Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 37. (Read 77238 times)

copper member
Activity: 187
Merit: 0

Multiblockchain appear, when every app using its own blockchain...
This is called the third generation blockchain. In this case, it is possible to exchange data between different blockchains. For example, Cardano.
The project began in 2015.

...The speed of transactions became very big...
There are projects with increasing transaction speed with increasing load. For example, IOTA (tangle).

...Different kind of PoS mining - DPoS (with delegated masternodes) LPoS with leasing of tokens and so on...
Different types of mining (D)POS, HDD/SSD, mobile and others were invented before the end of 2017.

...There are a lot of changes and developments in blockchain. May be blockchain develops not so quickly like we want but it develops.
So what's new in blockchain technology in 2019?

Around blockchain and cryptocurrency create another interest. Media is a powerful tool for attracting the attention of users.

From the begining of 2019 the price of crypto start to rise and more articals in media appear. People start to interest in crypto again.
Activity: 55
[cut out]

I think that from 2017 the blockchain technology develops a lot and becomes much more better that it was in 2017. Some good projects appear.
I see no fundamental differences in the blockchain technology. As for new projects, I have the opposite opinion. Many new projects look frivolous, useless, bad-quality.

I think now the situation has become better than it was in 2017. Now basically the founders spend their own money for the initial launch of the project. Another thing is that projects often lack funding, but there are fewer scams.

Scammers have become less as the financing of new projects has decreased significantly. But you can be sure that they will appear again.

Investors start to check projects more carefully. Now IEO more popular than ICO and crypto exchanges check the projects too.

In fact, all ICOs that are held on the stock exchange collect the necessary amount of money and can develop their project.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2

Multiblockchain appear, when every app using its own blockchain...
This is called the third generation blockchain. In this case, it is possible to exchange data between different blockchains. For example, Cardano.

...The speed of transactions became very big...
There are projects with increasing transaction speed with increasing load. For example, IOTA (tangle).

...Different kind of PoS mining - DPoS (with delegated masternodes) LPoS with leasing of tokens and so on...
Different types of mining (D)POS, HDD/SSD, mobile and others were invented before the end of 2017.

...There are a lot of changes and developments in blockchain. May be blockchain develops not so quickly like we want but it develops.
So what's new in blockchain technology in 2019?

Around blockchain and cryptocurrency create another interest. Media is a powerful tool for attracting the attention of users.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
[cut out]

I think that from 2017 the blockchain technology develops a lot and becomes much more better that it was in 2017. Some good projects appear.
I see no fundamental differences in the blockchain technology. As for new projects, I have the opposite opinion. Many new projects look frivolous, useless, bad-quality.

I think now the situation has become better than it was in 2017. Now basically the founders spend their own money for the initial launch of the project. Another thing is that projects often lack funding, but there are fewer scams.

Scammers have become less as the financing of new projects has decreased significantly. But you can be sure that they will appear again.

Investors start to check projects more carefully. Now IEO more popular than ICO and crypto exchanges check the projects too.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
That's for sure. Affects the negative experience of investors who have invested their money and have not received a profit. But as we see this project returns the funds to investors who are reluctant to wait.
Any investor should understand what he is investing. If he did not make a profit, then he did something wrong, chose the wrong project, for example.
Activity: 63

There may be a promising white paper, great promises. But usually it ends in nothing. How do you determine the quality of new projects?

It is necessary to see the product that project already have. If project has no product at all it is very risky to invest in it.

Now it is difficult to raise money for the initial development, as people stopped believing crypto startups.

That's for sure. Affects the negative experience of investors who have invested their money and have not received a profit. But as we see this project returns the funds to investors who are reluctant to wait.
Activity: 29
[cut out]

copper member
Activity: 103
Play infinity

There may be a promising white paper, great promises. But usually it ends in nothing. How do you determine the quality of new projects?

It is necessary to see the product that project already have. If project has no product at all it is very risky to invest in it.

Now it is difficult to raise money for the initial development, as people stopped believing crypto startups.
Activity: 39

copper member
Activity: 79
[cut out]

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

My opinion does not coincide with yours. Blockchain is developing very quickly, and very soon it will become known to all.
What did you mean? I do not remember anything new in the blockchain technology this year. It may happen that the mining of PoW + PoS will be combined, but this is not new.

Multiblockchain appear, when every app using its own blockchain. The speed of transactions became very big. Different kind of PoS mining - DPoS (with delegated masternodes) LPoS with leasing of tokens and so on. There are a lot of changes and developments in blockchain. May be blockchain develops not so quickly like we want but it develops.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
High volatility is a good possibility for traders to earn more money. But high volatility is not good for shops. They need change prices in crypto very often.
Shops put volatility in the price, so this trend is not very popular among buyers.
Activity: 104
Yes, the same statements were two years ago. However, there is still no mass adoption.

Of course, blockchain is a revolutionary technology, as compared with 2017, the progress is obvious.
The technology is new with great use and the popularity of the blockchain technology this year is extremely important and will become more famous next year.
Activity: 56
Yes, the same statements were two years ago. However, there is still no mass adoption.

Of course, blockchain is a revolutionary technology, as compared with 2017, the progress is obvious.
Activity: 64

Ripple for the last day shows more than 14 percent growth.
This means nothing. Bitcoin has grown in six weeks. Perhaps this will continue in the near future. Altcoins during this time have fallen for BTC. XRP is no exception.

Bitcoin is much more stable than any other currencies. May be its grows is not so much like other altcoins but it stable.
Stability is something that never changes. Bitcoin is subject to high volatility, so to say that it is stable is not correct for today.

I think that more capitalization of Bitcoin is more stable it is.
Bitcoin is the main pricing factor for all altcoins. Only from this side we can say that it is stable.

Bitcoin dominance is more than 50%. That is why the price of other altcoins is too much dependent from the price of Bitcoin.

Simply, people are more willing to invest money in Bitcoin than in other cryptocurrencies. Users believe in Bitcoin steadfastness.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110

This means nothing. Bitcoin has grown in six weeks. Perhaps this will continue in the near future. Altcoins during this time have fallen for BTC. XRP is no exception.

Bitcoin is much more stable than any other currencies. May be its grows is not so much like other altcoins but it stable.
Stability is something that never changes. Bitcoin is subject to high volatility, so to say that it is stable is not correct for today.

Bitcoin is the main pricing factor for all altcoins. Only from this side we can say that it is stable.

Bitcoin dominance is more than 50%. That is why the price of other altcoins is too much dependent from the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 31

copper member
Activity: 322

copper member
Activity: 185
It is high volatility that attracts many people to cryptocurrencies.

High volatility is a good possibility for traders to earn more money. But high volatility is not good for shops. They need change prices in crypto very often.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: