Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 55. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Well, but this growth should not have been. New money did not come to cryptocurrency. I think they just want to make us believe that the market trend has already changed.
Today, bitcoin has grown further. Who wants to make us believe it?

A new appear that one big investor has bought a lot of Bitcoin. That is why price continue to rise. But the question is for how long it will rise.
Very interesting. And how many bitcoins did he buy?

20 000 BTC. But it just news. It may be true, may be not true.
I have not heard such news, I guess I was inattentive. It's easy to check on the blockchain.

If I am not mistaken then this purchase was April 2nd. The price of bitcoin after this purchase has increased by $ 1,100 Grin
Please give a link to this transaction?
Algorithm triggered. Ie with simultaneous purchases on top exchanges there was a sharp increase.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Well, but this growth should not have been. New money did not come to cryptocurrency. I think they just want to make us believe that the market trend has already changed.

A new appear that one big investor has bought a lot of Bitcoin. That is why price continue to rise. But the question is for how long it will rise.

I have not heard such news, I guess I was inattentive. It's easy to check on the blockchain.

If I am not mistaken then this purchase was April 2nd. The price of bitcoin after this purchase has increased by $ 1,100 Grin
Please give a link to this transaction?
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
Most likely it is. Because it took two days and the price drops again. Another confirmation that this market is easy to manipulate.
Grin Grin Grin And what do you want the price to grow endlessly? The fact of falling after growth does not prove anything in terms of manipulation. It `s naturally. It would be very good for the price to consolidate above the previous consolidation. That is, above 4K. Otherwise, it does not matter whether there were any manipulations or not.

I think it will be better for crypto startups when price for crypto will rise. It will be good for investors, miners and bounty hunters.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10

Yes it easy to check everything on blockchain. But you see the results. The price of Bitcoin rise very quickly.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund

Do you really think that there are no large investors in the market? People are investing large amounts of money into the cryptocurrency and are not selling, I hope this is connected with faith in the future.
Most people are not even mid investors. The few who invest “large amounts” are large investors only in the crypto market. All over the world, financial crypto flows are negligible. When this changes, we can expect real xsss.

Some large investors are the miners of Bitcoin who mined Bitcoin in 2009 - 2014. And now they have a realy big amont money in Bitcoin and they are reach.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2

It is the big sum. Today the price for Bitcoin stop to rise. May be it was just Pump and Dump taktic.

Most likely it is. Because it took two days and the price drops again. Another confirmation that this market is easy to manipulate.
Activity: 55

●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 104

When large investors cannot earn, they will leave the market and this sphere will lose any prospect for other people until this happens, investing justifies the risk.
By and large, there are no large investors in the cryptocurrency market. If they come, that only in the future. Thus, the crypto market is still at the beginning. So, we should not worry about this now.

What do you mean by large investors? Recently, someone went into a $ 100 million cryptocurrency. I think that this is a very large investor.

It's all about the amount of money, $ 100 million is beyond the power of small investors, despite the fact that the crypto-market is young, influential people with money are focused on it.
umachit.fund

It is the big sum. Today the price for Bitcoin stop to rise. May be it was just Pump and Dump taktic.

Bitcoin falls again. May be the market will become more optimistic and it will continue to rise. And this fall it is just correction of the price.
copper member
Activity: 79

Activity: 63

When large investors cannot earn, they will leave the market and this sphere will lose any prospect for other people until this happens, investing justifies the risk.
By and large, there are no large investors in the cryptocurrency market. If they come, that only in the future. Thus, the crypto market is still at the beginning. So, we should not worry about this now.

What do you mean by large investors? Recently, someone went into a $ 100 million cryptocurrency. I think that this is a very large investor.
copper member

Activity: 62

Do you really think that there are no large investors in the market? People are investing large amounts of money into the cryptocurrency and are not selling, I hope this is connected with faith in the future.
Activity: 64

If a big investor bought a lot of Bitcoin it means that he trust Bitcoin and hope that it will continue to grow.

You are very mistaken. This is just a manipulation, big money earned some more money. Someone bought cheaper, and sold more, that's all.
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 56

If a big investor bought a lot of Bitcoin it means that he trust Bitcoin and hope that it will continue to grow.

It is not obligatory. It may be just a part of Pump and Dump taktic. It mean than the price of Bitcoin may fall up too.

There are a lot of questions, even if in fact a large investor raised the price with his purchase, does not give confidence in long-term growth and it is precisely early to draw conclusions.
copper member

It is not obligatory. It may be just a part of Pump and Dump taktic. It mean than the price of Bitcoin may fall up too.
copper member
Activity: 79

umachit.fund

Pages:
Jump to: