Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 144. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
There are cases when projects promise more than they can do, these are mostly fraudulent projects that are easy to expose. OPTHERIUM team has a serious approach to work.
I think we all know some of the projects from the top 100, perhaps from the top 10 CMC, which have stated very big goals. These projects have existed for several years, and they still have a developmental stage.
The goal of the project should initially be realizable and understandable, otherwise the development stage will continue for many years. A similar situation should not arise with OPTHERIUM.

They have a ready product the wallet and evrybody can test this wallet during the airdrop. More and more people use the wallet and it is good for the development of the product.

You say that more and more users are using the wallet. Where do you get this data from? it is very interesting to me
There are cases when projects promise more than they can do, these are mostly fraudulent projects that are easy to expose. OPTHERIUM team has a serious approach to work.
I think we all know some of the projects from the top 100, perhaps from the top 10 CMC, which have stated very big goals. These projects have existed for several years, and they still have a developmental stage.
Projects that are at the stage of development for several years and it is not known how much they will pull with this are unpromising for me.

Even some top projects are still under development. But to say that they are unpromising is impossible. It's just that they are difficult to implement in those areas where they need to work.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The goal of the project should initially be realizable and understandable, otherwise the development stage will continue for many years. A similar situation should not arise with OPTHERIUM.

They have a ready product the wallet and evrybody can test this wallet during the airdrop. More and more people use the wallet and it is good for the development of the product.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
Simply the more good news the project has, the more noticeable
and also not naturally and suspiciously.

is that it is actively working on it.
Oh yes, the project is actively working on good news Grin.
Good news background draws attention to the project and shows the active work of the team.

I see the team of Optherium is very active and they are doing a grate job to promote the project. They have a lot of news nearly every day.
Projects that are at the stage of development for several years and it is not known how much they will pull with this are unpromising for me.
Activity: 238
Activity: 238

Just as you said, the OPTHERIUM project team will work. The team is set to fruitful work for a long time in the cryptocurrency market and step by step implementation of all its stages.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Did the team have already implemented projects that have succeeded? Tell me what these projects are and where they can be viewed
Probably, you know about Optherium Labs eWallet VivusPay™ Mobile App available now for download on AppStore. This is one of the top lines of the first page of this topic. I think that's all for now. They will definitely ann about new releases Wink.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Good news background draws attention to the project and shows the active work of the team.
Here, the work of the team is immediately visible, as there are constantly various positive news.

Right. There is a vigorous activity of the young team, aimed at the operational development and promotion of the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
It depends on the objectives of the project. If the goal is only the incoming of money, credulous investors can be told anything.

I do not believe that the team of a young startup will hide behind the name of the famous MasterCard company. This deception can greatly harm the development of the project.
I wrote, it depends on the goals. In some cases, they need as many well-known names and famous brands as possible. Grin

I think that the OPTHERIUM project does not need to hide behind popular names and popular brands. The OPTHERIUM team will definitely occupy its niche in the cryptocurrency market, because it works well.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Here, the work of the team is immediately visible, as there are constantly various positive news.
Activity: 336

Yes, you are right, the news background attracts attention. But everything should be in moderation. When a lot of news can get the impression that this is an obsessive advertisement
Activity: 252
Optherium offices

Just a reminder that recently we’ve opened a new Optherium office in China and we are still growing our worldwide. Feel free contact us or come visit! Here is a list of available contacts and addresses:
📍Dammstrasse 16, 6300 Zug, Switzerland. +41 41 725 08 60 🇨🇭
📍K379 Roosikrantsi 210119 Talinn Estonia. +372 609 0896 🇪🇪
📍424 West 33rd Street New York, NY 10001. +1 516 619 6696 🇺🇸
📍 广州市广州大道中289号印报楼3层301-308
301-308, 3/F., Printing Building, 289 Guangzhou Road Central, Guangzhou +8613288800098

It is realy very good that they have an offline offices in different countries:  Zug, Switzerland; Talinn Estonia; New York, NY, USA;  Guangzhou, China. And they open a new ofices.

It is immediately evident that the project is set up very seriously once it opens such a number of offices around the world
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Optherium offices

Just a reminder that recently we’ve opened a new Optherium office in China and we are still growing our worldwide. Feel free contact us or come visit! Here is a list of available contacts and addresses:
301-308, 3/F., Printing Building, 289 Guangzhou Road Central, Guangzhou +8613288800098

It is realy very good that they have an offline offices in different countries:  Zug, Switzerland; Talinn Estonia; New York, NY, USA;  Guangzhou, China. And they open a new ofices.
Activity: 658
It depends on the objectives of the project. If the goal is only the incoming of money, credulous investors can be told anything.

I do not believe that the team of a young startup will hide behind the name of the famous MasterCard company. This deception can greatly harm the development of the project.
I wrote, it depends on the goals. In some cases, they need as many well-known names and famous brands as possible. Grin
Activity: 98

When is the project going to start issuing credit cards? What will be the minimum contribution to it and what is the percentage of withdrawals?

Now Optherium have negatiations with MasterCard. It takes 1-3 month to srart work with Master Card. All informations about tariffs will be anounned later.  But paymants in shops will be free for the payers. For tham pays the owners of the shop.

There are always technical issues that have to be refined when a young team signs a contract with a partner. This is normal.
Activity: 168

Good news about the work done is always well received by investors. According to this news, many investors determine the usefulness of the project and the period of investment in tokens.
Activity: 434
It is not in the interest of the project to report inaccurate or untruthful information, this can disrupt the credibility of the project.
It depends on what the team members of this project are interested in. Wink Sometimes they publish as many positive and promising news as possible. At the same time, it does not matter how true this is Grin
Of course it happens. But usually young projects can exaggerate their successes)) But in this situation either there is cooperation or it is not. There is nothing to exaggerate here)

It seems that this team does not make sense to multiply the results of their work, because the team is set up for long-term fruitful cooperation in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 266

Activity: 252
Optherium offices

I see they have many onffline officies all over the world. Everybody can visit them to know more information about the projects. It is good that they have such adresses.
It's good that Optherium has its own office, closer to the people, the scope of the project is impressive.
Jump to: