Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 236. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN EXPO EURO 2018
Join Serge Beck at Europe’s largest established business Blockchain event, BLOCKCHAIN EXPO EURO 2018, on June 28th at 12:50 pm. Stand No: 267 Optherium

I understand that the project OPTHERIUM team will visit this event?

I think yes. Because I saw a note about this event in the Facebook group.
I hope this is not the last conference that the OPTHERIUM team will visit, it is very important for the project.
Optherium at the conferences:
June 27-28 Iot Tech Expo Europe, Amsterdam-Netherlands
June 25 Bitcon, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
June 20-22, Conference Crypto Valley, 2018, Zug-Switzerland

The Optherium team actively promotes its product at international conferences, it is a good sign that the prospect of product development continues.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0

In this case, the transition to a decentralized database should already take place at the state level.

Decentralized databases of some departments exist in some countries. Finance is in no hurry to switch to this type of information storage, since they need to keep everything under control. The technology of blockchain is still raw and, perhaps, they are waiting for more perfect implementations.

The governments of all states want to control all financial operations, accordingly they will not promote the promotion of such projects.
Activity: 252

I realy do not know why Optherium compare with Ethereum. Optherium is a whole ecosystem that has a multicurrency wallet, exchange, b2b and b2c platforms. And Optherium will not be a competitor of Ether. Different functions, different solutions.
I agree, two non-compared projects are compared. It looks ridiculous. And, until the project reaches at least 1/10 of the success of the Ethereum, it's not modest.

I agree. These two projects as a minimum can not be compared since one of them is only at the beginning of its journey
I'm curious for what reasons two different projects are compared. It's not even about achieving success, but in different functions ..
Activity: 336
Tell me, do you have any advisors? will they at all? what currencies will you take during of the ico? and will there be any bonuses?

The project will work with coins that enter the top 100 on the CMC

If so, I will only use this purse regularly.

If I'm not mistaken then the top 100 coins will add during the year

It is very good. With so many top coins, the project will be provided by users. It's convenient when everything is in one place
Activity: 224
Tell me, do you have any advisors? will they at all? what currencies will you take during of the ico? and will there be any bonuses?

You can see the team and advisers on the site https://optherium.io/

All information about token sale and bonuses will be announced later.

I will follow all the news of the project, so as not to miss this important event.

In order to always be aware of all the news about the project, it's enough to go to this topic on the forum

I realy do not know why Optherium compare with Ethereum. Optherium is a whole ecosystem that has a multicurrency wallet, exchange, b2b and b2c platforms. And Optherium will not be a competitor of Ether. Different functions, different solutions.
I agree, two non-compared projects are compared. It looks ridiculous. And, until the project reaches at least 1/10 of the success of the Ethereum, it's not modest.

I agree. These two projects as a minimum can not be compared since one of them is only at the beginning of its journey

In principle, yes, this option is also possible. The main thing is to find your client.

Your client will always be found. The main thing is to have something to offer.
The client will be found if you offer a wide range of functions and capabilities.
Activity: 252

If I'm not mistaken then the top 100 coins will add during the year
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Let's hope that everyone who compared these projects, figured out the mistakes made.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12

Activity: 266

In principle, yes, this option is also possible. The main thing is to find your client.

I will follow the further news about the sale and bonuses.
Activity: 238

You can see the team and advisers on the site https://optherium.io/

All information about token sale and bonuses will be announced later.

I will follow all the news of the project, so as not to miss this important event.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Amity University blockchain lecture

More information at our blog: https://optherium.io/blog/
Activity: 378

CKGSB Connect the Future

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
I think that's pretty brave on your part, competing with Ethereum, maybe I'm sadly mistaken, but I think, in a few years, you can really give that altcoin a hard time, maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part though

It will be very difficult to compete with ETH. To do this, the development team will have to work very much.
Difficult, but not impossible. Explicit advertising and the product will help lure users to themselves.

Why compete with the ether platform if one can safely exist together on the market?
Perhaps you misunderstood the meaning, purpose and capabilities of OPTHERIUM  therefore you made a hasty conclusion about the competition with the Ethereum .
Absolutely not, we need to look far ahead, so everything is possible.

SBS conference

Activity: 364
I think that's pretty brave on your part, competing with Ethereum, maybe I'm sadly mistaken, but I think, in a few years, you can really give that altcoin a hard time, maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part though

It will be very difficult to compete with ETH. To do this, the development team will have to work very much.
Difficult, but not impossible. Explicit advertising and the product will help lure users to themselves.

Why compete with the ether platform if one can safely exist together on the market?

I also can not understand why I try to compare such different projects. It is seen from ignorance.
Activity: 364

In this case, the transition to a decentralized database should already take place at the state level.

Decentralized databases of some departments exist in some countries. Finance is in no hurry to switch to this type of information storage, since they need to keep everything under control. The technology of blockchain is still raw and, perhaps, they are waiting for more perfect implementations.

Because at us always new is perceived with suspicion and mistrust.
Activity: 238

Jump to: