Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orionix -Comission Free Games And Items Exchange - page 5. (Read 3090 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
The project is very advanced and I think it is of interest to investors, but I haven’t found any information on softcap fees and how many tokens have already been sold.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Sorry for getting into your dialogue, but where can I find the roadmap? Also curious to know more strategic plans, you know

The one is available right on their website, there is a button saying roadmap right in the header
Yeah, of course. In my opinion, players all over the World are always in search of more and more advanced solutions and the ones that can suit their purposes + be truly convenient. And talking about Orionix, they guys seem to be rather interesting for wider range of players

All in all, I agree with you. In my opinion, what matters is that the team is having a rather great strategy to make the platform adopted by masses and to be convenient for all the players. + of course, the opportunities they are basically bringing make sense. Moreover, what I find very attractive is that they are a completely free platform Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
Greetings greelzs. What exactly? Can you be a but more precise with what exactly you wanna talk about?

Yeah, of course. In my opinion, players all over the World are always in search of more and more advanced solutions and the ones that can suit their purposes + be truly convenient. And talking about Orionix, they guys seem to be rather interesting for wider range of players
Evening everyone. And now I am also having few questions to discuss with you, mostly about potential and future opportunities

Greetings greelzs. What exactly? Can you be a but more precise with what exactly you wanna talk about?
Evening everyone. And now I am also having few questions to discuss with you, mostly about potential and future opportunities
I see, definitely promising. And I have also read that the platform is commission free. Can anyone confirm? Or I am wrong in here?

You are right. Orionix is basically a commission-free games and items exchange platform along with ORX token that covers operational costs by minting its own native currency Wink
Activity: 518
after ICO is finished, will this project do IEO?
I see a lot of projects that do ICO, but in the end they still do IEO because the funds they collect are still limited. so what about this project, is it the same as other projects or stay on the plan that is only ICO.
if during token sale they only collect little of my funds they will do IEO. because IEO is  most popular way to raise more funds, but we are waiting for information from team and now I'm still waiting for an answer to my previous question https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52103481
Well, to start with - the expansion and users. Can we say that all gamers will basically get an opportunity to use the platform? Trying to evaluate the audience..

Yes, absolutely. Players from around the world will be able to use the ORX platform to buy and sell online items, accounts and services. And of course, the team is aimed at being available globally
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
after ICO is finished, will this project do IEO?
I see a lot of projects that do ICO, but in the end they still do IEO because the funds they collect are still limited. so what about this project, is it the same as other projects or stay on the plan that is only ICO.
Not for a long time, still exploring what Orionix is bringing. By the way, are you into? Cause probably you would clarify a few moments to me

Yes, pretty into, so for sure will be happy to help you, of course if I am aware of the aspects you wanna ask about
Activity: 22
Developer, what about tokens that are not sold?

In my opinion, the idea itself keeps up with the times and I see pretty bright prospects, as gaming industry itself is also growing. Especially if we take all the features people mentioned in here already into consideration

This is true. And these days competition grows, so advanced solutions need to come up with more and more advanced features and reliable ecosystems. Are you following Orionix for a long time already?
Activity: 518
token sale will start in a few hours and I also can't wait to see your token sale, will there be many people who are interested in buying your token or not

The pressure of the token sale phase is very impactful for the whole team as we have great hopes regarding all the possibilities and we are eager to advance in the project's development.
so, how many tokens have been sold until now? Have you reached softcap? because I didn't see gains during sale.. because I prefer projects that are transparent to token sales
Activity: 350
Ever wanted to trade your CS:GO skins and cut fees to 0.0% ? Orionix has you covered in every aspect of this by offering some of the most cost-effective conditions on the market
copper member
Activity: 57
The Orionix group knows that there is as of now a few sites situated available. Notwithstanding, we've widely considered the idea of those exchanges, particularly the expenses included, the strategies utilized and the crawling constraints. We reached the diagnostic resolution that it is inadmissible to completely channel the market request. A cryptographic money based stage offers innumerable conceivable outcomes past utilizing Paypal to purchase and sell accounts – potential outcomes, for example, extended security, decreased charges, convenience, cash worth increment and task versatility. There's a requirement for more profound changes in the gaming market and if the Blockchain has brought a certain something, it is change.
The e-sports industry is one of the hottest industries and it needs to have a platform to focus it all. I believe Orionix will make it and occupy a large market share in the future. Hopefully the project will achieve the desired amount and find many better partners in the future.

Thank you for your support and your kind comment. We hope for the same thing.

do you have your project partners or are they still on the agenda, and will the teams also be holding an ivent, maybe it's good to introduce your very good project...?

We are currently in ICO phase and we are actively contacting potential partners. This is a long task as premium partners are forged with time and we are still in the early stages of the process. If by event you mean promotional campaigns, our advertising team is working on some original ideas for the coming weeks/months.

We just released new article:

Activity: 574
Merit: 14
do you have your project partners or are they still on the agenda, and will the teams also be holding an ivent, maybe it's good to introduce your very good project...?
Activity: 94
The Orionix group knows that there is as of now a few sites situated available. Notwithstanding, we've widely considered the idea of those exchanges, particularly the expenses included, the strategies utilized and the crawling constraints. We reached the diagnostic resolution that it is inadmissible to completely channel the market request. A cryptographic money based stage offers innumerable conceivable outcomes past utilizing Paypal to purchase and sell accounts – potential outcomes, for example, extended security, decreased charges, convenience, cash worth increment and task versatility. There's a requirement for more profound changes in the gaming market and if the Blockchain has brought a certain something, it is change.
copper member
Activity: 57
How do they solving the challenges of present digital gaming market?

Thank you for your participation in the thread. We plan on solving some of the problems (not all of them, there are too many) by using technological tools. The Blockchain is one of those tools. Please review the thread and the answers the team has provided concerning this subject and let us know if there's a specific part you need us to expand on.

token sale will start in a few hours and I also can't wait to see your token sale, will there be many people who are interested in buying your token or not

The pressure of the token sale phase is very impactful for the whole team as we have great hopes regarding all the possibilities and we are eager to advance in the project's development.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
How do they solving the challenges of present digital gaming market?
Pages:
Jump to: