Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orionix -Comission Free Games And Items Exchange - page 7. (Read 3090 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 35
why you don't consider conducting an IEO to raise funds as soon as possible? ico seem to be a thing of the past, most ico project are not able to raise up to softcap let alone hardcap, do you have any backup plan should the project not able to meet expectations of target amount during the ico period?
Orionx has good idea so i hope you succeed.
copper member
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
If i want to exchange anything.How much will be the fee?
Great.I will buy some tokens.When you are going list in exchange?

There will be no fees on the Orionix Platform. Concerning the fees for crypto trading, that will depend on the exchanges where ORX is listed, we have no control over those fees.

Token exchange listing will be announced after the ICO phase. Exchange listing is a crucial phase in our project's development and we don't want to jump the gun on such decisions.

7 Days left to token sales!
1 ORX = 0.00034 ETH
Activity: 63
Merit: 15
9 Days left to token sales!

Orionix contract is designed to work with 7 tranches of 52.5m tokens and the bonus will decrease every time accordingly:
  * 1st: 52.500.000 at 40% bonus
  * 2nd: 52.500.000 at 35% bonus
  * 3rd: 52.500.000 at 30% bonus
  * 4th: 52.500.000 at 20% bonus
  * 5th: 52.500.000 at 10% bonus
  * 6th: 52.500.000 at 5% bonus
  * 7th: 31.500.000 at 0% bonus

If i want to exchange anything.How much will be the fee?
copper member
What is their strategy to fulfill the lack of adequate offer?

Thank you for taking interest in our project. Our strategy rests on the fact that Cryptocurrencies and P2P projects work outside the realm of current market limitations. Account, skin & item trading already exists on the boundaries of the industry. Gamers deserve proper solutions with security measures up-to-date with technological advancements such as the blockchain. Games already exists and so does the value of the virtual products they have generated, Orionix will hub that offer whilst working on adding more opportunities for our users so that the entire gaming market can evolve by aknowledging their users rights to reclaim the time & money they invested.

We just released our latest article :

There is more::

https://orionix.io/news/
STEEMIT

Private ORX is ongoing and finish on 31 July, 2019

Only first buyers will receive 40% Bonus.
Orionix contract is designed to work with 7 tranches of 52.5m tokens and the bonus will decrease every time accordingly:

In order to join the Private Sale, contributors will need to fill in the form on https://orionix.io/contact.php in "Subject" please write "Private Sale order".
Min amount of contributor for Private Sale is 5,000$. Accepted currencies ETH, BTC

8 Days left to token Public token sales!
copper member
9 Days left to token sales!

copper member

10 Days left to token sales!
Total Supply 600.000.000 ORX
For sale 420.000.000 ORX
1 ORX = 0.00034 ETH

copper member
Do you have any vdieo how we buy orx?

All you have to do is register account on https://orionix.io/index.php/login/ and follow further instruction
Register now for early access!
Token sale start on August 1st, 2019

we can pay for in-game items with ORX, is that correct?
and will this token be used for any game?
It is correct that you will be able to buy in-game items & skins sold by other players with ORX. However, this will be case-dependent. Some games do not allow trades amongst players. That is why we wish to create strong partners with current game developers and future ones. By pursuing this strategy, we wish to allow more items to be traded on our platform and participate in liberating access to such assets. On the games where item trades are locked, there will still be the option to account trade. In this essence, the logic of any games being accessible holds true, but it will also bring some limitations concerning the regulations set by such game editors. We are focused on these issues.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
we can pay for in-game items with ORX, is that correct?
and will this token be used for any game?
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Private ORX Sale start July, 24-31, 2019
In order to join the Private Sale, contributors will need to fill in the form on https://orionix.io/contact.php in "Subject" please write "Private Sale order".
Min amount of contributor for Private Sale is 5,000$. Accepted currencies ETH, BTC

Public Main Sale ICO start on August 1st, 2019
Register to buy tokens: https://orionix.io/index.php/login/

0.00034 ETH = 1 ORX
Tokens for sale 420.000.000

Bonus program. Only first buyers will receive 40% Bonus.

* Total 420.000.000 Tokens for sale.

13 Days left to main token sales!
Wow.Great,I will buy some token in 1st week.
The project team offers its first investors excellent bonuses for the purchase of tokens. I think that many investors will definitely take advantage of this offer.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1

0.00034 ETH = 1 ORX

Wow.Great,I will buy some token in 1st week.
copper member

0.00034 ETH = 1 ORX

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
This sounds cool, I guess you guys are so serious and active with the real project unlike scam/shit project. No matter where the fund is raising, matter is if the fund will be used perfectly.
if they really want the project to develop, of course funds collected will be used perfectly but we can only hope they will think about the future of  project, not just thinking about the funds that will be collected
well, it's true that only those who will use the fund.I hope the sales of these tokens are successful to develop. I will follow the next development.
copper member
Hi Orionix Team, i saw you have added telegrams channels in Russian and Turkey, do you have any plan to open German Telegram Channel ?

Thank you!

We are about to open more telegram language groups in the future. Currently, the available language groups are in English, Russian and Turkish.

Russian group:
https://t.me/OrionixOfficial_Russia

Turkish group:
https://t.me/OrionixOfficial_Turkey

14 Days left to token sales!
420M ORX tokens for sale
Activity: 4
Hi Orionix Team, i saw you have added telegrams channels in Russian and Turkey, do you have any plan to open German Telegram Channel ?

Thank you!
copper member
Airdrop Token distribution will begin after ICO. No issie,  please use ERC20 ETH compatible wallet address like Trust Wallet, MetaMask, MEW,  etc
Thank you. When ICO will be completed?

Thank you for raising this subject which we have discussed internally many times. For now we noticed that there's a current rush on IEO for quick grab gains, albeit without no real involvement in a project's backbone. Orionix's team wants to evaluate the full potential in the current gaming market to set clear financial objectives in the next quarters of our roadmap. That, amongst other concerns, is the reason why we decided to start this project as an ICO. We believe this strategy which employs a longer time span will provide a deeper insight into user expectations in a blockchain platform aimed at benefiting all involved. This being said, we carefully study and investigate every offer received by Exchanges.
This sounds cool, I guess you guys are so serious and active with the real project unlike scam/shit project. No matter where the fund is raising, matter is if the fund will be used perfectly.

ICO is planned to finish on November 1st, 2019 or once Hard Cap is reached

Do you have bounty?

BOUNTY THREAD

if they really want the project to develop, of course funds collected will be used perfectly but we can only hope they will think about the future of  project, not just thinking about the funds that will be collected
It is a total package that connecting people from different states into one bonding. Really doing well.
Now the team does not give reason to doubt its serious intentions to develop its multifunctional gaming platform. This project seems to be set up for long-term work.

Thank you so much for your supportive comments. It may not seem like they are important, but they mean the world to our team in this crucial phase! We hope we will be given the chance to demonstrate what can be achieved in this competitive world for those who trust in projects built around a vision for innovation.

15 Days left to token sales!
1 ETH = 2941 ORX tokens
Do you have bounty?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
if they really want the project to develop, of course funds collected will be used perfectly but we can only hope they will think about the future of  project, not just thinking about the funds that will be collected
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Airdrop Token distribution will begin after ICO. No issie,  please use ERC20 ETH compatible wallet address like Trust Wallet, MetaMask, MEW,  etc
Thank you. When ICO will be completed?

Thank you for raising this subject which we have discussed internally many times. For now we noticed that there's a current rush on IEO for quick grab gains, albeit without no real involvement in a project's backbone. Orionix's team wants to evaluate the full potential in the current gaming market to set clear financial objectives in the next quarters of our roadmap. That, amongst other concerns, is the reason why we decided to start this project as an ICO. We believe this strategy which employs a longer time span will provide a deeper insight into user expectations in a blockchain platform aimed at benefiting all involved. This being said, we carefully study and investigate every offer received by Exchanges.
copper member
When will be the distribution of the Airdrop? I have filled with MyEtherWallet address although the airdrop form recommended trust wallet. Will that be an issue? Otherwise, I would change it if possible.
Airdrop Token distribution will begin after ICO. No issie,  please use ERC20 ETH compatible wallet address like Trust Wallet, MetaMask, MEW,  etc

Does Orionix design or implement IEO on trading platforms?
I think team must think about that because with IEO all tokens will be easier to sell than making sales at the ICO, or maybe they plan to do an IEO after ICO, if there are still many unsold tokens

16 Days left to token sales!
1 ORX = 0.00034 ETH
Pages:
Jump to: