Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 187. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
I agree. Integration is slower than we would like. In real life, few know what a blockchain, a cryptocurrency. Application is still in its infancy.

Crypto currency has already been accepted by freelancers, investors and traders. As for the decentralized database, its implementation in different areas of our life is proceeding at a slow pace.
Incredible revenues, profitable projects, innovative technologies-all this attracts millions of investors around the world.

It should be so, because our future is behind innovative technologies and profitable projects.
Activity: 112
It seems to me that this is a pretty solid project! Let's look further at the investment! How everything will go forward.
Activity: 364

If that's going to happen I don't think all parties you mentioned will make it through the finish line. States will have a hard time to persist in its current form if blockchain technology becomes widely adopted.

I very much hope that in a few years the decentralized system will be accepted by a wide circle and all states, including.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I agree. Integration is slower than we would like. In real life, few know what a blockchain, a cryptocurrency. Application is still in its infancy.

Crypto currency has already been accepted by freelancers, investors and traders. As for the decentralized database, its implementation in different areas of our life is proceeding at a slow pace.
Now integration is happening right before our eyes. And this will be a radical change in the economy, which can not be stopped by any measures and prohibitions.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Incredible revenues, profitable projects, innovative technologies-all this attracts millions of investors around the world.
Oh yeah. In 2017, if people saw the word "blockchain" in the name or description of the startup, many were in a hurry to invest their money there Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Integtration is a very important topic in the crypto world. I think it will be very good for cryptocurrency if it will be integrated in financial and business life.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
I believe that any country that considers itself and its economy progressive should come to regulate crypto currency
Certainly. Only the registration should be aimed at helping users of the crypto currency, and not projected on the earnings of people under the authority.
Activity: 224

And yet, there are a large number of countries, banks and companies that try to keep up with innovations, considering crypto-currencies in the form of opportunities, not threats.

It should be so. All useful innovative technologies should be approved at the state level. And many rulers understand this.

To those who really understand the benefits of this and who really represent their power are very few. Basically power is money. And big money likes silence and does not want to change)
Activity: 266
That's even the news says that this project in the future will be interconnected with the banking system, so that the above comparisons are appropriate.

This is the topic of the cryptocurrency project. The idea is to reduce the transaction costs of cryptocurrency, but not to compare it with banking services.

Optherium APIs will facilitate entirely new business models across nearly every industry, including the banking industry. They allow companies to leverage and customise Optherium's Ecosystem to create new services and entice new customers.

To learn more about Optherium and how you can get involved, visit https://optherium.io where you will be able to subscribe to our Whitelist📑

In this context, you are right.
But in what countries will this be possible in the near future? What is stated by many crypto projects is impossible because of legal obstacles. At the moment, the crypto industry on its own.
The crypto industry is no longer 100% by itself. She slowly but surely seeps into all spheres of our life. Only on its way many states make obstacles.
And yet, there are a large number of countries, banks and companies that try to keep up with innovations, considering crypto-currencies in the form of opportunities, not threats.
It seems to me that banks, states and society as a whole will consistently pass through all stages of making the inevitable.
If that's going to happen I don't think all parties you mentioned will make it through the finish line. States will have a hard time to persist in its current form if blockchain technology becomes widely adopted.
I think that the cryptocurrency and the blockchain will gradually develop and capture new territories. Governments will have to accept it.
Nowadays, modern technologies are being actively implemented in almost all spheres of our life. Technologies open up new opportunities and make life more convenient. Such a perspective should be taken advantage of.
That's even the news says that this project in the future will be interconnected with the banking system, so that the above comparisons are appropriate.

This is the topic of the cryptocurrency project. The idea is to reduce the transaction costs of cryptocurrency, but not to compare it with banking services.

Optherium APIs will facilitate entirely new business models across nearly every industry, including the banking industry. They allow companies to leverage and customise Optherium's Ecosystem to create new services and entice new customers.

To learn more about Optherium and how you can get involved, visit https://optherium.io where you will be able to subscribe to our Whitelist📑

But in what countries will this be possible in the near future? What is stated by many crypto projects is impossible because of legal obstacles. At the moment, the crypto industry on its own.

The crypto industry is no longer 100% by itself. She slowly but surely seeps into all spheres of our life. Only on its way many states make obstacles.

I think that there is not much time left until the moment when the state understands that behind this financial future
Some states are already starting to regulate crypto-currencies by a little, and this says a lot.

I believe that any country that considers itself and its economy progressive should come to regulate crypto currency
Activity: 658
Merit: 11

For the development of the banking system, this will be a big plus if there are such innovative companies wishing to cooperate with the banking system.
Sooner or later, such projects will merge and similar with banking structures. Money changes, it does not stop
Now all over the world, banks act as intermediaries between sellers of goods and services and buyers. The banking system is ramified and complex. Crypto-currencies want to take away part of services from banks and simplify trade relations, which means the removal a part of the banks profits. In general, crypto is useful to all besides banks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122

It seems to me that banks, states and society as a whole will consistently pass through all stages of making the inevitable.

I think that the cryptocurrency and the blockchain will gradually develop and capture new territories. Governments will have to accept it.
Activity: 238

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Activity: 378

The crypto-currency market and the decentralized database carry a lot of various advantages to the world. Therefore, in the near future all states of the world will accept them.
Activity: 364

It should be so. All useful innovative technologies should be approved at the state level. And many rulers understand this.
Activity: 238

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

I think that there is not much time left until the moment when the state understands that behind this financial future
Some states are already starting to regulate crypto-currencies by a little, and this says a lot.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Exactly is the network. Such a transaction speed in existing blockchains is not provided. Now developing projects based on the Tangle, where high speeds are achievable. The speed of the wallet is provided by a "private blockchain". This is a cunning.
Merit: 10
Optherium with a speed of over 100,000 transactions per second is a unique point that hardly any project has. One of the properties of such networks is the possibility of a huge number of transactions.
Jump to: