Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 92. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 1
I hope the market is no longer falling, and you can continue productive work. In any case, the ethereum rises, and many teams can get money for development.
Ethereum really restores its position. Plus, Binance Exchange pumpet its price and launches new ICO on the ethereum blockchain
Activity: 114
In this market it is difficult to guess what will happen next, we must be ready that 2019 may be better than 2018, but there is also the possibility of a worsening situation.
And this also needs to be ready. But few know how.

Good cryptocurrency projects can work and develop even in the falling market.

Can but why then few people do that! All in anticipation of growth. I thought projects were promising but they have been waiting for 6 months
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Optherium has the potential and stands out among other projects by the team’s activities.
Each project has its own characteristics. Yes, the project has potential. But how does this project stand out among other projects?
He stands out because despite the difficult times in the market, the team continued to work. Many projects have frozen their activities.
You are right, projects in a difficult situation cannot or do not consider it necessary to continue working, this is what distinguishes OPTHERIUM from the rest.
Of course, the project is difficult to work in a falling market, everyone is waiting for changes for the better, but the Optherium team is trying to be active.
Here the team continued its active work in spite of the falling market. In addition, they show very good results.
Activity: 490
Optherium is a Blockchain-as-a-service provider 🌏

It’s mission is to push the world towards a new private blockchain standard, upon which the digital economy can be scaled into a global platform.

For who? Banks, insurance, law firms, exchanges, eCommerce, social networks, funds, broker firms, security service provider, accountant firms, government facilities, military sector.

Case 1: GDPR compliance 👇🏻

🚀🚀🚀Link to the news: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=375444119950815&set=gm.2190094311307953&type=3&theater&ifg=1

P.s. 🚀🚀🚀This is the official news of Optherium, published with the consent of Optherium from official facebook page of Optherium.
More news about Optherium can be found here https://www.facebook.com/groups/optherium/
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
KingSlayer - The Mobile MMORPG Based On Blockchain
In this market it is difficult to guess what will happen next, we must be ready that 2019 may be better than 2018, but there is also the possibility of a worsening situation.
And this also needs to be ready. But few know how.

Good cryptocurrency projects can work and develop even in the falling market.
Merit: 10
Optherium has the potential and stands out among other projects by the team’s activities.
Each project has its own characteristics. Yes, the project has potential. But how does this project stand out among other projects?
He stands out because despite the difficult times in the market, the team continued to work. Many projects have frozen their activities.
You are right, projects in a difficult situation cannot or do not consider it necessary to continue working, this is what distinguishes OPTHERIUM from the rest.
Of course, the project is difficult to work in a falling market, everyone is waiting for changes for the better, but the Optherium team is trying to be active.

At last they continue the work becouse as I think they belive in their project.
Activity: 47
Activity: 98
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
It is good that all the projects different, Optherium offers a useful product and users will have more choice.
Yes, this project can be useful for cryptocurrency users. This is an application project that uses already developed principles.
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
You are right, I agreed.
Successfulness partially depends on general condition, I meant the general upward or downward trend of market.
Fortunately, it seems that Bear has gone away with the year 2018, now it is time of the Bull.
Hard work does not give the desired outcome.

What I have seen recent months is there are so many bounties did not pay for their supporters at the end.
They blamed on failures of their crowdsales and rejected to distribute rewards.
For example, currently the most extensive bounty with a large number of tasks and participants will not attract enough investment. To succeed, needs to think about what and how to do, that is, to find the most effective actions to achieve a result.
YO
●Social Crypto Trading●
2019 has started. I hope it will be better for all good cryptocurrency startups including Optherium. It is a good project and I wish success to Opterium.

OPTHERIUM performed well in 2018. I am sure that this project will succeed in 2019 and all investors will be satisfied

Hope in 2019 the sutuation in cryptocurrency market will be better and waiting for main token sale.
Many hope so, but for now the situation remains difficult. I think any changes can occur only after February of this year.
Merit: 10
2019 has started. I hope it will be better for all good cryptocurrency startups including Optherium. It is a good project and I wish success to Opterium.

OPTHERIUM performed well in 2018. I am sure that this project will succeed in 2019 and all investors will be satisfied

Hope in 2019 the sutuation in cryptocurrency market will be better and waiting for main token sale.
copper member
Activity: 322
Positive thinking just makes life easier for us. Unfortunately, this is not enough for success. Need to do something. Everyone must perform their functions with high quality. So be it Smiley.

I think that success requires productive and hard work. This is the only way to become successful.

A hard work, an unique product and an experience team who can create such product.
Activity: 101

It is good that all the projects different, Optherium offers a useful product and users will have more choice.
Activity: 104
I have no assumptions about this, as it is meaningless to assume. In 2019, there is a chance to become better only because 2018 was very bad (many assets lost 80% in value). This is the logic. Although many assets may lose this year, for example, 90%, in this case, 2019 will be even worse than 2018. But many are so tired of the long decline of the market that they refuse to accept this opportunity.

I agree with your opinion. I believe that the cryptocurrency market is promising in a long time. What will happen in 2019 is impossible to guess
Activity: 46

I think many will agree with you. Last year, the team in spite of everything showed that it knows how to work in the conditions of any market. I think next year will not be an exception.
Activity: 114
I have no assumptions about this, as it is meaningless to assume. In 2019, there is a chance to become better only because 2018 was very bad (many assets lost 80% in value). This is the logic. Although many assets may lose this year, for example, 90%, in this case, 2019 will be even worse than 2018. But many are so tired of the long decline of the market that they refuse to accept this opportunity.

I agree with your opinion. I believe that the cryptocurrency market is promising in a long time. What will happen in 2019 is impossible to guess
Activity: 132
And where was the possibility of returning funds to investors discussed at all?
I do not think that there is such an option. As far as I understand, this is a special case when the investor so wanted. In the case of a favorable team sentiment, the refund is possible privately.

Every investor should understand that investing in an ICO is a risk. And you have to wait a long time before he can make a profit.
●Social Crypto Trading●

I think many will agree with you. Last year, the team in spite of everything showed that it knows how to work in the conditions of any market. I think next year will not be an exception.
Activity: 98

Pages:
Jump to: