Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OPTION COIN -NEW WALLET!!! PLEASE UPDAE BEFORE 20 GMT 07/06/2015!! - page 9. (Read 16438 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Hope this not just a pump and dump coin
If you can't see that it is you are blind... I am amazed it is still going strong.  No explanation on how the coin would actually work to trade options just pure greed/speculation game of musical chairs.  The music will stop some day and there will be no room to sit down trust me.

Join the game
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
If you can't see that it is you are blind... I am amazed it is still going strong.  No explanation on how the coin would actually work to trade options just pure greed/speculation game of musical chairs.  The music will stop some day and there will be no room to sit down trust me.
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

FIRST COIN THAT ALLOWS YOU TO TRADE OPTIONS ON OPTION COIN AND BITCOIN

Soon BITTREX

The last moment to buy still cheap coin.

MASTERNODES will reach more than 1000sat

Soon, new info from dev !
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
by the way : Optioncoin

is Rediculous - not RIDICULES - but good phonetic try for being a non english speaking person ...

good luck with your coin

Smiley

I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at your ridiculous failed attempt to correct someone else's spelling. Good try though.

Why did you create this coin "dev"? Its not like there arent 100 copies like this one out there. You must be here for the money.

Naturally. Once again, this is just pure shit. And of course, it'll keep happening as long as people are stupid/greedy/"smart."
legendary
Activity: 1120
any new feature in this coin ? why we invest in same coin without new feature and not have plannng

i don't understand this... why are people investing in CRAVE? because of new feature at that moment that now already have 40 other coins, i mean, new feature, does it really matters? What new feature those BTC has? On ROS there is anon send, and guess what, NOBODY is using it, and that was a hot typic 8 months ago.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
any new feature in this coin ? why we invest in same coin without new feature and not have plannng
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
If I use the wallet on yobit for stake the coin who take interest? or there are not interest?
ha?  Grin Grin probbably they use the wallet with reservebalance=xxxxxxxxxxx
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
If I use the wallet on yobit for stake the coin who take interest? or there are not interest?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Moving markets!
My wallet stakes like a champ. no problems.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Also glad to inform that staking goes like a champ nothing wrong my Masternodes runs, staking done on another staking PC
all looking great and legit, now up to trex:)
CryptoZilla
i need a server to run a masternode?

yes a VPS or any linux machine will do
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
I think, i think, 500sats on Trex for sure. I thik, i think 800 sats on Trex a little less sure. I think, i think 2000sats on Trex then i go on holiday Cheesy

why not?  Grin
Activity: 490
i need a server to run a masternode?
CryptoZilla
I am glad to say the MasterNodes do work unlike those from DarkCrave dev flew there.
This Dev got skills and much more to come from him, keep it up Dev!
Activity: 364
Why did you create this coin "dev"? Its not like there arent 100 copies like this one out there. You must be here for the money.
Activity: 490
i've twitted you with my username on yobit to get the free coin.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
I think, i think, 500sats on Trex for sure. I thik, i think 800 sats on Trex a little less sure. I think, i think 2000sats on Trex then i go on holiday Cheesy

nice prediction  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: