Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 58. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

f the information is online, it can be checked. There have already been many cases when fraud ICOs were exposed in this way.
If the team is presented for the first time, the project is new, then all you can check is what they provided. It does not give much confidence. Therefore, many projects attract famous personalities to the team. I think this often distorts the true image of a project’s potential.

Presentation costs a lot of money. Famous persons costs money. Many crypto projects visit different conferencies, meetings. They becomes a sponsors of conferences and find investors offline. The team meet the people, speak with investors.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

f the information is online, it can be checked. There have already been many cases when fraud ICOs were exposed in this way.
If the team is presented for the first time, the project is new, then all you can check is what they provided. It does not give much confidence. Therefore, many projects attract famous personalities to the team. I think this often distorts the true image of a project’s potential.

If a new and unknown team attracts a famous person in the field of cryptocurrency, I do not think that this person will ruin his reputation by working with a fraudulent project.
Activity: 64

I agree with you. It is very difficult to determine whether the project will be promising and successful at an early stage. Therefore, investors want to know the project team and what their experiences in carrying out successful projects.
Yes, and in this case, they have to believe the information that is provided on the network, since this can't be verified. But let's hope that the risk justifies the means.

When the projects is just start to develop it is very hard to find enough information in internet. That is why it is necessary not to hurry and to wait and see the development, check how the project follow the roadmap.
The way of exposing fraudulent ICOs does not make their number less. Full details of the team should be available for every honest project.

I do not agree with you. With every fraudulent ICO exposed, they are one less.
Now investors have become much more careful to study the projects in which they are going to invest. Already there is no rush when invested in everything.
This is how smart investors should act. They must be sure that their investments will bring them profit in the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

I agree with you. It is very difficult to determine whether the project will be promising and successful at an early stage. Therefore, investors want to know the project team and what their experiences in carrying out successful projects.
Yes, and in this case, they have to believe the information that is provided on the network, since this can't be verified. But let's hope that the risk justifies the means.

When the projects is just start to develop it is very hard to find enough information in internet. That is why it is necessary not to hurry and to wait and see the development, check how the project follow the roadmap.
The way of exposing fraudulent ICOs does not make their number less. Full details of the team should be available for every honest project.

Now investors have become much more careful to study the projects in which they are going to invest. Already there is no rush when invested in everything.
Activity: 63

In such difficult market conditions only the best project can servive. Bad projects even will not start the work.
If the project is real and fair, market conditions are not substantial. Such a project will begin work and will be successful or not, regardless of the dynamics of prices for BTC or ethereum.

I not agree becase the BTC Dominance is more than 50%. And if falls the price of Bitcoin falls the price of all the tokens independent from their idea. Cryptoprojects to much dependend from the market.

Since all Altcoins are traded in a pair to Bitcoin, then it seems that when Bitcoin drops, Altcoins should grow in value. But they fall due to the fact that traders withdraw funds from altcoins during a fall.
Activity: 64

Activity: 286

In such difficult market conditions only the best project can servive. Bad projects even will not start the work.
If the project is real and fair, market conditions are not substantial. Such a project will begin work and will be successful or not, regardless of the dynamics of prices for BTC or ethereum.

It is mach more difficult to work in bad market conditions. In 2017 people invested money in all the projects independent from the idea. Now they lost a lot money and simply do not trust all crypto projects. And in such conditions it is really very hard to work.
Activity: 309

I not agree becase the BTC Dominance is more than 50%. And if falls the price of Bitcoin falls the price of all the tokens independent from their idea. Cryptoprojects to much dependend from the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
I am sure that when the situation changes, of course. But you need to adjust yourself to the fact that the changes will not be soon. Therefore, projects need to adapt to the realities of today's market.
Recently there has been no significant market volatility that was before. Fast speculators left the market. Now is a good time for projects to do development.

I think OPTHERIUM does just that. While most projects are waiting for something, this team works and develops its product!
Competent developers understand how important it is not to stop and show that they are not afraid of the market downturn and are ready to fulfill promises, do not waste time and the project develops.

It shows the professionalism of the team. It is very important for cryptoproject to continue to depelop and promote the project even in a bad market conditions.
The interested audience follows the actions of the project, which is why it is so important for the team to show its professionalism.

That is why if investor is interested in the projects he must not hurry to have enough time to see the works of the team, the development of the project and check how the team follow the roadmap.
●Social Crypto Trading●
right, I like the performance of the Optherium project team because they continue to monitor this project and continue to do good service for the user, I hope that there will be a big surprise later on
What a surprise you mean?
Activity: 46

Activity: 47
I am sure that when the situation changes, of course. But you need to adjust yourself to the fact that the changes will not be soon. Therefore, projects need to adapt to the realities of today's market.
Recently there has been no significant market volatility that was before. Fast speculators left the market. Now is a good time for projects to do development.

I think OPTHERIUM does just that. While most projects are waiting for something, this team works and develops its product!
Competent developers understand how important it is not to stop and show that they are not afraid of the market downturn and are ready to fulfill promises, do not waste time and the project develops.

It shows the professionalism of the team. It is very important for cryptoproject to continue to depelop and promote the project even in a bad market conditions.
The interested audience follows the actions of the project, which is why it is so important for the team to show its professionalism.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110

copper member
Activity: 185

copper member
Activity: 121

Of course, I am not an experienced trader, just starting to catch what's what. But for myself, I decided that it was best to trade on important news. The price almost always responds to the news.
There are many trading strategies. What to use, you decide. But as far as I know, trading news is not for beginners. You need a lot of experience in making quick decisions and correct interpretation of news and in trading.

There are many trading strategies but in the end the goal must be to beat the market. That means you need to adjust your strategies on a regular basis.

Different stratages allow to earn money even on the fall of the market. Traders may make money when market falls and market rise. Investors can make money only if the market rise.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2

Activity: 55

2017 was a very good year for investors. But after 2017 the investors became much more experience that they was in 2017.
Now, in order for these experienced investors to make a profit, it is necessary that new investors reappear in the future with such a successful year as 2017 Grin.
Experience for investors is a good helper, now the most basic thing we need is quality projects with which we can work and make a profit.

Even good projects are hard to realize. But when the situation changes, investors will again have confidence in the ICO.
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
It's good that the team does not stop and continues to work. Probably when the market turns around anyway, and at that time the project will have a lot of groundwork. That will push him much ahead in comparison with others.
right, I like the performance of the Optherium project team because they continue to monitor this project and continue to do good service for the user, I hope that there will be a big surprise later on
●Social Crypto Trading●
It's good that the team does not stop and continues to work. Probably when the market turns around anyway, and at that time the project will have a lot of groundwork. That will push him much ahead in comparison with others.
Activity: 104

Of course, I am not an experienced trader, just starting to catch what's what. But for myself, I decided that it was best to trade on important news. The price almost always responds to the news.
There are many trading strategies. What to use, you decide. But as far as I know, trading news is not for beginners. You need a lot of experience in making quick decisions and correct interpretation of news and in trading.

There are many trading strategies but in the end the goal must be to beat the market. That means you need to adjust your strategies on a regular basis.
At first glance, everything is simple - choose a strategy and get huge profits avoiding big losses. I want to upset you, this is not enough and it would be more correct not to raise expectations.
Pages:
Jump to: