Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 91. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Perhaps with regard to scam project, you are right. But do not forget that many unfinished ICO are also suspended. This may indicate that the fall affected investors in much the same way as projects.
I am sure that the fall affected everyone and, as a result, the projects suspended their work due to weak investor activity.
For ICO, difficulties arise due to many factors; it becomes more difficult for them to collect money and maintain investor confidence.
Activity: 47
Perhaps with regard to scam project, you are right. But do not forget that many unfinished ICO are also suspended. This may indicate that the fall affected investors in much the same way as projects.
I am sure that the fall affected everyone and, as a result, the projects suspended their work due to weak investor activity.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Optherium participates in a significant and fast-growing market in the blockchain industry. Its fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat currency exchange and eWallet services are licensed in the European Union (EU) which makes this project acquires mass adoption. An impressive part of this project is it allows instant on-chain and cross-chain transactions at a rate of more than 100,000 transactions per second (tps).
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
One more case where Optherium can solve the problem - Socials 🌏

User’s logins, passwords, personal data, photos, credit/debit card information and etc., can be compromised, lost or stolen. Individuals and companies are thus held responsible for compromised information.

Solution

Multidecentralized data storage ensures that only the user has a key to his/her personal information. User’s login and password storage is impossible to compromise. Users credentials are stored on the client side. Users are responsible to store and recover their own credentials.

🚀🚀🚀Link to the news: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=377043599790867&set=gm.2191878657796185&type=3&theater&ifg=1

P.s. 🚀🚀🚀This is the official news of Optherium, published with the consent of Optherium from official facebook page of Optherium.
More news about Optherium can be found here https://www.facebook.com/groups/optherium/
Activity: 700
Merit: 110

It is a difficult time for investors becase they do not know what to do with the tokens of temporary stop ICO, when whey will be listed at the exchanges. Many bountists did not get the tokens. Hope this year the situation will be better.
In that case, how can you explain the numerous interruptions in the activity of many projects after the end of ICO?

It not obligatory connected with the fall of the rate of cryptocurrencies, may be they steal. No laws,  now rules, do what you want to do.
Activity: 114

Is there any news about the start of the public sale of tokens?

The pre-ICO stage of token sale was posponed because difficult market conditions. All information will be annouced later. I will post here all the news.

Now is difficult for all cryptocurrency projects. But they develop. When they will start token sale they will have more ready produts.
But the falling market is a good time for the investor who decided to make purchases.

I agree with you. Who bought the ethereum recently for 86 dollars has already earned good money. Sorry I was afraid to do it!
Cryptocurrencies are characterized by high volatility, this is normal. I think you will still have the opportunity to do it.

Yes 86 dollars it was a very good entry position. But soon ethereum fork and as practice shows before such an event, the price falls
Activity: 132
Good cryptocurrency projects can work and develop even in the falling market.

Can but why then few people do that! All in anticipation of growth. I thought projects were promising but they have been waiting for 6 months
Because good projects can, but do not develop Grin. At some stage in moving forward, money is needed. But if a team keeps its funds in a cryptocurrency, they are trapped and must wait for prices to return.

A lot of ICO convert collected Ethereum in fiat money or in USDT just to save money when cryptocurency rate falls.  So they have funds for development and do not lose money.

To convert cryptocurrency to fiat is one of the way to safe money. But this couse the fall of the rate of Ethereum.

That is what happened in 2018. ICO was selling ethereum and this was one of the vactors of its price drop
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

The pre-ICO stage of token sale was posponed because difficult market conditions. All information will be annouced later. I will post here all the news.

Now is difficult for all cryptocurrency projects. But they develop. When they will start token sale they will have more ready produts.
But the falling market is a good time for the investor who decided to make purchases.

I agree with you. Who bought the ethereum recently for 86 dollars has already earned good money. Sorry I was afraid to do it!
Cryptocurrencies are characterized by high volatility, this is normal. I think you will still have the opportunity to do it.
Activity: 46

The falling market is not a reason for panic, recent events confirm this and those who took the risk earned on ethereum.

Can but why then few people do that! All in anticipation of growth. I thought projects were promising but they have been waiting for 6 months
Because good projects can, but do not develop Grin. At some stage in moving forward, money is needed. But if a team keeps its funds in a cryptocurrency, they are trapped and must wait for prices to return.

A lot of ICO convert collected Ethereum in fiat money or in USDT just to save money when cryptocurency rate falls.  So they have funds for development and do not lose money.

To convert cryptocurrency to fiat is one of the way to safe money. But this couse the fall of the rate of Ethereum.
Did you ever faced the problem of hacked databases?

Here is example of biometric verification’s implementing and how Optherium can help here:

Case #2: Banks implement biometric verification to minimize the unauthorized use of credit and debit cards.

👉🏻Problem

Banks store biometrics data in centralized databases. If the centralized databases are hacked, the user biometrics will be compromised forever.

👉🏻Solution

Optherium Data storage Vault uses patented Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network technology to split and encrypt data.

Data is no longer centralized. Data cannot be compromised because it is encrypted, split and stored in different blockchains and filing systems.

🚀🚀🚀Link to the news: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=376055493223011&set=gm.2190802891237095&type=3&theater&ifg=1

P.s. 🚀🚀🚀This is the official news of Optherium, published with the consent of Optherium from official facebook page of Optherium.
More news about Optherium can be found here https://www.facebook.com/groups/optherium/
copper member
Activity: 187

Activity: 98

Activity: 132

Many projects have been unable to sell their products for almost a year. All investors are pending. I hope this year the trend to change
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

copper member
Activity: 187

Yes, it would be nice to know. But, probably, earlier than a week, important news is not worth waiting.

The year just start yet.The situation with cripto have not change yet.
Activity: 98

Pages:
Jump to: