Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 132. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Optherium welcome two new partners onboard - AIBA and Moorgate partners.

What does it mean for us? We are excited to see Optherium Labs grow and bring users new solutions and innovations with the help of our fundraising experts.

The Asia Israel Blockchain Association (AIBA - http://aiba.co.il/) is both an online and offline community that brings together leading startups, developers, companies and other relevant stakeholders from the blockchain scene in Israel and Asia. AIBA’s mission is to build a bridge between the two regions to promote Blockchain innovations and unity.

And Moorgate Partners (http://moorgateip.com/) are a London based consultancy that specializes in Mergers and Acquisitions deals. Their team consists of entrepreneurs with experience in growing and selling companies that hold £100m enterprise value.

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
No one can objectively assert about something until it has been tested in real life.
Biometric protection best protects users from themselves Smiley. They do not need to store passwords. It is enough not to lose your fingers or eyes for identification Grin.

And this is good. How many wallets are lost for the simple reason that users have lost their wallets. But services cannot help them with password recovery.

That's for sure. At the forum I read one and the story as a girl created an electronic wallet and then forgot about it. When, after some time, she remembered him, she saw that her assets were up to 1000%. But she no longer remembered the password and she had to forget about this money.
In case of loss of a password, it means losing all your money forever, there are many such cases, and no one is insured against it.
Biometric data is a convenient authentication method, because they can not be forgotten or lost, and this increases protection.

Hopefully, the OPTHERIUMteam will show a good example of using biometric authentication. And other resources will take note of this item.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
No one can objectively assert about something until it has been tested in real life.
Biometric protection best protects users from themselves Smiley. They do not need to store passwords. It is enough not to lose your fingers or eyes for identification Grin.

And this is good. How many wallets are lost for the simple reason that users have lost their wallets. But services cannot help them with password recovery.

That's for sure. At the forum I read one and the story as a girl created an electronic wallet and then forgot about it. When, after some time, she remembered him, she saw that her assets were up to 1000%. But she no longer remembered the password and she had to forget about this money.
In case of loss of a password, it means losing all your money forever, there are many such cases, and no one is insured against it.
Biometric data is a convenient authentication method, because they can not be forgotten or lost, and this increases protection.
Activity: 252

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Unfortunately, this is true. Everyone at the beginning loses money to a greater or lesser degree. You just need to do it wisely, do not invest all your money. If you have a crypto portfolio then invest in new projects no more than 10 percent
Discussion of investment strategies is wrong here. But it is well said: to lose money wisely Grin. The next time the mind will not allow to lose in the same situation Wink.
Activity: 168

Biometric security is good for several reasons. The most important is that it can not be faked

True, it is impossible to forge biometric data. But can these data hackers steal and use them in case of successful hacking of the resource?
Activity: 266

Activity: 336

Biometric security is good for several reasons. The most important is that it can not be faked
Activity: 224

I absolutly agree with you. You see the team of Optherium do not hurry. Now they have whitelist ICO for investors from 10,000$. Other investors can see the development of Optherium to make a decision.

The Optherium team does not make sense to hurry. She came up with a whole range of products. So, you need to prepare them well and scrupulously check the work of the functionals.
That's for sure, the functionality is impressive. After full implementation should get a great product.

When the developers prepare all the products of the Optherium project for work, the team will become popular because it has managed to give the world a set of useful products with reliable biometric protection.
I think the popularity will not take long to wait, because biometric protection is one of the most reliable for today.
Certainly the project will take its rightful place among the popular projects. Because the security and the possibilities that the project provides are truly amazing.
In the world of cryptocurrency, there are constantly some news about hacking of various services, users have long been waiting for the service with enhanced protection.

I hope that none of the Optherium products will be able to crack the hackers and our deposits will be completely safe.

Well, at least so developers are saying. I think soon we will have the opportunity to check it.
Activity: 238
investing in the early stages is really the most profitable. You can get a very good profit. But it seems to me that with each month early investors become less and less as the risks are very high.
Perhaps this is a temporary phenomenon.
Although, we can assume that almost all successful investments in cryptography are early, since most projects will scale.
As practice shows, in the early stages it was profitable for investors to invest, high risks ensured high profitability of successful projects.
Last year, I would say that investing at an early stage is good and profitable. But this year I can't say so.

No, this year also came across good projects worthy of investment. But there are indeed fewer of them this year than in the past.
Activity: 252
investing in the early stages is really the most profitable. You can get a very good profit. But it seems to me that with each month early investors become less and less as the risks are very high.
Although, we can assume that almost all successful investments in cryptography are early, since most projects will scale.
As practice shows, in the early stages it was profitable for investors to invest, high risks ensured high profitability of successful projects.
Last year, I would say that investing at an early stage is good and profitable. But this year I can't say so.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This is possible in some cases. But high risks do not ensure large profits. An experienced investor chooses between low risk and low potential, high risk and high potential. An inexperienced investor can invest with high/low risk and low potential Wink.

That is exactly what an inexperienced investor will do the first time. But then he, too, will analyze all this and will act differently. Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

I absolutly agree with you. You see the team of Optherium do not hurry. Now they have whitelist ICO for investors from 10,000$. Other investors can see the development of Optherium to make a decision.

The Optherium team does not make sense to hurry. She came up with a whole range of products. So, you need to prepare them well and scrupulously check the work of the functionals.
That's for sure, the functionality is impressive. After full implementation should get a great product.

When the developers prepare all the products of the Optherium project for work, the team will become popular because it has managed to give the world a set of useful products with reliable biometric protection.
I think the popularity will not take long to wait, because biometric protection is one of the most reliable for today.
Certainly the project will take its rightful place among the popular projects. Because the security and the possibilities that the project provides are truly amazing.
In the world of cryptocurrency, there are constantly some news about hacking of various services, users have long been waiting for the service with enhanced protection.

I hope that none of the Optherium products will be able to crack the hackers and our deposits will be completely safe.
The higher the risk, the greater the profit. I remember the benefits from successful investments in projects and the profit of investors. Now the situation is a bit more complicated.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
ICO has a bounty, airdrops. When tokens appear on the exchanges many bountists and nearly all airdropers sell this tokens just to get someting for their work.
Yes, many people often blame bounty hunters for a price collapse after listing. But if the project is interesting to investors, they will easily buy back all the sales of everyone who sells immediately after the listing. Therefore, if bounty hunters dump the price, their fault is only partially.
Activity: 224
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Optherium: A New Era of Global Finance

”Featured – The blockchain industry is currently going through dramatic changes associated with technological growth and legal regulations.

Those problems, however, are being eliminated by the implementation of new security standards in the form of a decentralized ecosystem, powered by a company called Optherium.”

https://cryptopotato.com/optherium-a-new-era-of-global-finance/?fbclid=IwAR2UnXueG2jrKite8-v8quzbBEXbSPdmXWI0CGwPAGHncCnAYcFaEUpYmE0

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
PINs and passwords, passports and driver licenses, even private keys can be forgotten, stolen or lost. Did you know that lost or stolen private keys were responsible for more than $4 million in Bitcoin losses last year alone?

Optherium’s revolutionizing Ecosystem increases user security, privacy and key retrieval. Not only are your assets easily accessible, they are multi-secure.

Let's put a complete end to security breaches together.

Take a look at Optherium's patented dynamic biometric technology 👉

https://coincodex.com/article/2468/dynamic-biometrics-technology-by-optherium-labs/?fbclid=IwAR3LJ9w7f9g_AMF8noxPu4climibRwvjLJfRQHWX45pI2rjrHILE-W_yAsk
https://i.redd.it/2oy53q2hb7t11.png

Here you are right. The users of the multi-currency wallet of the OPTHERIUM team will no longer lose their biometric passwords, because the biometric data will always be with them.
Optherium is not just a project, but a trustworthy fintech company recognized around the world.

Step by step, we are forging partnerships with leading companies working to build the digital economy of the future:

- Linux Foundation: We are members along with companies like Google, Microsoft, IBM, Facebook, Intel.

- Hyperledger: Partners with companies including Morgan, Deutsche Bank, IBM, Intel, and Baidu.

- Crypto Valley Association: this is the Silicon Valley of blockchain companies, located near our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland. Crypto Valley counts the following notable names among its members: Cardano, ConsenSys, Deloitte, Ethereum, IBM, Golem, Luxoft, Kickstarter, and Tezos.

The project has great partners. I hope this cooperation will be able to benefit the project.

For this purpose, strong partners are selected in order to jointly promote the project and develop its popularity in the market. Without partners it is difficult to keep afloat.
Jump to: