Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orionix -Comission Free Games And Items Exchange - page 4. (Read 3090 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 535
How are you going to run a gaming platform when you can't even run a bounty? You can't even handle a small spreadsheet....
Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
~~snip
Check bounty thread and update code signature. I hope it's better now

Well....hum....nope  Embarrassed if i'm not wrong (i tested to copy/paste news signature twice) text has is too big and then it's auto resized.

It's not better, even worse than before  Roll Eyes

("Signatures taller than 42px will be cut off" -> ?)
maybe you can change it yourself in the script
or usually waiting for an update from the organizer
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1432
~~snip

Well....hum....nope  Embarrassed if i'm not wrong (i tested to copy/paste news signature twice) text has is too big and then it's auto resized.

It's not better, even worse than before  Roll Eyes

("Signatures taller than 42px will be cut off" -> ?)
Activity: 608
Merit: 10
~~snip

~~snip
Fixed
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
This is a well organized project to look out for and invest into. The innovative games and services will be very entertaining. I believe it will excel more than we expected
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1598
Hi,

please remove impostor "Visiplio" line 29 from your signature campaign. An obvious cheater is trying to duplicate my info (misspelling my nick),

using the same proof of authentication, and he appears as accepted; he should be banned from your signature campaign,
if you are serious about this bounty...
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1432
Hi there Smiley

I took note of your project a short time ago and entered the campaign bounty. However i have a request to formulate : is it possible to modify (in depth) the signatures that you offer us to 'wear' ? These are clearly hideous and moreover illegible ! Some members of the forum have already told me so. This will ask you a little more work, i am aware of it, but it is in your interest because today people won't pay attention to these signatures, i am convinced.

However, I continue to wear it now as I find the project relatively interesting. Good luck, i sincerely hope that you can do something or even that some members here can support my request, which is frankly legitimate at first glance.

Wink

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Yeah, for example, the roadmap. Have you seen it? Cause you know, there are many advanced milestones

To tell the truth, not yet, but this what I was planning to do Smiley So will do shortly!
True of yours. And have you already read more about what they guys are planning in future? I mean growth and development

You mean the roadmap? Sorry, cannot get the question Roll Eyes
Oh, I see. In my opinion, in here we cannot speak about some certain focus markets. As I understand, the platform might be interesting foe all the gamers

Makes sense. Cause in my opinion also, being available globally should truly help with mass adoption
Greetings there. What exactly do you mean by any market? So, don't fully get your question

Talking mostly about geographical restrictions. Do you believe that there are some restrictions? Kinda the project is more adopted to this and that markets
Afternoon everyone. And as for you, do you believe that idea might be interesting for any market?
Yes, absolutely. Have you already acquainted with the white paper? Cause there are many great aspects you should have a look at to have a better understanding of how everything works

To tell the truth, haven't yet, but for sure will have a look at it shortly. Thanks a lot for your help and for recommendation
What I love the most is that the platform is offering first-class cooperation with major video-game companies, constant evolution in availability of decentralized items, more items for unlimited gain potential

Hmm, that sounds rather advanced and innovative. And are the features available for all the users?
This is an interesting question. In my opinion, demand depends on benefits the platform brings. And having a look at Orionix, we already see rather high demand as guys are staying for really wide range of features

And can you outline some basic ones you find the most interesting for gamers? Cause as I understand, there must be great ones
Evening there. I am not from the team, even though, would be happy to help you out with the points I am aware of. What exactly you wanna clarify?

Nice to meet you. I wanna know more about the demand on the platform you can forecast. Do you believe it to be huge?
Greetings there everyone. I am new to the thread, joined after friends' recommendation, would be great if anyone can assist me in here
Activity: 37
Found that! And what are you waiting for the most? I mean from the upcoming events

There are several events
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
The project is very advanced and I think it is of interest to investors, but I haven’t found any information on softcap fees and how many tokens have already been sold.
For softcap is 1020 ETH and hardcap is 142 800 ETH, but for how many tokens sold I don't know you should ask that in the telegram because I see you joining this project
Activity: 37
The project is very advanced and I think it is of interest to investors, but I haven’t found any information on softcap fees and how many tokens have already been sold.

There is info on that, but better check their website or ask in the group chat. If I am not mistaken, softcap is 1020 ETH
Pages:
Jump to: