Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 11. (Read 35391 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think that the project will be successful, a young idea with which you can achieve good results. The chances of success are very high!!!
!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
This project needs a very strong and thoughtful marketing plan, because the competition in this area is great.

It is hard to argue with you, today not one business does not work without an advertising company.

Moreover, big business will simply die without advertising, it is a fact.
Activity: 224
This project needs a very strong and thoughtful marketing plan, because the competition in this area is great.

It is hard to argue with you, today not one business does not work without an advertising company.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I am interested in free ways to get tokens of the project, are there any promotions or bonuses, contests?

I recommend you to follow the news of the platform, perhaps in the future there will be some bonuses.

It would be nice, everyone loves bonuses:) but seriously, I rarely met bonuses after the tokens began to be traded on the exchanges.

Speaking of bonuses, indeed everyone is sure to like bonuses, there is no need to hesitate about that and the same thing happened to me that I rarely meet bonuses
Activity: 350
I am interested in free ways to get tokens of the project, are there any promotions or bonuses, contests?

I recommend you to follow the news of the platform, perhaps in the future there will be some bonuses.

It would be nice, everyone loves bonuses:) but seriously, I rarely met bonuses after the tokens began to be traded on the exchanges.

The project could interest the investor, this fact pleases, the price of the token is gradually growing.
What is the main goal of the OSTERIA project, than it is better than others?

the purpose of this project in the HoReCa industry is to improve quality and speed of waitressing on the one hand, and to raise income of catering facilities on the other hand !!!
The project actually has an interesting technology in the field of public catering and if the team will work on its promotion , it can become very successful .     
the project needs a very strong marketing plan, this is undeniable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10

the purpose of this project in the HoReCa industry is to improve quality and speed of waitressing on the one hand, and to raise income of catering facilities on the other hand !!!
The project actually has an interesting technology in the field of public catering and if the team will work on its promotion , it can become very successful .     
On what cryptocurrency exchanges can I buy YUPA, what is the price of 1 coin?

If I am not mistaken, that at the moment the price of 1 token YUPA is 0.02768301 BTC !

The price of the token has been stable for quite a long time, this is a very important factor.

I very much hope that the token will grow in price further.
Activity: 168

Can you give a direct link to the exchange on which the coin is sold YUPA?

Cryptocurrency exchange YObit.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/YUPA/BTC

If I am not mistaken, that at the moment the price of 1 token YUPA is 0.02768301 BTC !

Can you give a direct link to the exchange on which the coin is sold YUPA?

Activity: 224

The price of the token has been stable for quite a long time, this is a very important factor.

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
How many tokens have been sold during the sales phases? Did the project put together a soft cap or not? I just did not see much information about it.
Well, now developers do not give any information about this. But I heard that the required amount has already been collected.
Why is the reason for the developer not to provide this information because of course the information is also important but after all it's all the decision of the development team
Has the developer given a statement about not providing this information in the telegram group and I hope that the developer gives the statement so that there is no misunderstanding
Pages:
Jump to: