Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 54. (Read 77238 times)

copper member
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
As I understand it was just the prediction. Nobody wants that the grows was artificial.
That is, you mean the assumption. However, it looks like a statement. It would be nice to know how to determine the manipulation in the market at least with a probability of 0.5.

Now many exchanges are trying to fight with manipulation in the market, but even to the exchange which has all the data about transactions is sometimes difficult to identify manipulation.

Do not you think that the stock exchange is one of the methods of manipulation? There are a lot of cryptocurrency on the accounts of top exchanges Grin

But this is money of trader and not money of cryptocurrecncy exchanges. I do not think that cryptocurrency exchanges will manipulate the rates using money of traders.
Activity: 6
Hi all.

Optherium owe me money and Serge Beck blocked everywhere.
I worked with the company and is in all public documents.
The company does not want to solve this issue and threatened me.

I have all the evidence of working with them. Good project, but something went wrong.
They were supposed to pay me last fall, but they said that the market was in bad condition and I had to wait.
Already April and I waited a long time.

Now I decided to tell it publicly.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
Well, that is just understand. Trading or investing is much more difficult than it seems. Even having studied the necessary amount of knowledge, it is still difficult to follow reasonable rules. This is well understood by those who trade their money.

I agree with you completely. When you do not invest your money, you think that it is very easy to make the right decisions, but when you invest your money yourself there are many questions that often have no answers.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
[cut out]
Simply people tired to lost money on fall down of the crypto rates. They want that crypto will continue to grow and affraid that grows is temporary and just connected with market manipulations.
Whatever the reason for growth, it allows you to earn. Instead of being afraid of something, these people can take advantage of it.
If desired, they could make money in a falling market. It's not entirely clear why people kept losing money.
copper member
Activity: 145
As I understand it was just the prediction. Nobody wants that the grows was artificial.
That is, you mean the assumption. However, it looks like a statement. It would be nice to know how to determine the manipulation in the market at least with a probability of 0.5.

Now many exchanges are trying to fight with manipulation in the market, but even to the exchange which has all the data about transactions is sometimes difficult to identify manipulation.
Activity: 25
Hello. Tell me what prospects for investors this project has? And are there any people who have invested in it?

More information about Optherium is here: https://optherium.io/
Main token sale has not started yet. It was postponed due bad market conditions. More information about token sale will be announced later. Stay tuned.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
I think all people have the same intentions - to get more money and it is does not mater is he is a big player or not.
You're right. In this context, it is strange to see condemning statements about manipulations. Moreover, if you understand the conditions in which large players work, it becomes clear why they should manipulate the market.

Simply people tired to lost money on fall down of the crypto rates. They want that crypto will continue to grow and affraid that grows is temporary and just connected with market manipulations.
Activity: 64
Most likely it is. Because it took two days and the price drops again. Another confirmation that this market is easy to manipulate.
Grin Grin Grin And what do you want the price to grow endlessly? The fact of falling after growth does not prove anything in terms of manipulation. It `s naturally. It would be very good for the price to consolidate above the previous consolidation. That is, above 4K. Otherwise, it does not matter whether there were any manipulations or not.
I can’t pinpoint the market manipulation in this situation, but in most cases, big players can easily do this and we feel the consequences over time.

A lot of cryptocurrency are concentrated in the hands of big investors or miners. Some big players got their cryptocurrency mined Bitcoin when from the start of Bitcoin when it was simple to mine it. That is why crypto market is so unpredictable.

I feel the unpredictability of the market every day. In any case, after manipulation, the market will return to its former state.

I agree with you. There is no point in guessing, but in any case the growth of the market will have a positive effect on new projects.
●Social Crypto Trading●
I agree that it makes no sense to exaggerate, the big players have their own secrets and experience, it is easier for them to recognize the possible manipulation in the market, only I doubt that they will share information with us and give advice.
In any case, if you wish, you can repeat their actions. Some consider this the right decision.
Activity: 104
Why exaggerate and invent conspiracies? If we can understand the intentions of the big players and use it, it doesn't matter who and whom manipulates the market.

I think all people have the same intentions - to get more money and it is does not mater is he is a big player or not.

I do not agree because big player can affect to the price, and a small player can not. And what will happen if the big players agree between the each other and start to cooperate together?

I agree that it makes no sense to exaggerate, the big players have their own secrets and experience, it is easier for them to recognize the possible manipulation in the market, only I doubt that they will share information with us and give advice.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
Why exaggerate and invent conspiracies? If we can understand the intentions of the big players and use it, it doesn't matter who and whom manipulates the market.

I do not agree because big player can affect to the price, and a small player can not. And what will happen if the big players agree between the each other and start to cooperate together?
Activity: 862
Merit: 100

copper member
Activity: 103
Play infinity

Cryptocurrency is very unpredictible. Many experts make mistakes and I do not believe to them. Different people different opinions Cheesy
Yes, you may be right. But how does this relate to the thought that growth that has just begun is artificial?

●Social Crypto Trading●
Algorithm triggered. Ie with simultaneous purchases on top exchanges there was a sharp increase.
Have you read that in the posts that are quoted? It says that one investor made a big purchase. So I wanted to see this transaction.
Activity: 56
Most likely it is. Because it took two days and the price drops again. Another confirmation that this market is easy to manipulate.
Grin Grin Grin And what do you want the price to grow endlessly? The fact of falling after growth does not prove anything in terms of manipulation. It `s naturally. It would be very good for the price to consolidate above the previous consolidation. That is, above 4K. Otherwise, it does not matter whether there were any manipulations or not.
I can’t pinpoint the market manipulation in this situation, but in most cases, big players can easily do this and we feel the consequences over time.

A lot of cryptocurrency are concentrated in the hands of big investors or miners. Some big players got their cryptocurrency mined Bitcoin when from the start of Bitcoin when it was simple to mine it. That is why crypto market is so unpredictable.

I feel the unpredictability of the market every day. In any case, after manipulation, the market will return to its former state.
copper member
Activity: 103
Play infinity
How do you know that this is artificial growth? Have data on this?

Cryptocurrency is very unpredictible. Many experts make mistakes and I do not believe to them. Different people different opinions Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

I think it will be better for crypto startups when price for crypto will rise. It will be good for investors, miners and bounty hunters.
The captain obvious Grin.
Among other things, you forgot to mention scammers. What is curious, apparently, they get the greatest profit from this, as they were very active.

I agree with you. Scammers is a big problem of the crypto industry. Because of this people do not trust crypto.
Activity: 58
Activity: 63

I think it will be better for crypto startups when price for crypto will rise. It will be good for investors, miners and bounty hunters.

Of course growth will be useful for everyone. But while it is artificial, temporary growth. It is not confirmed by anything.
Pages:
Jump to: