Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 141. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
I like that with VivusPay I can pay at any point of sale in the world using any fiat or digital currency that is in my VivusPay wallet.

I have a question. Tell me, using this card, can I cash my cryptocurrency at any ATM? If so, what will the commission be?

Yes you can convert the cryptocurrency and get fiat cash at ATM. The commission will depend from the bank who own this ATM. The regulation of use of the debit card will depend from the local laws of the country the card is used.
It is good that VivusPay multicurrency wallet can be downloaded to mobile devices running on iOS and Android. Business people will appreciate it.

I think that users will be able to appreciate the benefits of this wallet. It has many advantages - high transaction speed, multi-level security (MultiSecure technology, which blocks it with the help of dynamometric biometrics) and a pleasant user interface. I wonder when will the finished product?

You can already check our product at the site

VivusPay - https://vivuspay.io/

All functions will be available after the tokens sale but new cryptocurrencies will continue to be addid. During the first year will be added about 100 cryptocurrencies and tokens from TOP 100 on capitalisation.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
You're right. Fraudsters alter their activities so much and try to be like real projects. Therefore, investors need to carefully study the project in which they want to invest their money.
I have repeatedly seen information that 80% of projects are fraudulent projects. So, the unpleasant conclusion: even with careful research, the probability of buying useless assets is high. Perhaps the best solution is to not participate in ICO.

Everyone decides for himself. Just investing in a coin at the ICO stage remains the most profitable but also the most risky investment.
The bonus is certainly attractive but the amount of the contribution is very large. I'll wait for the total coins to pass
The bonus is really good, but I think the minimum amount is not suitable for everyone. I think in the future this threshold will be reduced.

The next step will be a general sale of tokens. There will no longer be such a minimum amount. While this is only for large investors.
And what bonuses are provided on the general sale of tokens?

This information will be announced on the main token sale.

That's about what you can do. If the product is attractive enough it will draw attention to it. And if not, advertising won't make up for that.

The OPTHERIUM team has a good idea and useful products. Therefore, this project will be popular in the crypto currency market. And all kinds of advertising to him in this will help.

How do you know it has useful products? Did you use them and did the products make your life easier?

You can check Optherium product and understand how useful it is.

✨For additional info visit:
Official website - https://optherium.io
Token Distribution Website - https://tde.optherium.io/
VivusPay - https://vivuspay.io/
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEfPuRTQQdtIcbh5h71LrHg
Can the debit card be requested by any independent investor in the country in which he resides? Will the transactions always be fast and low fees even if the network has several requests?

The debit cards will be added in 1st quater of 2019. The work of debit cards will depend from the local legistration. The capacity of blockchain is very big it allows to make 100 000 transactions for second with slow commission.

Activity: 252
I like that with VivusPay I can pay at any point of sale in the world using any fiat or digital currency that is in my VivusPay wallet.

I have a question. Tell me, using this card, can I cash my cryptocurrency at any ATM? If so, what will the commission be?
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

I don’t think that investors, having lost money once, will stop looking for interesting projects, this will not stop them. They are becoming more cautious, but no less interested.

Not all projects on the market are created by fraudsters. Good teams will always be found who will develop useful products, and their tokens will steadily grow in value.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
It is not in the interest of the project to report inaccurate or untruthful information, this can disrupt the credibility of the project.
It depends on what the team members of this project are interested in. Wink Sometimes they publish as many positive and promising news as possible. At the same time, it does not matter how true this is Grin
Activity: 434

A lot of investors will stop to invest at all. Because they lost money and do not want to lost any more. But those investors who do not stop they get a big experience in investing and become profecionals. I think that invest must profecisonals.

I think we should invest in coins of projects like this. At least, here you can see a serious approach and active work of the OPTHERIUM team.
Activity: 98
It is good that VivusPay multicurrency wallet can be downloaded to mobile devices running on iOS and Android. Business people will appreciate it.

I think that users will be able to appreciate the benefits of this wallet. It has many advantages - high transaction speed, multi-level security (MultiSecure technology, which blocks it with the help of dynamometric biometrics) and a pleasant user interface. I wonder when will the finished product?

The OPTHERIUM team has already released its wallet and even distributed free coins. Go to the project website. There you will see the necessary information.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Activity: 700
Merit: 110
They learn from their mistakes and draw appropriate conclusions, now investors are more experienced, therefore fraudulent projects do not have a chance to cheat.
It is naive to think so. Fraud schemes are also improving. It looks like a race. Investors are becoming more cautious and more experienced, scammers are becoming more sophisticated.

You're right. Fraudsters alter their activities so much and try to be like real projects. Therefore, investors need to carefully study the project in which they want to invest their money.
As time goes by, of course the cheats are getting smarter too,
and so of course investors are also required to always be careful when investing their money,
because if it is not possible the investor will experience a big loss
When investors are unlucky to deal with a fraudulent project and having lost money, they no longer trust projects. In fact, it is difficult to recognize fraudsters.

A lot of investors will stop to invest at all. Because they lost money and do not want to lost any more. But those investors who do not stop they get a big experience in investing and become profecionals. I think that invest must profecisonals.
Activity: 224
They learn from their mistakes and draw appropriate conclusions, now investors are more experienced, therefore fraudulent projects do not have a chance to cheat.
It is naive to think so. Fraud schemes are also improving. It looks like a race. Investors are becoming more cautious and more experienced, scammers are becoming more sophisticated.

and so of course investors are also required to always be careful when investing their money,
When investors are unlucky to deal with a fraudulent project and having lost money, they no longer trust projects. In fact, it is difficult to recognize fraudsters.
I don’t think that investors, having lost money once, will stop looking for interesting projects, this will not stop them. They are becoming more cautious, but no less interested.
Activity: 238

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
The bonus is certainly attractive but the amount of the contribution is very large. I'll wait for the total coins to pass
The bonus is really good, but I think the minimum amount is not suitable for everyone. I think in the future this threshold will be reduced.

The next step will be a general sale of tokens. There will no longer be such a minimum amount. While this is only for large investors.
And what bonuses are provided on the general sale of tokens?
Activity: 658
As they say, only worthy projects survive, the strongest, and in my opinion it is right.
Yes, you may be right. But we can assume the following:
that there are talented developers who are developing something fundamentally new, but they have no money, and they do not know how to raise money in order to continue to develop their ideas;
There are scammers who have only one idea - to make money and they know how to do it... and they are strong at it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

Activity: 238
Jump to: