Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 191. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

In this case, the wallet is an analog of the crypto-exchanger. And, in the case of an exchange between wallets, this is a distributed exchanger.

In the usual exchanger, it will not be possible to store your deposits, whereas a crypto-currency purse is specially designed for this purpose.
Ok. If there is an opportunity to exchange with other users at the market rates, this is a symbiosis of the exchanger and the exchange account.

From what sources will exchange rates be taken?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

This should not be as costly as possible. I believe that the user should be able to control the speed (and cost) of the transaction.

If for the conduct of transactions the purse service will install a large percentage of the commission, then very few users will use such a purse.
In several multi-currency wallets, the transaction cost is 1%. For large amounts in a cryptocurrency, this is expensive.

Well, is it much more profitable to scatter your coins on the same name wallets and from there already translate? What percentage of commission is withdrawn from conventional non-multicurrency wallets?

For multicurrency wallets, the future is certain. But the commissions should be adequate. Then there will be many users and many transactions and everyone will be happy
Multicurrency wallets are becoming popular, because a separate purse for each of several crypto currency is not very convenient. The main thing that interests me is the security and size of the commission.
I like the convenience of using a multi-currency wallet and the main requirements are convenience, high security, instant transfers
Activity: 224

This should not be as costly as possible. I believe that the user should be able to control the speed (and cost) of the transaction.

If for the conduct of transactions the purse service will install a large percentage of the commission, then very few users will use such a purse.
In several multi-currency wallets, the transaction cost is 1%. For large amounts in a cryptocurrency, this is expensive.

Well, is it much more profitable to scatter your coins on the same name wallets and from there already translate? What percentage of commission is withdrawn from conventional non-multicurrency wallets?

For multicurrency wallets, the future is certain. But the commissions should be adequate. Then there will be many users and many transactions and everyone will be happy
Multicurrency wallets are becoming popular, because a separate purse for each of several crypto currency is not very convenient. The main thing that interests me is the security and size of the commission.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
If you use the main wallet for each blockchain, the transaction commission is not measured in %. The cost of the transaction depends on the load of the blockchain, and this does not depend on the number of transferred coins. I think you know this. But what did you mean?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Of course, many are willing to pay for the convenience of multi-currency wallets, but within reason.
Activity: 336

Activity: 252

I must disagree with you. For today, almost any bank for conducting transactions takes such a percentage or even more. But of course you want to pay as little as possible on the transaction
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
There are resources that indicate the speed of processing transactions, depending on the selected cost of this transaction. User can not influence, but can choose. It's about  the ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 238
I for one will not use such a purse. It is very important for me to work out that the transactions are fast and I am ready to pay for it
I think it's not just you who think, but many other users. Often a person is willing to pay for convenience.

Users can not influence the speed of processing transactions on the network, but the commission percentage is really better that we install, and the system only gives recommendations.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
I think it's quite convenient to buy, sell and exchange currencies and make payments on my smartphone using the mobile application Optherium.
You are right, I think with the help of services and mobile applications, users can easily and safely manage their assets.

Moreover, they say that it is much safer to transfer your money using a smartphone than to make a transaction from a computer. It seems to be harder for hackers to track them.

I do not understand why it's more difficult for hackers to track and hack smartphones than PCs? Explain to me

So this is not what we need to ask, but for hackers. It seems that information from smartphones on some separate, unrelated services is stored. This is where the complexity lies.
Activity: 364

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
I for one will not use such a purse. It is very important for me to work out that the transactions are fast and I am ready to pay for it
I think it's not just you who think, but many other users. Often a person is willing to pay for convenience.

I think the commission will be determined by the cost of transactions on the network at this time.
Activity: 224
I think it's quite convenient to buy, sell and exchange currencies and make payments on my smartphone using the mobile application Optherium.
You are right, I think with the help of services and mobile applications, users can easily and safely manage their assets.

Moreover, they say that it is much safer to transfer your money using a smartphone than to make a transaction from a computer. It seems to be harder for hackers to track them.

I do not understand why it's more difficult for hackers to track and hack smartphones than PCs? Explain to me
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Oh yeah. Once I set the gas price not high enough, and my transaction got stuck. To free up funds, I had to cancel the transaction, which cost me more than if I did not skimp on transactions.

I put myself a telegram from the bot which shows me what commission I should put for the translation. And now with transactions there are no problems

In the multi-currency wallet that I use, the service automatically calculates the commission percentage. I can not change it manually. And I have to wait about an hour to process the transfer.

The fact that you use a multi-currency purse is certainly very convenient. But to compress each time an entire hour transaction is very uncomfortable

If there are rarely such situations when the network is heavily burdened and you have to wait for about an hour of processing the translation, it can still be tolerated and not in a hurry to change the multi-currency purse.

If the transactions take an hour nobody will use it. People freak out these days if a transaction with other currencies take 10 minutes. And I can understand that as we will soon have technology where money can be transferred within no time. Slower networks will be outcompeted.
Activity: 266

I have nothing against the mobile application, but it turns out that users on the PC can not use it
Activity: 364

Activity: 434

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Such speed will be for users of wallet inside the ecosystem of Optherium independent of currency. It can not influence for the speed of bitcoin transactions for example outside the ecosystem of Optherium.

In this case, the wallet is an analog of the crypto-exchanger. And, in the case of an exchange between wallets, this is a distributed exchanger.

In the usual exchanger, it will not be possible to store your deposits, whereas a crypto-currency purse is specially designed for this purpose.
Activity: 658

Such speed will be for users of wallet inside the ecosystem of Optherium independent of currency. It can not influence for the speed of bitcoin transactions for example outside the ecosystem of Optherium.

Activity: 266
Jump to: