Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 189. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Episode #2 Blockchain and Biometrics in Banking and Financial sector

Blockchain and Biometrics in Banking and Financial sector - A very interesting discussion. I recomend to see it. A lot of interesting information.

Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely check it out. I think that I learn something new for myself
I like interesting interviews where actual topics are discussed, you can learn a lot of interesting things.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11

From what sources will exchange rates be taken?

The wallet is going to work with the top 100 CMC coins. So it would be logical that the price of these coins also coincided with this resource
This assumption. I would like to know what the developers will say. It should be remembered that CMC shows average prices. In addition, sometimes prices are incorrect.
Activity: 238
I see a lot of advertisement in this thread. The team are very active and promote Optherium a lot. A lot of conferencies, evernts, videos. It is a realy good project and usefull.

The team has set itself a series of big plans. To implement them you need to do a lot. Therefore, the team is so active and leads now. A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Quite an interesting comparison, but the team is really very active and works very hard for the result.
A competent marketing campaign has been done and the team's work will be successful provided that the product is promising and really able to interest users.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
 Roll Eyes long waiting for mew malticurrency till June but hope so that that time come to close till end of year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
The XRP grew on the general hype 2017, when all the coins grew. Now it fell, like the whole market. When it comes to integrating a cryptoproject into a real economy, legal difficulties arise. There are projects that should have frozen their activities until legal issues are clarified.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100

I must disagree with you. For today, almost any bank for conducting transactions takes such a percentage or even more. But of course you want to pay as little as possible on the transaction

Payment system WebMoney has been charging off for any transaction 0.8% commission for several years already. So 1% of the commission is still tolerable.

Payment system WebMoney is not the best example. They are difficult to work with and very uncomfortable. Take for example banking services for transfers. Sometimes they cost more than 1%
This is the topic of the cryptocurrency project. The idea is to reduce the transaction costs of cryptocurrency, but not to compare it with banking services.

Now many person compare cryptocurrency platforms with banking services. Cryptocurency projects has high speed, less transactions costs. Some cryptocurency projects are so good that they cooperate with banks. For example ripple. Many banks use ripple techology. As I understand Optherium will cooperate with banks too.

For the development of the banking system, this will be a big plus if there are such innovative companies wishing to cooperate with the banking system.

Without this comparison, many of us will use the usual resources and pay a high commission interest and at the same time worry about their savings.

The price of the Ripple rises in many times when they start to cooperate with banking system. It will be very good for Optherium if they will be cooperate with banks and banks will use their technology.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
I see a lot of advertisement in this thread. The team are very active and promote Optherium a lot. A lot of conferencies, evernts, videos. It is a realy good project and usefull.

The team has set itself a series of big plans. To implement them you need to do a lot. Therefore, the team is so active and leads now. A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Quite an interesting comparison, but the team is really very active and works very hard for the result.
Activity: 378

I must disagree with you. For today, almost any bank for conducting transactions takes such a percentage or even more. But of course you want to pay as little as possible on the transaction

Payment system WebMoney has been charging off for any transaction 0.8% commission for several years already. So 1% of the commission is still tolerable.

Payment system WebMoney is not the best example. They are difficult to work with and very uncomfortable. Take for example banking services for transfers. Sometimes they cost more than 1%
This is the topic of the cryptocurrency project. The idea is to reduce the transaction costs of cryptocurrency, but not to compare it with banking services.

Now many person compare cryptocurrency platforms with banking services. Cryptocurency projects has high speed, less transactions costs. Some cryptocurency projects are so good that they cooperate with banks. For example ripple. Many banks use ripple techology. As I understand Optherium will cooperate with banks too.

For the development of the banking system, this will be a big plus if there are such innovative companies wishing to cooperate with the banking system.

Without this comparison, many of us will use the usual resources and pay a high commission interest and at the same time worry about their savings.
Activity: 364

Activity: 168

Activity: 336

You are not right. When you compare commissions that charge different payment systems for processing the transfer, then only notice how profitable the crypto-currency system of this project will be.

I think it is necessary not only to compare comissions. It is necessary to compare the speed of trunsactions, the safety of the whole system and how safety is store the money, the comfort of work with the system.

You are absolutely right. All of the above factors are very important for the user
Activity: 252
Episode #2 Blockchain and Biometrics in Banking and Financial sector

Blockchain and Biometrics in Banking and Financial sector - A very interesting discussion. I recomend to see it. A lot of interesting information.

Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely check it out. I think that I learn something new for myself
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

You are not right. When you compare commissions that charge different payment systems for processing the transfer, then only notice how profitable the crypto-currency system of this project will be.

I think it is necessary not only to compare comissions. It is necessary to compare the speed of trunsactions, the safety of the whole system and how safety is store the money, the comfort of work with the system.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Activity: 537
Merit: 12

There are resources that indicate the speed of processing transactions, depending on the selected cost of this transaction. User can not influence, but can choose. It's about  the ethereum blockchain.

What are these resources? Can you list their names?
https://ethgasstation.info/
Also I use the @CoinFeeBot bot telegram. Here we can see the actual commission for transactions for BTC & ETH.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

This should not be as costly as possible. I believe that the user should be able to control the speed (and cost) of the transaction.

If for the conduct of transactions the purse service will install a large percentage of the commission, then very few users will use such a purse.
In several multi-currency wallets, the transaction cost is 1%. For large amounts in a cryptocurrency, this is expensive.
Activity: 364
Is any of the products of Optherium available yet, whether alpha or beta versions? Then the transaction speed of 100,000 claimed here, is it mathematically derived or it has been deployed and tested under heavy load? Because nowadays it's so easy for some new projects to claim high TPS which they cannot actualize with their technology.

The team organized the sale of tokens in order to raise money and create their own products. So to test you so far it will not work.
Activity: 238
That's even the news says that this project in the future will be interconnected with the banking system, so that the above comparisons are appropriate.

Optherium APIs will facilitate entirely new business models across nearly every industry, including the banking industry. They allow companies to leverage and customise Optherium's Ecosystem to create new services and entice new customers.

To learn more about Optherium and how you can get involved, visit https://optherium.io where you will be able to subscribe to our Whitelist📑

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Jump to: