Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 232. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

Optherium’s Exchange Solutions

Optherium offers a fully functional, MultiDecentralized™ Digital Currency Exchange, which provides liquidity for any and all transactions within the Ecosystem. These transactions offer instant currency conversion and confirmation at speeds of over 100,000 transactions per second.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
A private distributed accounting system is a promising development, but in the process of work this system will intersect with the tax legislation system, which will create an obstacle in the work. Developers of the project took into account such a nuance?

Optherium is officialy register if Estonia, all technologies are patented, so it will be no problems with legislation and taxes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
And also from the general situation on the market. The crypto industry may be on the flat for more than a year, in which case the inflow of new investments will be small and the teams will not be able to raise enough funds to develop their ideas.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
If we are talking about the stock market, then professional investors prefer to buy on a  bottom. The main fuel of the price movement is a laymans. I think the cryptomarket is becoming the same.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
A good idea can attract investors, but the main factor that influences investors' desires is market activity.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
And also from the general situation on the market. The crypto industry may be on the flat for more than a year, in which case the inflow of new investments will be small and the teams will not be able to raise enough funds to develop their ideas.
Not always like this. Sometimes, if the idea is worthwhile, then investors like to enter at low prices for crypto-currencies and to get additional benefits when the crypto-currencies grow.
●Social Crypto Trading●
For a successful project, first of all, of course, you need a team that is competent enough, because its composition will affect the prospects for successful development of the project.
In principle, all the development and implementation in the project makes the team, so it is logical that the success of the project will depend on it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
The idea of ​​the project will be useful in a certain area of ​​activity, if the project is successfully implemented. It seems to me that there are few concrete planned actions in the team, the road map can not be said. I think the time frame for the announcement of actions will be useful  potential investors who only for learned about the project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
It was repeatedly noted that at such times it is better to invest on the exchange. Often after the listing, project asset prices fall many times. In this case, there is a risk: we do not know how the market will behave when it is listed.
Activity: 252
A well-chosen team and well-coordinated work is only the beginning of success. The produced product must have demand, and there must also be a favorable market environment.

Unfortunately, the market at the moment does not have to invest. I hope this will change soon

If the project is really good, then it will be invested in any position on the market

The investment will be finite but not so active when the market is green and growing!
Activity: 224
A well-chosen team and well-coordinated work is only the beginning of success. The produced product must have demand, and there must also be a favorable market environment.

Unfortunately, the market at the moment does not have to invest. I hope this will change soon

If the project is really good, then it will be invested in any position on the market

Activity: 266
A private distributed accounting system is a promising development, but in the process of work this system will intersect with the tax legislation system, which will create an obstacle in the work. Developers of the project took into account such a nuance?

I think that the developers will take into account all the nuances and about taxes too
Activity: 336
Optherium introduce the team:

https://optherium.io/#team

Just visit our site to see the team of Optherium Smiley
Great news. As promised the project presented the team. It's good when the project keeps the word.

Many doubted and asked questions about the team. I think now these issues will be resolved

It's good that the project provided this information. There will be no unnecessary questions

I agree. Many are deterred by the fact that the team is unknown. is suspicious
Activity: 266
Many projects have strong and experienced teams, as well as advertising and presentation is successful, but these are not always the main components of success.

if you have a super team and good advertising but the idea of ​​the project is very weak it is difficult to succeed
The idea should be clearly formulated and spelled out, and it should be relevant for investors and the community.

Great news. As promised the project presented the team. It's good when the project keeps the word.
Always paid increased attention to the team, because much depends on their professionalism.

I also think that a good and professional team is half the success

The chances for the success of any project are often assessed by the composition of the team that prepares it.

Of course you're right. After all, the team is the ones who will create the product, advertise it and manage it. You can say that a lot depends on the team.
For a successful project, first of all, of course, you need a team that is competent enough, because its composition will affect the prospects for successful development of the project.
The team is an important part on the road to success, but a successful project depends not only on them, because other factors are also important.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
In this context, if we assume that the situation in the crypto industry does not fundamentally change, then absolutely everything depends on the team.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Activity: 252

Always paid increased attention to the team, because much depends on their professionalism.

The chances for the success of any project are often assessed by the composition of the team that prepares it.

Of course you're right. After all, the team is the ones who will create the product, advertise it and manage it. You can say that a lot depends on the team.
●Social Crypto Trading●

Jump to: