future.
Cryptocurrency is recognized in several countries. Ok. But please provide an example of using bank cards for payments for cryptocurrency.
Future plans. Issue of cards was scheduled for the Q1 of 2019. It's very soon. I do not think that during this time the legislation will change significantly.

I think that we will use the first OPTHERIUM bank card to cash out earnings from the cryptocurrency market. It will be enough with the help of exchangers to exchange cryptocurrency for the desired type of Fiat.
Activity: 658
Many serious project developers think so. As a rule, they only update the codes on github.
Activity: 224

Yes, you see a professional approach in this matter. Constant positive news only confirms this.

Right. The OPTHERIUM team has published a lot of positive news about the work done. This is commendable and I want to support them.
here not only news but also development.
OPTHERIUM project will be successful. Smiley

I also think that the development of the project is much more important than the news. Those who stop in their development do not achieve popularity and fame
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Of course, there are true projects. But how to recognize them when scammers are becoming more skilled? I became a supporter of the idea that you can buy tokens after listing on the exchange. This somewhat reduces the risk of losing investments.
Activity: 224

We cannot know when and in which countries such laws will be passed. But in many economically developed countries they plan to legalize cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Yes, of course, it is not necessary to hurry, but it is also not advisable to stretch the time for preparation. Users and investors do not like to wait very long

You're right. Deviation from the specified dates in the official document should be insignificant, but not long and painful. Then users get tired of waiting and they already lose faith in the launch of the project. But in the case of this command, everything will be different, because it has already created its own product.
As I heard here, the team already has experience in developing such projects.

You know, it is noticeable that the team has experience in the development of projects. Otherwise, they would not develop a whole package of serious products. After all, they need not only to run, but also to promote well.
Yes, you see a professional approach in this matter. Constant positive news only confirms this.
I want the professional approach to help and the organizers of the ICO fulfill their promises, thereby attracting people to themselves.
I think investors see this approach and will appreciate such a team work.
Activity: 266

I want the professional approach to help and the organizers of the ICO fulfill their promises, thereby attracting people to themselves.

I think that the OPTHERIUM team is interested in keeping all their promises and fulfilling all the points of the Road Map.
The OPTHERIUM project has a good news background, a finished product and promising plans, I hope there should be no problems in the future.
Activity: 168
In many countries cryptocurencies are not regulated and its becomes a ploblem to users of the country. But Optherium can do nothing with it.
This is issue. In order to use a valid crypto card, banks need to accept transactions on this card. But while there are no laws to work with crypto. Thus, crypto cards are not used anywhere.

I think that if we could not use the plastic card of the OPTHERIUM project, the team would not create it. Why waste time on something you can not use?

Bank accept the payment systems Visa and MasterCard. If you have Visa and MasterCard it must be accepted anywhere in the world. Theoretically. But on practic a lot of depend from local legislation. The problems may be with the conversion rates. Different banks has different conditions.

Yes, each bank will set its percentage for cash withdrawals at an ATM. I like the fact that money can be withdrawn at an ATM of any bank. Then the banks will have less questions.
Activity: 686
You're right. Fraudsters alter their activities so much and try to be like real projects. Therefore, investors need to carefully study the project in which they want to invest their money.
I have repeatedly seen information that 80% of projects are fraudulent projects. So, the unpleasant conclusion: even with careful research, the probability of buying useless assets is high. Perhaps the best solution is to not participate in ICO.
Activity: 336

Right. The OPTHERIUM team has published a lot of positive news about the work done. This is commendable and I want to support them.
here not only news but also development.
OPTHERIUM project will be successful. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

I think that the OPTHERIUM team is interested in keeping all their promises and fulfilling all the points of the Road Map.
Activity: 336
So maybe these dishonest projects sell their own coins at a reduced price! First, they collect money from investors, then they sell a coin on the exchange and then disappear.

I think that your version can be easily checked if you know the exact number of coins issued and those left after burning, and which exchanges were added to the exchanges.
This feature exists. Address tracking is simple, but time consuming. It would be nice if there was such an organization that controls the addresses of crypto projects. Projects that will undergo such an audit will be very safe for investors.

It would be great if there was such an organization. This would increase people's confidence in cryptocurrencies in general.
Activity: 252

Yes, of course, it is not necessary to hurry, but it is also not advisable to stretch the time for preparation. Users and investors do not like to wait very long

You're right. Deviation from the specified dates in the official document should be insignificant, but not long and painful. Then users get tired of waiting and they already lose faith in the launch of the project. But in the case of this command, everything will be different, because it has already created its own product.

You know, it is noticeable that the team has experience in the development of projects. Otherwise, they would not develop a whole package of serious products. After all, they need not only to run, but also to promote well.
Activity: 266
In many countries cryptocurencies are not regulated and its becomes a ploblem to users of the country. But Optherium can do nothing with it.
This is issue. In order to use a valid crypto card, banks need to accept transactions on this card. But while there are no laws to work with crypto. Thus, crypto cards are not used anywhere.

I think that if we could not use the plastic card of the OPTHERIUM project, the team would not create it. Why waste time on something you can not use?

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 658
Bank accept the payment systems Visa and MasterCard. If you have Visa and MasterCard it must be accepted anywhere in the world. Theoretically. But on practic a lot of depend from local legislation. The problems may be with the conversion rates. Different banks has different conditions.
Visa and Mastercard are regulated by the SEC. Crypto is still not regulated by law in the United States. Thus, these companies will not work with crypto until legislation is passed.
Jump to: