Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 241. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I interesting how it will be.
Participating in some bounties, I noticed paid advertising of these projects on CMC, Youtube. From this it can be concluded that those projects that are trying to work, use all possible means to attract investors.

Many projects use different advertising. As practice shows, media bounties (YouTube) are much more effective

It is not necessary to state unequivocally what type of advertising is better than another. It is necessary to use all available advertising options, then the result of ICO will be positive.

Some projects refuse from this or that kind of advertising for economy of means

If I were promoting my product, I would use all possible types of advertising in order to quickly interest people
Activity: 336
Participating in some bounties, I noticed paid advertising of these projects on CMC, Youtube. From this it can be concluded that those projects that are trying to work, use all possible means to attract investors.

Many projects use different advertising. As practice shows, media bounties (YouTube) are much more effective

It is not necessary to state unequivocally what type of advertising is better than another. It is necessary to use all available advertising options, then the result of ICO will be positive.

Some projects refuse from this or that kind of advertising for economy of means
Activity: 252
If buy advertising Youtube from Google as a whole, then the target audience is completely covered. They have algorithms to find the target audience.
You are right, targeted advertising is the most effective at the present time.
I very much hope that Optherium Labs will achieve its goal by solving current problems with fintech by building a private distributed bookkeeping system that allows individuals and corporations to safely store, exchange and trade digital assets with world currency currencies around the world
Judging by the mood of the team and their actions, they should do it. Here the team's purposefulness is clearly discerned.

The project is developing and it can be seen. There is work according to the road map. Tk that they are on the right road
Activity: 266
If buy advertising Youtube from Google as a whole, then the target audience is completely covered. They have algorithms to find the target audience.
I very much hope that Optherium Labs will achieve its goal by solving current problems with fintech by building a private distributed bookkeeping system that allows individuals and corporations to safely store, exchange and trade digital assets with world currency currencies around the world

I also want to believe in it. Since the idea itself is very interesting and can allow users to keep coins in one place and in safety

But such advertising is not very cheap. Therefore, the funds that they plan to collect will spend on this advertisement
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
The best thing that can attract investors, the project's prospects. Of course, one should not forget about the transparency and accessibility of the greatest possible guarantees.
Activity: 252

On the media bounty and the percentage of tokens stands out great!
As practice shows, this type of advertising (YouTube) is quite popular and effective. The bonus program for investors also attracts attention.
Activity: 266

Each type of advertising can bring its own result so to attract attention, all directions are good.

Yes, that's just the time for waiting for the result for all these types of advertising is different. The new project is more suitable for those variations of advertising, which result is given in a month, not in a year.
I agree with the fact that in this case, effective advertising is needed which gives a quick result and is aimed at different audiences.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Each type of advertising can bring its own result so to attract attention, all directions are good.

Yes, that's just the time for waiting for the result for all these types of advertising is different. The new project is more suitable for those variations of advertising, which result is given in a month, not in a year.

Activity: 238
The availability of licenses does not mean that the project is waiting for success. Thousands of projects get licenses but after a while they are forgotten because they remain unsuccessful.
Yes, but it means that the project is seriously tuned and the developers go to the goal in stages.

When all is well with the documentation it at least means that the project is not a soap bubble but a real project

When the order and the Road Map are properly drawn up with the documents, then it is easier for the team to carry out its work. But you should not forget about advertising.
The right direction is documentation, a team of professionals and advertising.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Judging by the mood of the team and their actions, they should do it. Here the team's purposefulness is clearly discerned.
Activity: 364

The experience of team members, the finished product, the availability of a patent, a well thought-out marketing plan - this is the key to a good start and success in the future.

I think that just with all these items this team is all right. Strong grasp is felt. So with the development they will be all right.
Activity: 364
Experienced employees at all times were a real godsend for companies. Their knowledge and experience help to thrive companies.
Experienced team is for me a priority in choosing a project.
Uniquely so it is. A lot depends on the team and if an experienced team of professionals, then this is 50% success.

The experience of team members, the finished product, the availability of a patent, a well thought-out marketing plan - this is the key to a good start and success in the future.
Optherium will change blockchain technology, for her use in the bank and financial industry! I very much like Optherium purposes!

The Optherium project itself will not change the technology of the block chain itself. But on its basis will create a team of excellent products that the market and customers will bring a lot of benefits.
Activity: 378
The availability of licenses does not mean that the project is waiting for success. Thousands of projects get licenses but after a while they are forgotten because they remain unsuccessful.
Yes, but it means that the project is seriously tuned and the developers go to the goal in stages.

When all is well with the documentation it at least means that the project is not a soap bubble but a real project

When the order and the Road Map are properly drawn up with the documents, then it is easier for the team to carry out its work. But you should not forget about advertising.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12

It seems to me that the most productive advertising is that which covers the target audience. Therefore, the btt signature company is the most productive
There are large communities (for example CC) whose members rarely visit btt. Thus, part of the target audience is lost.

Yes, a decentralized database will allow you to clearly keep accounts and not lose any important data. This moment is very important for business.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

You are right about the need for advertising, a well thought out marketing plan contributes to the promotion of the project.

It was like that at all times. First, businessmen chose the right market sector, then studied the advertising options and used them to promote their startup.
Jump to: