Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 10. (Read 35389 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I am glad that the tokens are already on exchanges. It remains to run the project so that it starts to grow.
Were there any sales rounds and what was the price of the token then?
Activity: 448
I must say that it will be claimed. I think the demand for tokens will be high after the launch of the project. I would also like to know about reputable partners.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
I am interested to know the opinion of experts and analysts about this project. Is your project presented on any rating platforms?

Yes, it was interesting to know. And also it would be interesting if any audit codes passed from rating agencies?
Yes, it would be interesting to know about this! But now we can only wait for the launch of the alpha version and follow the price of the token on exchanges.
Yes, for the time being it is better for us to be patient waiting for the launch of the alpha version and also keep abreast of the developments because if not of course we will miss the information
I still buy some tokens if the investment box works. I think this way you can get a very good passive income.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I am interested to know the opinion of experts and analysts about this project. Is your project presented on any rating platforms?

Yes, it was interesting to know. And also it would be interesting if any audit codes passed from rating agencies?
Yes, it would be interesting to know about this! But now we can only wait for the launch of the alpha version and follow the price of the token on exchanges.
Yes, for the time being it is better for us to be patient waiting for the launch of the alpha version and also keep abreast of the developments because if not of course we will miss the information
Activity: 476

Activity: 179

Activity: 448
I think that the project will be successful, a young idea with which you can achieve good results. The chances of success are very high!!!
!!
Yes, the idea is very promising. I think we will have to wait for more information about the team regarding the development of this project. All the same, I would like to see the launch of the alpha version of the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2

It's a great idea, but I wouldn't trust the opinion of experts, as they are often mistaken.

Usually, beginners trust analysts and experts, and experienced investors study the project on their own.
Activity: 182

It's a great idea, but I wouldn't trust the opinion of experts, as they are often mistaken.
Activity: 350
How exactly will the platform earn money without taking into account advertising?

It is already a rhetorical question, for sure they will come up with some statuses for users or something.
How exactly will the platform earn money without taking into account advertising?
I heard that the platform OSTERIA offers a cashback to its users. Can I hear more about that?

Yes, there are such plans in the future, it is possible that cashback will be the main highlight of the project.
I think that the project will be successful, a young idea with which you can achieve good results. The chances of success are very high!!!
!!
Every potential project has a chance of success, it all depends on the initial idea and ways of its implementation.
I heard that the platform OSTERIA offers a cashback to its users. Can I hear more about that?

Infa is on the website about the exact rate of interest is too early to say.
Activity: 168
Activity: 224
How do you think this project will be able to enter everyday life?
And why not, it's quite real. The main thing is for investors to support the project

Any project needs support from investors, OSTERIA platform is no exception.

The project has already collected softcap, on this some support he has.
And why not, it's quite real. The main thing is for investors to support the project

Any project needs support from investors, OSTERIA platform is no exception.
Activity: 168
!!
I would like to support your speech and wish the project success.
Pages:
Jump to: