Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 233. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Optherium introduce the team:

https://optherium.io/#team

Just visit our site to see the team of Optherium Smiley
Great news. As promised the project presented the team. It's good when the project keeps the word.
Always paid increased attention to the team, because much depends on their professionalism.

I also think that a good and professional team is half the success

The chances for the success of any project are often assessed by the composition of the team that prepares it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Many doubted and asked questions about the team. I think now these issues will be resolved
I think now these people can satisfy their interest in full.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Yes, this has already been discussed. This is further complicated by the fact that laws may differ in different countries, even if such a system is adopted.
Activity: 420
A private distributed accounting system is a promising development, but in the process of work this system will intersect with the tax legislation system, which will create an obstacle in the work. Developers of the project took into account such a nuance?
Activity: 966
Merit: 587

Great news. As promised the project presented the team. It's good when the project keeps the word.

Many doubted and asked questions about the team. I think now these issues will be resolved

It's good that the project provided this information. There will be no unnecessary questions
I'm really wondering whether Optherium Labs will be able to realize its goal since it is going to solve the current problems with fintech by building a private distributed bookkeeping system
Activity: 266

It's good that the project provided this information. There will be no unnecessary questions
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I hope this business go up well and excellent!
Activity: 336

Key Recovery Service (KRS)

Optherium’s KRS allows users to recover their assets in the event their keys are lost or stolen. Users can reclaim any assets
contained within their associated wallets, even in cases of catastrophe, and the system ensures that users will never lose their
funds due to the loss of their private keys.
The ability to restore assets due to the loss of personal keys - it calms and gives confidence in safety.
Using biometric data to verify users-a convenient method of authorization Biometric protection has potential.

Unquestionably this is a good defense. But many people do not want to provide such personal information
Activity: 224
Many projects have strong and experienced teams, as well as advertising and presentation is successful, but these are not always the main components of success.

if you have a super team and good advertising but the idea of ​​the project is very weak it is difficult to succeed
Activity: 252

Always paid increased attention to the team, because much depends on their professionalism.

I also think that a good and professional team is half the success

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Many projects have strong and experienced teams, as well as advertising and presentation is successful, but these are not always the main components of success.
●Social Crypto Trading●

You're right. In such projects, the experience of each member of the team is of great importance and the success of the project from this in the future also strongly depends.
Project looks interesting and seems to be a nice idea. I also would like to see the team. These days anonymous teams are not very good to new projects.

The idea of ​​the project is interesting and promising. If you are interested in details of the project and the development team, you can find all this on the official website.
A lot of information is provided, which should be read and learn more about the project.
The project has the potential and I advise you to carefully read the information, everything is accessible and understandable.
I think the information about the project and the team must be available without fail. OPTHERIUM has all the necessary information.
Activity: 238
Project looks interesting and seems to be a nice idea. I also would like to see the team. These days anonymous teams are not very good to new projects.

The idea of ​​the project is interesting and promising. If you are interested in details of the project and the development team, you can find all this on the official website.
A lot of information is provided, which should be read and learn more about the project.
The project has the potential and I advise you to carefully read the information, everything is accessible and understandable.
Activity: 252

Activity: 420

●Social Crypto Trading●

Key Recovery Service (KRS)

Optherium’s KRS allows users to recover their assets in the event their keys are lost or stolen. Users can reclaim any assets
contained within their associated wallets, even in cases of catastrophe, and the system ensures that users will never lose their
funds due to the loss of their private keys.
The ability to restore assets due to the loss of personal keys - it calms and gives confidence in safety.
Using biometric data to verify users-a convenient method of authorization Biometric protection has potential.
Jump to: