Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 70. (Read 77238 times)

copper member
Activity: 121
Merit: 0

Unfortunately, most of the coins that I have are not being traded. But I do not lose hope and I think that everything will be fine!
I also have this situation. In addition to my hope for the best comes the understanding that many of these coins will never traded Sad.

A lot of investors have such experience. Such experience helps to understand the market better. But because of this many investors do not trust any ICO at all.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10

It impossible because all the assets falls when Bitcoin falls and one good asset can not compencate the loses from many assets.
In CMC, you can find many examples of how some altcoins have increased price hundreds of times. Isn't that enough? Of course, you need to hold and than sell in a timely manner at least one of these assets.

It is possible, but usualy it is a temporary event, after that the price of the tokens or coin falls together with the market.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1

Unfortunately, most of the coins that I have are not being traded. But I do not lose hope and I think that everything will be fine!
I also have this situation. In addition to my hope for the best comes the understanding that many of these coins will never traded Sad.

Of the hundreds of coins that I received by participating in the bounty, I hope only on one of them. Cry

Perhaps just this coin will please you and give you a good profit. It also happens that one coin can pay back all your time spent.
Activity: 132

Of the hundreds of coins that I received by participating in the bounty, I hope only on one of them. Cry
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
A lot of depends from the market. If market will start to grow they will change their opinion.
On people who do not have a permanent opinion and built the market. As soon as the market begins to grow, they change their minds, thereby pushing the market to even greater growth. They create a stir.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
We can expect at least one of our assets to reach such a high price that it compensates for losses in other assets.
I really hope so. For this, time is needed, not everyone is able to wait long and uncertainty is frustrating.
That's the point of what we do and gives the desire to believe in projects and invest. Perhaps OPTHERIUM is one of those assets that will bring the right income.

They are doing a lot for development of the Opthereum ecosystem. Hope soon they will start to work with debit cards.
Activity: 286
as well as you can, you can report crypto news to your friends so that the crypto world can grow again like in 2017, introduce them to the OPTHERIUM project, maybe this is a good solution to advance this project
I did it. But it was in 2017 and the beginning of 2018. Some of them became interested, even bought something or participated in  bounties. Now they are skeptical about all this.

A lot of depends from the market. If market will start to grow they will change their opinion.
copper member
Activity: 145
We can expect at least one of our assets to reach such a high price that it compensates for losses in other assets.
I really hope so. For this, time is needed, not everyone is able to wait long and uncertainty is frustrating.

It impossible because all the assets falls when Bitcoin falls and one good asset can not compencate the loses from many assets.
Activity: 46
That's the point of what we do and gives the desire to believe in projects and invest. Perhaps OPTHERIUM is one of those assets that will bring the right income.
Activity: 98
Now wery often more profitable to buy tokens after the ICO whey they will appear on cryptoexhanges. Some tokens are not listed at exchanges besides DEX and it is very hard to sell them.
Yes, an invest in ICO is no longer profitable. Moreover, many assets of new projects do not even bargain on a DEX. There are several projects that active on social networks for about a year, but there has not been a listing yet.

Activity: 98
as well as you can, you can report crypto news to your friends so that the crypto world can grow again like in 2017, introduce them to the OPTHERIUM project, maybe this is a good solution to advance this project
I did it. But it was in 2017 and the beginning of 2018. Some of them became interested, even bought something or participated in  bounties. Now they are skeptical about all this.

They are so tuned because they came to cryptocurrency when prices and panic fell. But if the cryptocurrency starts to grow, I think they will change their mind.
Yes, and at first they were skeptical about cryptocurrency, but after an incredible rise in popularity, many people came to the market to earn money.

Only usually they come at the peak, when the price is no longer high. And then they lose money and say that cryptocurrency is a hoax. Grin
●Social Crypto Trading●
Sometimes to leave the market is the best way, just to sell tokens. Or to wait when the price of the tokens will rise. But it may take a lot of time to wait.
In the falling market, this can not wait. Although earlier there were also protracted falls, and then growth. Let's see how it will be this time.
copper member
Activity: 187

They are so tuned because they came to cryptocurrency when prices and panic fell. But if the cryptocurrency starts to grow, I think they will change their mind.
Yes, and at first they were skeptical about cryptocurrency, but after an incredible rise in popularity, many people came to the market to earn money.

Crypto gives a big opportutinies and there are a lot of profecionals in this sphere. Blockchain techologies becomes more developed.
People are always skeptical about everything new, as soon as difficulties appear, they leave the market. The cryptocurrency industry develops, quality projects appear and this is the beginning of a new era.

Sometimes to leave the market is the best way, just to sell tokens. Or to wait when the price of the tokens will rise. But it may take a lot of time to wait.
Activity: 104

Crypto gives a big opportutinies and there are a lot of profecionals in this sphere. Blockchain techologies becomes more developed.
People are always skeptical about everything new, as soon as difficulties appear, they leave the market. The cryptocurrency industry develops, quality projects appear and this is the beginning of a new era.
copper member
Activity: 322

Activity: 309

The difference between large and small investors lies in the amount of money they invest in the project, the income from a successful investment also distinguishes them.
If we talk about investors who invest in the project at the ICO stage, the differences may not always be (except for the amount of the invest). I am a small investor. I do not know how they choose objects for investment, but there are suggestions that they do it differently than small investors.
The market allocates investors, of course, not only in terms of investment. Although they have one goal, they act in completely different ways.

Now wery often more profitable to buy tokens after the ICO whey they will appear on cryptoexhanges. Some tokens are not listed at exchanges besides DEX and it is very hard to sell them.
Activity: 47

Activity: 132

Activity: 114
If this were the case, then small investors would also make money. But for some reason, large investors earn in the market, and small investors lose on average.
why do you say that, and what makes the difference between investors besae and small on the OPTHERIUM project? I can still understand what you are saying right now
Perhaps he meant traders. Indeed, only a small part of traders remains in the black. And about investors disagree. Both large and small investors can invest money and make a profit or lose their money.
The difference between large and small investors lies in the amount of money they invest in the project, the income from a successful investment also distinguishes them.
Most likely it was about the state of the market, the percentage of those who lose exceeds the history of successful ones. Investors and traders are trying to outplay the market.

It seems to me that playing against the market is financial suicide. Well, or it is necessary to dispose of just huge money to influence him.
●Social Crypto Trading●
May be tomorow we will know what happend. But now their is just news that crypto falls again. Ethereum falled 12% during one day - during Sunday.
There was practically no important positive news in the cryptosphere, so there is nothing surprising in the fall of the market. The general trend for recession remains.
Pages:
Jump to: