Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OPTION COIN -NEW WALLET!!! PLEASE UPDAE BEFORE 20 GMT 07/06/2015!! - page 7. (Read 16438 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
We say goodbye to low prices as soon as OPTION gets on Bittrex.

Less than 50 sat probably in your dreams ...

Trex is sleeping like always, it took them ages to add DCC too... they really need to start acting faster again. They sold a good 30 BTC in trading fees, and if it was trading on Trex then you can talk about 100 BTC trading fees, that seems like a nice amount certainly when you see that trading dropped below 400 BTC...
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
We say goodbye to low prices as soon as OPTION gets on Bittrex.

Less than 50 sat probably in your dreams ...
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Option Market:

Do you want to buy options using Paypal, then we will offer this Wink
Good for people who missed ico... trading is always good.

You can still buy coins, but not at ICO price Cheesy
how much was ICO price?

50 sats

You will be able to buy them much lower then that soon.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

FIRST COIN THAT ALLOWS YOU TO TRADE OPTIONS ON OPTION COIN AND BITCOIN

Soon BITTREX

The last moment to buy still cheap coin.

MASTERNODES will reach more than 1000sat

legendary
Option Market:

how much was ICO price?

50 sats
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
Option Market:

how much was ICO price?
legendary
Option Market:

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Option Market:

legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
If I use the wallet on yobit for stake the coin who take interest? or there are not interest?
ha?  Grin Grin probbably they use the wallet with reservebalance=xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi I don't understand this, in my scenario when I take OPTcoin in obit wallet I don't get my interests?
If I install in my personal computer I have only to stake the join to get interests?
theoretical exchanges can't stake because they need that coins for transactions so probbaly they run their wallets with reservebalance=xxxxxxxxxxxxx or staking=0 to prevent staking, if you keep your coins in your wallet(on your PC) you'll get interest...
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
If I use the wallet on yobit for stake the coin who take interest? or there are not interest?
ha?  Grin Grin probbably they use the wallet with reservebalance=xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi I don't understand this, in my scenario when I take OPTcoin in obit wallet I don't get my interests?
If I install in my personal computer I have only to stake the join to get interests?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Option Market:

http://i.imgur.com/QJHd1d6.png

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
free distribution still aive ?
legendary
I woke up and i still don't see Option on Trex, Trex must be on holiday, they can use a volume boost, less then 400 BTCs traded, Option has 6 BTC trading on Yobit, so that means +20 BTC on Trex.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
You don't understand how POS works. Difficulty doesn't say anything about how hard it is to stake a block. It only says how hard it is to find kernel. But that's just one part of generating stake.

I have been using cryptos with and without PoS for about 3 years now. Just because this account is a newbie account doesn't mean I am a newbie crypto user. I know how PoS works and I KNOW there is something wrong either with my client or the network but everyone just wants to be in denial rather than actually attempt to help or try to fix the problem.
legendary
I smell someone that want to get in cheap and try to create nonsense about network problems. ROS coin did 17 hours to find a POS block, if nobody is staking then no blocks are generated, everybody knows that. Nice try to create some FUDs Cheesy

And I smell denial.

I just say, that it is not special to have no blocks in so many hours, as i have notice it several times with ROS, anyway, it is not my problem, price is moving up nicely too, and a lot of hype on twitter too, and maybe tomorrow trex and everybody is happy. My wallet is staking, so i don't have any problems either, if i didn't receive my next block in 24 hours then i maybe start to get worried, but sometimes it take 18 hours sometimes 30 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: