Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 31. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

Launch of ICO needs a lot of promotion and costs a lot of money. Now many startups do not conduct ICO and prefer to use own money to development.
The development itself is also costly, but if there is money, the startup will not have an ICO, there is no need to raise funds.
Activity: 56
[cut out]

If people will see profit they will invest even in summer and nothing can stop them. Do you remember the situation of December 2017. People forgot about New Year and continued to buy crypto.

Now people became much more experience that they were in December of 2017. But the expectations of the future profit will not stop even summer.
Although only the beginning, but there is a fact: summer stops them.
I do not think that summer stops them, this is not a fact, a temporary lull may come at any moment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Here is the link to the news of this year. But the article one month old
https://cryptocurrencynews.com/crypto-theft-2019-amount/
So it says that this year, on the contrary, the amount is less than in the past.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Now investors must be very patient. Hope in future the price of crypto will grow and it will be more simple to develop to crytpo startups.

It takes time for development and needs money for promotion. I think in this situation will survive only the best projects.
Competition among the projects is growing and thus increasing the cost of promoting ICO, the best ones already have confidence and support.
How to conduct an ICO and how much it will cost depends on the organizers, however, further depends on the investors themselves, otherwise the project does not achieve its financial goals.

Launch of ICO needs a lot of promotion and costs a lot of money. Now many startups do not conduct ICO and prefer to use own money to development.
copper member
Activity: 79
Now investors must be very patient. Hope in future the price of crypto will grow and it will be more simple to develop to crytpo startups.

It takes time for development and needs money for promotion. I think in this situation will survive only the best projects.
Competition among the projects is growing and thus increasing the cost of promoting ICO, the best ones already have confidence and support.

Big competion is good. It mean that servive only the best project with strong ecosystem. It is good for the blockchain industry. It became more stable.
copper member
Activity: 187

How to conduct an ICO and how much it will cost depends on the organizers, however, further depends on the investors themselves, otherwise the project does not achieve its financial goals.

Now launch ICO requires large costs and it is not a fact that these costs will pay off.
Activity: 58

Activity: 62

Activity: 104

Now crypto falls again but investition activity rise and more ICO and IEO appears.
Really? Are there sources with frequently updated data on investor activity in the cryptocurrency market?

For example you can read this https://[Suspicious link removed]day/btc-eth-xrp-price-prediction-the-nearest-support-and-resistance-levels
But I think that best source is https://coinmarketcap.com/
The sources you cited do not explain anything about this.
The increase in the volume of transactions can only partially speak about investor activity.
New ICOs always appear, but in summer they are fewer than ever. And this is influenced by the distrust of investors and the futility of launching ICO.
I think that the growth of new IEOs will be closer to the end of the summer due to low business activity in the summer.
Yes, new ICOs appear, but as it was noted earlier, the activity of investors has slightly decreased, now the projects already launched are in priority.
The reasons affecting the actions of investors are clear, this is the fault of past startups, I agree that now is not the best time for the emergence of new ICOs.
Activity: 56

Now crypto falls again but investition activity rise and more ICO and IEO appears.
Really? Are there sources with frequently updated data on investor activity in the cryptocurrency market?

For example you can read this https://[Suspicious link removed]day/btc-eth-xrp-price-prediction-the-nearest-support-and-resistance-levels
But I think that best source is https://coinmarketcap.com/
The sources you cited do not explain anything about this.
The increase in the volume of transactions can only partially speak about investor activity.
New ICOs always appear, but in summer they are fewer than ever. And this is influenced by the distrust of investors and the futility of launching ICO.
I think that the growth of new IEOs will be closer to the end of the summer due to low business activity in the summer.
Yes, new ICOs appear, but as it was noted earlier, the activity of investors has slightly decreased, now the projects already launched are in priority.
copper member
Activity: 145

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

So many scam charges. In the context of the reputation of crypto startups, many believe in accusations without evidence. But without evidence, I will not believe.
This project is trying to survive for a long time. Only this fact gives us the right to hope that the project pursues good goals.
I understand that throughout the entire work, start-ups have to face accusations of fraud or inability to implement plans, unfortunately, even those who have good intentions and goals.
We are all serious people and we understand that no one will believe without proof, with the slightest doubt everything will be rechecked more carefully.

It is necessary to check and analyze the proofs of different sites to make a decision.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
copper member
Activity: 185

So many scam charges. In the context of the reputation of crypto startups, many believe in accusations without evidence. But without evidence, I will not believe.
This project is trying to survive for a long time. Only this fact gives us the right to hope that the project pursues good goals.
I understand that throughout the entire work, start-ups have to face accusations of fraud or inability to implement plans, unfortunately, even those who have good intentions and goals.

It was so many scams that people stop to trust even big and good projects.
Activity: 58

We are all serious people and we understand that no one will believe without proof, with the slightest doubt everything will be rechecked more carefully.
Activity: 62

copper member
Activity: 185
Some experts predict that by the end of 2020, Bitcoin will rise again to $20,000.

There are more optimistic predictions. From 2019 Bitcoin rise and now appear new ICO and IEO.

I do not believe in predictions about the future value of the cryptocurrency, unfortunately, they are rarely justified. I hope the crypto will continue to grow.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
Some experts predict that by the end of 2020, Bitcoin will rise again to $20,000.

There are more optimistic predictions. From 2019 Bitcoin rise and now appear new ICO and IEO.
copper member
Activity: 322
copper member
Activity: 187

I agree with you that everything it is necessary to check several times and investors must be very careful before investments.
Pages:
Jump to: