Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 38. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Stability is something that never changes. Bitcoin is subject to high volatility, so to say that it is stable is not correct for today.
It is high volatility that attracts many people to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
[cut out]

At what stage is the project? Ie when can I see the full structure of your ecosystem?
Oh, that was interesting a long time ago. I think we should wait a long time. This project is for working with cryptocurrencies and depends on the crypto market.
The project is designed to work with the use of complex technology of the ecosystem that will take time.

In cryptocurrencies, everything is developing very slowly. Many countries do not accept cryptocurrencies, and this makes it even more difficult to develop the technology, for example, it is very difficult to get any licenses for a crypto startup. Inverstors must be patient. It is very hard to be the first.

My opinion does not coincide with yours. Blockchain is developing very quickly, and very soon it will become known to all.
Activity: 64

Ripple for the last day shows more than 14 percent growth.
This means nothing. Bitcoin has grown in six weeks. Perhaps this will continue in the near future. Altcoins during this time have fallen for BTC. XRP is no exception.

Bitcoin is much more stable than any other currencies. May be its grows is not so much like other altcoins but it stable.
Stability is something that never changes. Bitcoin is subject to high volatility, so to say that it is stable is not correct for today.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
[cut out]

At what stage is the project? Ie when can I see the full structure of your ecosystem?
Oh, that was interesting a long time ago. I think we should wait a long time. This project is for working with cryptocurrencies and depends on the crypto market.
The project is designed to work with the use of complex technology of the ecosystem that will take time.

In cryptocurrencies, everything is developing very slowly. Many countries do not accept cryptocurrencies, and this makes it even more difficult to develop the technology, for example, it is very difficult to get any licenses for a crypto startup. Inverstors must be patient. It is very hard to be the first.
copper member
Activity: 145
----------------------
Correction is simply inevitable. Traders take profits and search for new entry points.
For the general state of the market are important investor sentiment. If investors expect a global uptrend, they will buy. Traders only increase liquidity in the market.

And this provokes a rise of prices. There is a chain reaction, traders buy the crypto in anticipation of an increase in the price of it and the price of the crypto really rises.
Activity: 25
What are you writing about? What money? Who returned?

We had White list Pre-ICO stage for big investors. Those people who does not want to wait can refund money. Now token sale is closed. We are developing our ecosystem and creating new products.

Our multicurrency wallet is ready. You can find information about it here https://vivexpay.io/ You can download our wallet and use it.
Now we working upon decentralized exchange. All information about our ecosystem you can find here: https://optherium.io/
copper member
Activity: 187
[cut out]

The price of altcoins to much dependent from total market conditions in the crypto industry. The collection of the funds during ICO stopped. Many projects do not have ICO and develop by themselves.
Activity: 58
[cut out]

Activity: 62

Bitcoin is much more stable than any other currencies. May be its grows is not so much like other altcoins but it stable.
Most altcoins will die. Very few will make +100X. This is more than Bitcoin does, but this is offset by the losses of dying altcoins. So, I think that in general, bitcoin is growing no less than altcoins combined.
You are right, most Altcoins will not meet expectations, Bitcoin will remain and will grow slowly.
●Social Crypto Trading●

We had White list Pre-ICO stage for big investors. Those people who does not want to wait can refund money. Now token sale is closed. We are developing our ecosystem and creating new products.
This is the right decision, which speaks of the seriousness of the project's intentions.

If the project will be ready and ecosystem will be developed the price for tokens will be much more higher.
Far above what? What do you mean?
Activity: 309
Merit: 10

This means nothing. Bitcoin has grown in six weeks. Perhaps this will continue in the near future. Altcoins during this time have fallen for BTC. XRP is no exception.

copper member
Activity: 187
Altcoins fall in price as they transfer money into Bitcoin. The price has grown significantly and new money has not entered the market.
Well, now BTC lose the position for altcoins. This is not what we are waiting for. Still a little new money comes.

Bitcoin has grown a lot and now it is falling. I think this is a market correction.

Correction is simply inevitable. Traders take profits and search for new entry points.

It was a very serious grows. A lot of traders take profit. I think that crypto will continue to grow. It is no bad news.
Activity: 55

copper member
Activity: 121
Now it would be nice if the correction did not last long. Otherwise, it will not be a correction, but a new downtrend.

To talk about the downward trend, we must break through 5500. All that is above is a correction.

During the beginnig of the week it was a very big grows. There is no bad news that can drop the price. Hope it just correction.
copper member
Activity: 79
Now it would be nice if the correction did not last long. Otherwise, it will not be a correction, but a new downtrend.

I hope that it will be just correction. For last month Bitcoin raised for 37%. And it rise from the beginning of 2019. Hope it will continue to rise and now is a temporary fall of the price.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2

To talk about the downward trend, we must break through 5500. All that is above is a correction.
copper member
Activity: 322

This is the right decision, which speaks of the seriousness of the project's intentions.

If the project will be ready and ecosystem will be developed the price for tokens will be much more higher.
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 63
Altcoins fall in price as they transfer money into Bitcoin. The price has grown significantly and new money has not entered the market.
Well, now BTC lose the position for altcoins. This is not what we are waiting for. Still a little new money comes.

Bitcoin has grown a lot and now it is falling. I think this is a market correction.

Activity: 29

I often notice a tendency that when bitcoin stops after growth, altcoins grow and vice versa.

Altcoins grows after Bitcoin. It takes some time for the reaction on the market to the grows of Bitcoin.

Top Altcoins have already responded to the rise in Bitcoin. And the rest of the Altcoins may not respond to market growth.
Pages:
Jump to: