Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 7. (Read 35389 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I still wonder what advantages in technical terms this project brings.
there are already a lot of competitors in the market but they do not use blockchain and yet they are very successful.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Hey. will there be a bounty program or not? I would like to take in this and get some tokens for me.
so I will follow the announcements from the team.
well, let's see how it will work in practice. I think that the project has a huge future and it will be really cool.
Activity: 70
Hey. will there be a bounty program or not? I would like to take in this and get some tokens for me.
so I will follow the announcements from the team.
Activity: 8
do you plan to carry out any airdrops at the moment ? I would love to participate to get these tokens for myself.
at the moment, you can only buy tokens on the exchange well, as I understand it, too, is quite profitable if you choose the right entry point.
Activity: 61
do you plan to carry out any airdrops at the moment ? I would love to participate to get these tokens for myself.
tell me at the moment there are already some agreements with partners or not?
This will largely determine the success of the project but I have not seen such statements from the team. I think that we will be able to see all this already at exchanges.
Activity: 81
tell me at the moment there are already some agreements with partners or not?
Activity: 112
tell me whether the bounty program before or not ? I would like to understand what the participants of the bounty program.  has already sold their tokens.
Activity: 56
let's see what the team shows. the idea is in fact very interesting and it will be connected with real business. This is certainly a big plus, but I regret that I do not see any announcements from the team
Activity: 98
Hey. now there is some news regarding the development of the platform?
while in the chat there was no news in the chat . We will follow the announcements from the developers.
Hey. now there is some news regarding the development of the platform?
Activity: 36
Hey. great project. More precisely, the idea, but so far I do not see any action regarding the implementation of the project. That's why I'm a little scared, since I'm not sure about the work of the team.
I think if they find good business partners we will see a flight to the moon in the near future. especially as we see a market turn already now.
well, then you should think about buying tokens in the near future, but now the team shows little activity and it's a little scary.
but in any case, the tokens can be sold on exchanges if the price goes down and this is a big plus at the moment.
now it is better to consider the project as a trader and not as an investor. I think it will be more correct and safe. I have already bought tokens several times and made +20% to bitcoin.
yes, volatility allows you to earn very well now. so you just have to trade on the exchange. But whether there will be working prototypes of the platform.
I think if they find good business partners we will see a flight to the moon in the near future. especially as we see a market turn already now.
well, then you should think about buying tokens in the near future, but now the team shows little activity and it's a little scary.
but in any case, the tokens can be sold on exchanges if the price goes down and this is a big plus at the moment.
now it is better to consider the project as a trader and not as an investor. I think it will be more correct and safe. I have already bought tokens several times and made +20% to bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Activity: 8
Hey. Whether tell or announcements concerning listing on other exchanges? I would like to understand with whom negotiations are conducted in this direction.
Yes, as long as there were no announcements regarding this. But I can already see that the trading volumes even on this exchange are growing.
Activity: 36
Hey. Whether tell or announcements concerning listing on other exchanges? I would like to understand with whom negotiations are conducted in this direction.
Activity: 126
hi, why is there no news on the site right now? development is underway at the moment or have any difficulties?
Yes, you are right information is essentially small, but it is better to simply monitor the price of the token on exchanges . So it will be possible to earn in the short term.

now we do not see anything and therefore it will be quite difficult to draw conclusions. and you have to understand that all these people can be scammers. still, there is such a possibility.
of course you are right but they do not conduct sales rounds and therefore everyone can decide for himself how many tokens he wants to buy and whether he will buy them.
Pages:
Jump to: