Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 133. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

I absolutly agree with you. You see the team of Optherium do not hurry. Now they have whitelist ICO for investors from 10,000$. Other investors can see the development of Optherium to make a decision.

The Optherium team does not make sense to hurry. She came up with a whole range of products. So, you need to prepare them well and scrupulously check the work of the functionals.
That's for sure, the functionality is impressive. After full implementation should get a great product.

When the developers prepare all the products of the Optherium project for work, the team will become popular because it has managed to give the world a set of useful products with reliable biometric protection.
I think the popularity will not take long to wait, because biometric protection is one of the most reliable for today.
Certainly the project will take its rightful place among the popular projects. Because the security and the possibilities that the project provides are truly amazing.
Activity: 98

I think the popularity will not take long to wait, because biometric protection is one of the most reliable for today.

Right. For example, the market already has a large number of multicurrency wallets for cryptocurrencies. But none of them have biometric protection.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
People are still scared of losing their fiat money upon transferring it to a digital currency.

Not only do they not know how to do this properly, but they are also unsure of which digital currency they should invest in, how to get it where to store it, and most importantly, how to use it or convert it to fiat again.

What’s the solution? 🔜 https://ethereumworldnews.com/synergy-of-blockchain-solutions-by-optherium-labs/

Sounds like Optherium project has found and provided good solutions for Crypto investors and traders.
The promising solution from Optherium, which mentioned above and in the article looks very good and has potential to be further developed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
PINs and passwords, passports and driver licenses, even private keys can be forgotten, stolen or lost. Did you know that lost or stolen private keys were responsible for more than $4 million in Bitcoin losses last year alone?

Optherium’s revolutionizing Ecosystem increases user security, privacy and key retrieval. Not only are your assets easily accessible, they are multi-secure.

Let's put a complete end to security breaches together.

Take a look at Optherium's patented dynamic biometric technology 👉

https://coincodex.com/article/2468/dynamic-biometrics-technology-by-optherium-labs/?fbclid=IwAR3LJ9w7f9g_AMF8noxPu4climibRwvjLJfRQHWX45pI2rjrHILE-W_yAsk
Optherium team 👇🏻

The Optherium family has grown big and strong over the past year. We are incredibly grateful to every team member for working hard on our goals. It would be our pleasure to introduce them to you.

Today, the hero of our headline is Rajvelu Dharmaraj - https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajavelu-dharmaraj-7b74b75

Rajavelu Dharmaraj is a New Jersey-based entrepreneur with experience in the healthcare industry and emerging technologies, including business process outsourcing, M&A, revenue cycle management process, software design, networking, and server management.

He has proficient business skills in medical transcription, EHR, EMR, transition management, operations management, project management, account management, operational planning, business intelligence and analytics platforms, robotics process automation applications and software evaluations.

Read the whole list of his professional achievements here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajavelu-dharmaraj-7b74b75

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

Optherium is registered in Estonia and work according to the laws o EU. But the application of debit cards will also depend from the local laws of they user.
This was discussed above. One of the major problems for use crypto cards is local licence. Projects of crypto cards have already been, but these disappeared from the radar.
Activity: 224

Your information inside your post makes me much confident that Optherium is a potential project.
Nevertheless, I don't want to hop on now, instead of waiting to see the way Optherium team developing this one.
I might invest weeks/ months later, but I want to see first results from the team.

I absolutly agree with you. You see the team of Optherium do not hurry. Now they have whitelist ICO for investors from 10,000$. Other investors can see the development of Optherium to make a decision.
The advantage of early investment is that you can catch a big Xs. Therefore, it makes sense to invest as early as possible.

investing in the early stages is really the most profitable. You can get a very good profit. But it seems to me that with each month early investors become less and less as the risks are very high.
Activity: 224
Optherium is not just a project, but a trustworthy fintech company recognized around the world.

Step by step, we are forging partnerships with leading companies working to build the digital economy of the future:

- Linux Foundation: We are members along with companies like Google, Microsoft, IBM, Facebook, Intel.

- Hyperledger: Partners with companies including Morgan, Deutsche Bank, IBM, Intel, and Baidu.

- Crypto Valley Association: this is the Silicon Valley of blockchain companies, located near our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland. Crypto Valley counts the following notable names among its members: Cardano, ConsenSys, Deloitte, Ethereum, IBM, Golem, Luxoft, Kickstarter, and Tezos.

The project has great partners. I hope this cooperation will be able to benefit the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

The Optherium team does not make sense to hurry. She came up with a whole range of products. So, you need to prepare them well and scrupulously check the work of the functionals.
That's for sure, the functionality is impressive. After full implementation should get a great product.

When the developers prepare all the products of the Optherium project for work, the team will become popular because it has managed to give the world a set of useful products with reliable biometric protection.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Your information inside your post makes me much confident that Optherium is a potential project.
Nevertheless, I don't want to hop on now, instead of waiting to see the way Optherium team developing this one.
I might invest weeks/ months later, but I want to see first results from the team.

The advantage of early investment is that you can catch a big Xs. Therefore, it makes sense to invest as early as possible.

Yes, but all this will happen on the condition that the team will work well in the market, and its products will be in high demand.

Just the team Optherium with this problem will not arise. I think that you can safely buy coins projects, as in the future they will bring all investors a profit.
Activity: 378

Yes, but all this will happen on the condition that the team will work well in the market, and its products will be in high demand.
Activity: 238

Activity: 238
Unfortunately it is. It seems that state structures specifically complicate this process. Create challenges for the development of interesting projects and profit investors
You can look at it differently. The state is also an organization. Its also needs funds. State structures assume the right to maintain order, but this requires funds.
A crypto can do without regulation. In this case, there are no bank cards, etc.
The state wants to regulate this area by understanding the benefits for themselves, including the introduction of taxes.

It is very profitable for the states to control the cryptocurrrency. More profit will get the traders more money will get the states from the taxes.

Right. All countries in the world think about how miners and traders with investors impose taxes and receive additional profits for their countries.
Activity: 434
We are pleased to introduce to you three of the new websites that we launched!

1️⃣ https://tde.optherium.io/ is the official OPEX ™ token distribution event. It provides all the information about the OPEX™ token and funding round conditions. Also, here you can find a countdown of when the next stage of the tokens sale will start.

2️⃣ https://vivuspay.io/ is a website of the Mobile eWallet powered by Optherium. Here you can read about the multisignature transactions, key recovery service and other unparalleled safety features that VivusPay delivers to users. You can also install VivusPay here!

3️⃣ https://optherium.io/ is the main website of the Optherium company. Here you can find our Whitepaper and all the information about our products, events, team, partners, featured news, videoblog and more.

Perhaps this is some kind of creative approach in the promotion of products. But I do not understand why the team needed to create as many as 3 separate personal sites?

Now I understand why the team of the Optherium is constantly expanding its staff. Several people will not be able to cope with everything: to promote products, and to monitor sites, and to fill groups of social networks.
You are right, to fulfill a large amount of work with an insufficient composition of the team will not work, because the deadlines and quality level must be observed.

Since the team will have as many as three sites and several individual products, the staff must be very large. And every team member should do a good part of their work This is the key to the success of the OPTHERIUM project.
copper member
Activity: 262
Optherium is registed in Estonia, EU. So the cards will be regulated by EU lows but a lot of depend of the local legislation of the country of user the card.
If the project is under the jurisdiction of the EU and Estonia, then what are the possibilities of using cryptocurrency through this bank cards?

All banking operations will be governed by legislation of these countries! Smiley
Activity: 658
Optherium is registed in Estonia, EU. So the cards will be regulated by EU lows but a lot of depend of the local legislation of the country of user the card.
If the project is under the jurisdiction of the EU and Estonia, then what are the possibilities of using cryptocurrency through this bank cards?
Activity: 266
Unfortunately it is. It seems that state structures specifically complicate this process. Create challenges for the development of interesting projects and profit investors
You can look at it differently. The state is also an organization. Its also needs funds. State structures assume the right to maintain order, but this requires funds.
A crypto can do without regulation. In this case, there are no bank cards, etc.
The state wants to regulate this area by understanding the benefits for themselves, including the introduction of taxes.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
What do you that’s different from all the other block systems out there already?
Hi there!
The Optherium Ecosystem provides blockchain networks which allow instant on-chain and cross-chain transactions at more than 100,000 transactions per second and peer-to-peer roles and permissions to protect all information. Combined, these five layers form the basis of Optherium’s proprietary MultisecureTM platform which makes  our ecosystem the most secure blockchain network available. Each service uses more than one blockchain ledger for different purposes. For example, one ledger may be for internal usage, a second for communicating with other services, a third would represent a specific region, and so on. Hyperledger Fabric allows for pluggable consensus mechanisms with multiple parameters such as block size, number of transactions per block, and even latency. These parameters cannot be changed quickly in a public blockchain with its thousands of nodes. Optherium’s KRS allows users to recover their assets in the event their keys are lost or stolen. Users can reclaim any assets contained within their associated wallets, even in cases of catastrophe, and the system ensures that users will never lose their funds due to the loss of their private keys.

Such an attitude in the safety of user funds I like. People value the security of their assets.
You are right, users appreciate the safety, functionality and usability, I think the team thought out everything to the smallest detail.

I see how active work the team. They are doing a big job and there team constantly grow. Appears new advertisers. They have an ofice in crypto velley. It is very good. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
What do you that’s different from all the other block systems out there already?
Hi there!
The Optherium Ecosystem provides blockchain networks which allow instant on-chain and cross-chain transactions at more than 100,000 transactions per second and peer-to-peer roles and permissions to protect all information. Combined, these five layers form the basis of Optherium’s proprietary MultisecureTM platform which makes  our ecosystem the most secure blockchain network available. Each service uses more than one blockchain ledger for different purposes. For example, one ledger may be for internal usage, a second for communicating with other services, a third would represent a specific region, and so on. Hyperledger Fabric allows for pluggable consensus mechanisms with multiple parameters such as block size, number of transactions per block, and even latency. These parameters cannot be changed quickly in a public blockchain with its thousands of nodes. Optherium’s KRS allows users to recover their assets in the event their keys are lost or stolen. Users can reclaim any assets contained within their associated wallets, even in cases of catastrophe, and the system ensures that users will never lose their funds due to the loss of their private keys.

Such an attitude in the safety of user funds I like. People value the security of their assets.
You are right, users appreciate the safety, functionality and usability, I think the team thought out everything to the smallest detail.
Optherium is not just a project, but a trustworthy fintech company recognized around the world.

Step by step, we are forging partnerships with leading companies working to build the digital economy of the future:

- Linux Foundation: We are members along with companies like Google, Microsoft, IBM, Facebook, Intel.

- Hyperledger: Partners with companies including Morgan, Deutsche Bank, IBM, Intel, and Baidu.

- Crypto Valley Association: this is the Silicon Valley of blockchain companies, located near our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland. Crypto Valley counts the following notable names among its members: Cardano, ConsenSys, Deloitte, Ethereum, IBM, Golem, Luxoft, Kickstarter, and Tezos.

Jump to: