Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 35. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Many analysts have said that Bitcoin will not trade above 5,000 this year. But we already see a price of 8000 and apparently it will only grow. So that until the next maximum is not long.
Bitcoin is no longer growing. Consolidation at the level of 8K pleases many. At the same time, it should be remembered that a way out of consolidation can be not only in the continuation of the uptrend.

Now Bitcoin is growing about 50% a month. It is a very big grows. I think soon Bitcoin will be more than 8000$.
no. i dont think bitcoin will be easily getting more than 8000$, but soon as the bitcoin wont dropped again to below 6000$.
Activity: 286
Well, these are single cases. Not all gotors accept cryptocurrencies as the main payment for their services or goods.
Of course, not all, as well as dollars.

I do not agree with you. Dollars accept much more shops that accept Bitcoin. Among cryptocurrencies shops usually accept only Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Many analysts have said that Bitcoin will not trade above 5,000 this year. But we already see a price of 8000 and apparently it will only grow. So that until the next maximum is not long.
Bitcoin is no longer growing. Consolidation at the level of 8K pleases many. At the same time, it should be remembered that a way out of consolidation can be not only in the continuation of the uptrend.

Now Bitcoin is growing about 50% a month. It is a very big grows. I think soon Bitcoin will be more than 8000$.
Activity: 309

Crypto-currency markets are more accessible for traders, there are no such restrictions as in the stock market
Yes, in the cryptocurrency market, a trader has the opportunity not to provide personal data; the trader has the ability to trade around the clock, withdraw their assets at any time. But most assets do not have liquidity; from crypto to cash withdrawal is expensive, since the crypto-infrastructure is not yet developed.

See directly it is impossible for us to convert them into cash, for that, a cryptocurrency needs to get approvals from the government sectors. But we can easily convert them to other cryptocurrencies and we have to find the other sources in order to convert them to the fiat currency.

I don’t see anything difficult to exchange cryptocurrencies for fiat. There are many legal schemes for this.

It is not very difficult but it is rather expensive. If price for crypto rise you do not feel it. But when price for crypto falls you start to understand how big is commissions.
There are plenty of ways to exchange cryptocurrency for Fiat, even a beginner can figure it out, the commission can be different and depends on the withdrawal method.

There are a lot of ways to exchange Bitcoin for fiat. For other crypto first it is necessary to exchange crypto to Bitcoin on exchange and then exchange crypto on fiat. And this costs extra money.
copper member
Activity: 187
Merit: 0

Crypto-currency markets are more accessible for traders, there are no such restrictions as in the stock market
Yes, in the cryptocurrency market, a trader has the opportunity not to provide personal data; the trader has the ability to trade around the clock, withdraw their assets at any time. But most assets do not have liquidity; from crypto to cash withdrawal is expensive, since the crypto-infrastructure is not yet developed.

See directly it is impossible for us to convert them into cash, for that, a cryptocurrency needs to get approvals from the government sectors. But we can easily convert them to other cryptocurrencies and we have to find the other sources in order to convert them to the fiat currency.

I don’t see anything difficult to exchange cryptocurrencies for fiat. There are many legal schemes for this.

It is not very difficult but it is rather expensive. If price for crypto rise you do not feel it. But when price for crypto falls you start to understand how big is commissions.
There are plenty of ways to exchange cryptocurrency for Fiat, even a beginner can figure it out, the commission can be different and depends on the withdrawal method.
The circumstances were such that the need for Fiat appears often, fortunately, you can easily convert cryptocurrency into fiat currency with the most profitable commission.

If it will be possible to buy different goods for crypto the need in fiat will not be so big. But now many shops do not accept crypto.
Activity: 104

The circumstances were such that the need for Fiat appears often, fortunately, you can easily convert cryptocurrency into fiat currency with the most profitable commission.
Activity: 56

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Well, these are single cases. Not all gotors accept cryptocurrencies as the main payment for their services or goods.
Of course, not all, as well as dollars.
copper member
Activity: 79

Activity: 55

Activity: 490
Merit: 1
Some stores accept cryptocurrencies, in several countries you can pay for the passage of cryptocurrencies.

As for me I think only few stores accept crypto. It must be a standard practice when stores accept crypto. But now it is very rare.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
Some stores accept cryptocurrencies, in several countries you can pay for the passage of cryptocurrencies.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 63

Therefore, for large players, this market is not interesting.
Activity: 644

Activity: 29
It was in 2017. Now investors became much more experience and they do not wait profit so soon.
New investors will come when Bitcoin updates ATH. Then it will happen again. And it will be "to the moon", "when lambo" and so on.

Activity: 25
It was in 2017. Now investors became much more experience and they do not wait profit so soon.
New investors will come when Bitcoin updates ATH. Then it will happen again. And it will be "to the moon", "when lambo" and so on.
yes, hopefully it will happen, and I will save it a little according to the funds that I have now, I really hope they are smart to read the current situation.
and hope that the OPTHERIUM team will also be able to develop this project to become more prominent so that people will find it easier.

The problem is completely different and not in the growth of btc.
People will go only to those projects where there is a mention in the news. And this project has a big problem with promotion in the community and recognition.
They would have to restart marketing to get into trends.

Optherium alive and thriving.

We have opened a representative office in London, New York, Tallinn, Milan and Lucerne. The team now employs more than 35+ people.

At the moment, we are working on the implementation of more than 10+ projects of varying complexity for our customers, as well as actively developing our ecosystem.

For business we enable new powerful revenue streams and cost savings. We provide blockchain based white-label financial solutions, card programmes, web / mobile applications and remittance processing services that enables cost savings and new revenue streams to corporates.

For developers we provide everything you need to build a blockchain-based digital bank and fintech applications.
Ecosystem's smart contracts and microservices combine everything needed for a fast launch and effective run of a digital bank. This includes custom APIs and SDKs, web and mobile applications that allow seamless integration of financial products, IBANs / ACHs, Payment Card, Payment Processing and more into any business model.
copper member
Activity: 79
yes, hopefully it will happen, and I will save it a little according to the funds that I have now, I really hope they are smart to read the current situation.
and hope that the OPTHERIUM team will also be able to develop this project to become more prominent so that people will find it easier.

People will go only to those projects where there is a mention in the news. And this project has a big problem with promotion in the community and recognition.

Promotion costs a lot of money. Now many projects prefer to spend money on development but not on promotion.

But promotion need to develop the community. The biger is community the more price of the tokens.
copper member
Activity: 103
Play infinity

Promotion costs a lot of money. Now many projects prefer to spend money on development but not on promotion.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255

Pages:
Jump to: