Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OTX] Octanox: Provides Virtual Economy Infrastructure - Official - page 3. (Read 8490 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 10
I can not access my web wallet
I tried to access my account, but it tells me that my acount does not exist  Huh Huh Huh
it's incredible. what happened? I sent my coins from Livecoin to your web wallet...I can prove the transaction I made to your address..
what happened?

OTX token value is going to die OTX.. Team is baasterred fraud and cheater. forget your OTX. HITbtc also said OTX wallet  is in maintenance.. what foking

something must be done!

even just talk about it here as much as possible. people must know that octanox is shit

OTX supply very less and bought 50,000.
 Anyrime 1$. Dont miss now upgrade is coming

Activity: 347
Merit: 250
I tried to access my account, but it tells me that my acount does not exist  Huh Huh Huh
it's incredible. what happened? I sent my coins from Livecoin to your web wallet...I can prove the transaction I made to your address..
what happened?

OTX token value is going to die OTX.. Team is baasterred fraud and cheater. forget your OTX. HITbtc also said OTX wallet  is in maintenance.. what foking

something must be done!

even just talk about it here as much as possible. people must know that octanox is shit
Activity: 212
what happened?

Activity: 347
Merit: 250
what happened?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
It isn't mineable.

Lesfex is ready!
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Finally Lesfex alive and running really smooth
is this coin still mineable?
Activity: 252
The dev r getting aggressive with the Lesfex Web coins listing.
OTX will gain as much as attention as BNB and Kucoin.
Great time to walk in
no progress on Lesfex the website does not working properly
Btw fee sharing exchange is pretty popular right now
Take a look bridge coin kucoin binance coss
All trading platform offering fee profit sharing
Activity: 112
The project sounds interesting, I wish I had enough money to invest in this Wink
Price is really cheap 0.09$ with 8.5 million Supply is this project still alive or dev abandon this project
Activity: 85
There should be Lesfex release tomorrow.. Otx team has promised on that Cheesy
Activity: 126
The project sounds interesting, I wish I had enough money to invest it here,kept following on it Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 3

What is Octanox Coin?

Octanox is the world’s first open-world survivial multiplayer game, based on a blockchain as the technical foundation .
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-octanox-coin.html
Activity: 173
Is this coin still mineable??
Activity: 9
looks good, i will keep my eyes on it.
Activity: 89
wow ,  octanox getting beat up worse than most,   quite frankly,  i never understood why they had a "hexagon" for a symbol instead of an octagon like the name suggest,  i sent a message to them before the ICO asking about it and never got a reply,   it may seem trivial but that apparent oversight prevented me from investing in the ICO.  just sayn
Activity: 252
Any news on Lesfex? Last telegram from the owners on Octanox Newsletter was 28th December. I invested in this coin and I'm curious.

Perhaps u can subscribe to their twitter
https://twitter.com/OctanoxPlatform

They stated they will list it in one of the exchange by end of the month, and the rest will follow from time to time
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Any news on Lesfex? Last telegram from the owners on Octanox Newsletter was 28th December. I invested in this coin and I'm curious.
Pages:
Jump to: