Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 218. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
- Requirements to purchase OPEX™ Tokens

Only qualified individuals and/or entities may purchase OPEX™ if they do not wish to become node holders, but doing so will not entitle the purchaser to participate in a share of company dividends. All purchasers must meet the following requirements:
• OPEX™ purchasers must pass the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) processes at the time of purchase, as might be requested by Optherium Labs;
• OPEX™ purchasers who are U.S. residents must pass accreditation as required under the Act;
• Sale of OPEX™ tokens by any U.S. investors will be restricted for one year after purchase.

Get in touch with us!
Feel free to leave us an email: [email protected]
Join us in telegram: https://t.me/optherium_club

I correctly understand: small investors do not have the right to buy the tokens of your project?

Why did you decide so? I have not seen this information

In the above quotation it is said that only qualified investors have the right to buy tokens. Do small (regular) investors have qualifications?
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Also worth paying attention to the team's activity, its work on the project, follow the road map, the conference.

Conferences are important only if the team already has a finished product. If the guys collect money to create the product, then what is the point of them visiting thematic conferences with empty hands?

Conferences are visited to attract investors and it is also possible to get some new information for themselves.
Such trips help the team focus on specific points in the development of their product and the final successful outcome.

Correctly. After all, at conferences there is a discussion of the project. In addition to criticism, you can get adequate comments and tips. Sometimes from the side it is better to see what is missing.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Sometimes it is, because investors can enter there, which cover a significant part of the required amount or all of it.

As a rule, only large investors visit closed conferences. For them, preferential terms for the purchase of tokens are offered.
It's right. Sometimes large investors hold closed conferences, which attract a very large part of the funds. Of course, such investors receive some bonuses.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252

The price of tokens on crypto-exchanges also depends on the excitement during the IKO. If the project was popular, then you can immediately expect a price increase after entering the stock exchanges.
Yes, until January 2018 this was so. But for several months already even a successful ICO does not ensure the growth of assets on the exchange. In any case, I do not know of any project this year, which has grown significantly right after listing on the exchange. Pundi does not count.

The evaluation of the market has consolidated quite a bit. Many projects that raised 30 million are simply not worth 30 million. Reality kicks in now.
Yes, a stable market environment is very important for most projects, and the price at the time of listing usually has to be maintained for a long time.

It can't be maintained because people usually want to get out right after listing in order to jump onto the next one.
Activity: 18
Hey all!
I suppose that this project is quite a lucrative investment at the present time!
Activity: 14
Greetings .
I suppose that this plan is quite a juicy investment at the moment!
Activity: 20
I wish good luck for the business.
Amazing results, riveting plan, attentive project.
Activity: 84
Hello I would like to ask how much token you can buy with 1 ethereum and when the public sale is going to start. Thank you!
Activity: 224

• Only qualified individuals and/or entities may purchase OPEX™ if they do not wish to become node holders, but doing so will not entitle the purchaser to participate in a share of company dividends. All purchasers must meet the following requirements:
• OPEX™ purchasers must pass the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) processes at the time of purchase, as might be requested by Optherium Labs;
• OPEX™ purchasers who are U.S. residents must pass accreditation as required under the Act;
• Sale of OPEX™ tokens by any U.S. investors will be restricted for one year after purchase.

Get in touch with us!

I correctly understand: small investors do not have the right to buy the tokens of your project?

Why did you decide so? I have not seen this information
Activity: 252
BLOCKCHAIN EXPO EURO 2018
Thursday, June 28 - 12:50 pm.
Stand No: 267 Optherium
Amsterdam, Netherlands
The world’s largest Blockchain conference & exhibition
Join CEO and founder Serge Beck at Europe’s largest established business Blockchain event, BLOCKCHAIN EXPO EURO 2018, Beck will be conducting a 20 minutes presentation about the Optherium ecosystem and products right on stage. Come to our booth and you will have the chance to get additional information about opterium, talk with the team, get to know us, and also get acquainted with the first product of the ecosystem upfront.
We will be debuting our first product to the public as an exhibition you cannot miss, on June 28th at 12:50 pm. Stand No: 267 Optherium
https://blockchain-expo.com/europe/

Attending a regular conference is a great way to promote the project. Plus the first product will be supplied!
Activity: 238

Optherium invites you to join us at any of these great events in the month of June, some of which might even be near you! We would like you to meet us there so you can learn more about our fast growing project, get to know the team, and share some great ideas. We will keep you updated to which events we are attending every month. We hope to see you there and that we will all have a great time!
This is a good opportunity to get to know the team and learn more about the project.
In any case, I will follow the events, even if I can not visit in person.
Activity: 224

Optherium invites you to join us at any of these great events in the month of June, some of which might even be near you! We would like you to meet us there so you can learn more about our fast growing project, get to know the team, and share some great ideas. We will keep you updated to which events we are attending every month. We hope to see you there and that we will all have a great time!
This is a good opportunity to get to know the team and learn more about the project.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Ultimately, yes, useful ideas will bring profit. But now, investors profit from speculation in asset prices on crypto-exchanges.
The price of tokens on crypto-exchanges also depends on the excitement during the IKO. If the project was popular, then you can immediately expect a price increase after entering the stock exchanges.

During the ICO, anyone can buy the tokens. The price of envy from the demand for a product
Do not forget about hardcap in some projects. If the project is very popular, then tokens at all may not be enough.

Very rarely the projects collect hard cap, for the first time I hear that there is not enough coin. The market is in a frozen state, investors are waiting for a bullish trend.
There were even drafts of which tokens were parsed in a few minutes. The same Sether for example. Who did not have time left without tokens.
Previously, there were projects that actually sold tokens in the first minutes. But now another situation in the market.
Then there was the same situation on the market as now, the market was in decline. If the project is worthwhile, then the market situation does not bother him much and he collects what he has to collect.

The market is in decline every time for various reasons. Now the world economic situation is also not stable, projects developers are waiting of good news.

Projects developers are actually in a position to create good news themselves Wink we need applications that demonstrate the real world value of blockchain asap.
Activity: 252
As an example, suppose that Currency X needs to be exchanged for Currency Y. Because Currency X has a trading pair with OPEX™, and OPEX™ has a trading pair with Currency Y, a user is able to convert Currency X into Currency Y by first trading Currency X into OPEX™, and then converting OPEX™ into Currency Y. Despite the conversion being a two-step process, a user experiences the conversion seamlessly.
Thanks for the above example, I think now it became clear to many.
Activity: 266
Also worth paying attention to the team's activity, its work on the project, follow the road map, the conference.

Conferences are important only if the team already has a finished product. If the guys collect money to create the product, then what is the point of them visiting thematic conferences with empty hands?

Conferences are visited to attract investors and it is also possible to get some new information for themselves.
Such trips help the team focus on specific points in the development of their product and the final successful outcome.
Activity: 420
Why the owner of the site will be limited to selling OPEX ™ tokens for one year with the subsequent requirement to keep the initial number of tokens? why are such conditions created? Investors should be given the opportunity to manage their investments.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12

Yes, many projects are outspoken scammers, but they are developing, they are almost impossible to identify. Scammers are progressing at a rapid pace.

Perhaps some fraudulent projects continue their work in such a way that they become real, honest, working projects Grin

This is a fantastic assumption) If the project is dishonest, then it will be so
I agree. But there are times when some bandits become businessmen or politicians. This was in many countries in due time. Why in crypto with projects this can not be?

• Only qualified individuals and/or entities may purchase OPEX™ if they do not wish to become node holders, but doing so will not entitle the purchaser to participate in a share of company dividends. All purchasers must meet the following requirements:

Get in touch with us!

Sometimes it is, because investors can enter there, which cover a significant part of the required amount or all of it.

As a rule, only large investors visit closed conferences. For them, preferential terms for the purchase of tokens are offered.
Activity: 378
When will the project token be added to the crypto-exchange platform?
Jump to: